Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Innocent Like Roller Coasters

Meet the Monster

by nicole_ownsxxx 9 reviews

this one doesn't get a summary. XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-07-27 - Updated: 2009-07-29 - 1921 words

5Exciting
There was blood everywhere. Seeping into the bed sheets, dripping from the ceiling, pooling on the floor. There was more blood than could ever come from one body, I knew that. I looked to my left, where the moonlight was streaming through the open window. The curtains swayed eerily in the breeze of the night. How had I slept through this?

I looked to my left and saw no one. Where was Meg? Hadn’t she gone to sleep beside me? I looked at the alarm clock, but it was blank. Why was the electricity off? I pulled the covers off of me and looked at my body. Although there was blood on the walls, on the ceiling, even on the bed, I was completely clean. Not a drop of blood on me. I close my eyes and my heart hammered in my chest as I sat my feet down gently on the wood floor of the bedroom Meg and I were sharing. I silently waited for hands to bolt out from under the bed and grab my ankles, like in some cheap horror movie, but that didn’t happen. Relieved, I stood up and walked slowly out of the room, trying to avoid the pools of blood, but with no prevail. My toes squished grotesquely as the blood bubbled around them. I fought back nausea.

Our door was slightly open. I saw bloody fingerprints all over it, and then fingerprints that looked like the person’s hands had been dipped in tar. I pushed the door open, avoiding the black spots. The living room looked untouched, as did the other side of the door. Except for the footprints I left, you’d never guess that something horrible had just happened.

“Meg?” I said softly. “Gerard?”

No one answered. I reached for the door knob to open Gerard and Frankie’s door, and it was white hot and scorched my hand.

I gasped and jerked my hand away immediately, but the damage had been done. My burnt skin sizzled on the knob, and my hand blistered, except where the skin had been torn. There, it bled freely onto the floor. I went into the kitchen to get a rag and to run my hand under the water. When I washed the blood away, I saw the wound, in the jagged yet obvious shape of a lopsided /J/.

I had never been so terrified in my entire life. My hand started to bleed again, so I wrapped in it a white rag I saw on the counter.

“Frank?” I whispered, knowing I’d get no response.

The door, even though I hadn’t twisted the door knob, opened creakily from the other side of the room. I saw the shiny black handprints on the door that looked like the ones that had been on my door.

“Is anyone there?” I croaked. My voice was shaky with terror.

I slowly made my way to the boys’ bedroom, praying for everything to be okay with every step. My heart was pounding dramatically inside my chest and all I could hear was the blood pounding through my ears.

I pushed the door lightly with my foot, leaving eerie, bloody toe prints on the bottom of the door. I ignored them and went inside slowly. Gerard’s bed was the one closest to the window, and Frankie’s was closest to the door. Frankie’s was empty, but in his place was a giant bloodstain.

Gerard, however, was in his bed.

“Gerard!” I said, relieved. At least someone was here, and I wasn’t by myself. “Gerard, what happened?” I asked quietly.

He didn’t answer. He only laid in his bed, staring upwards. I walked across the room, thinking that he just couldn't hear me. I wasn't hearing things right. Everything sounded like I was underwater. I stood beside Gerard's bed and looked at him, and realized why he had been so quiet and still.

A single, smooth cut went from one side of his neck to the other, but no blood came from it. He looked like he'd been dead for several hours. His eyes stared blankly at the ceiling, seeing nothing. His skin was grey and the room got colder the longer I was in it.

“Oh my God!” I said, backing away from his body. I couldn't breathe, and that was probably the only reason I didn't scream. I couldn't get any air down my throat because I was dry heaving so horribly.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I prayed that it was Frank, even though I knew it wouldn't be. I looked down to see a man’s hand, large and white, like paper, on my shoulder. It was also covered in black tar. I turned around as fast as I could and saw Jacob staring at me, tar oozing from the suicidal cuts on his wrists onto the floor. His body was bloated and rotting. He smiled sinisterly and reached a cold, dank, dripping hand out for my neck.

I screamed and tried to run past him and out the door, but he caught me by the arm and pressed me against the door. Tears slid down my face as he leaned towards me, and I saw bugs scampering out of his open, putrid mouth, over his black teeth.

“Liillllyyyy,” he whispered maniacally, running a hand across my lower lip. “I told you I’d never leave you aloooone.” There were maggots living in his face where chunks of flesh were missing. It the most horrible thing I’d ever and I wanted nothing more than to be back in my bed at home, safe and sound, away from here.

“Stop, stop, please, Jacob, just stop, I never wanted this,” I sobbed, horrified.

“This will only take a miiiiiinute,” he said cruelly, his rotten flesh getting ever so closer to mine.

I could feel the tar running down my face and I sobbed painfully, trying to get away. He was stronger than I remembered and wouldn’t let me go. Jacob put his fingers in my mouth against my top and bottom teeth and pulled with all his might. My jaw felt like it was going to crack at any moment, and I screamed, as loud as I could, so loudly my eardrums felt like they were about to explode from the noise.

Then I woke up. I shot out of bed, gasped, and looked around. The walls were clean, as were the ceiling and the floor and the door, and Meg was safely in bed. The window was closed and everything was normal. I sneaked out of the room quietly, as to not wake Meg up, and peeked into Frank and Gerard’s room. I couldn’t see Frank at the angle I was standing, but I could see Gerard, sleeping crookedly in his bed with his mouth wide open and snoring loudly. I quietly closed the door with a small click, then sat down on the floor between the two doors, my back against the wall and hugging my knees.

“Bad dream?”

I jumped and squealed when I heard the voice, but when I looked up, I only saw Ray, trying to push his giant hair out of his face. I’d forgotten he’d stayed the night after we’d eaten dinner. He and Frank had really hit it off. He was sitting on the couch where he’d fallen asleep.

“Possibly the worst of my entire life,” I murmured quietly.

Ray frowned. “Yeah, I used to have night terrors,” he said. “You screamed in your sleep. That’s what woke me up, actually. Gerard woke up, too. Walked in your room to check on you. Then he went back in his and started snoring.”

I couldn’t get the image of Jacob’s body out of my mind. “I need to go outside,” I said. “Fresh air helps people, right?” I asked, pushing my hair out of my face. It was getting too long.

“Yeah, I think. I’ll go with you,” Ray said, walking beside me out the front door.

We sat on the stairs leading down the hill beside our cabin. We couldn’t be seen from the road because the ground was raised on either side of the stairs, to keep the ground level in front of the cabin. The added on part with all the windows was hanging above a very high drop off.

The stones on the walls of the stairs were mossy and moist. I ignored this leaned against them anyway. I pulled down my red and plaid sleep shorts, which, in any other situation, would have made me feel uncomfortable because they were so short, but Ray made me feel safe, so I felt fine. My black tank top, which matched the shorts, was a little tight, but, once again, I didn’t care. I wriggled my toes.

“So what was your dream about?” Ray asked, leaning on the opposite wall.

“Just…a nightmare, I guess,” I said, avoiding eye contact. I breathed in deeply. “This isn’t making me feel better.”

“Give it time,” Ray replied. “You seem pretty shook up for it just to be a usual nightmare. You can tell me, I’m pretty understanding.”

“Okay,” I breathed. I told him the dream and went into full detail, describing the blood, the emptiness, and the tar and even the J on my palm.

“And then, he says, ‘This will only take a minute’ and starts trying to rip my jaw open. What’s weird is my jaw actually /hurt/. And my ears hurt when I screamed. So weird. It was probably the scariest thing I’ve ever dreamt. For real,” I said, shuddering.

“You’re right,” he said. “That is the creepiest dream ever. You could write a script, get some bad actresses with big boobs, and make some pretty big cash, my friend.”

“I think it’s your sensitivity that makes you so understanding, Ray.”

“You know, I get that a lot, actually,” he said seriously.

I just looked at him skeptically.

“Okay, not really. I’m trying though, so that’s a plus, right?”

“Well, I do feel a lot less freaked out, but I’m not sure if that’s just the fresh air finally working or you, so…”

“Let’s just say it’s me, because then, my good deed of the day is over, and I go back to my evil plot to…take things over and stuff,” he suggested, laughing. His hair quivered, which made me burst into hysteric laughter.

I caught my breath and calmed down, while Ray just looked at me. He didn’t know what I was laughing at. “It’s your hair,” I explained, giggling. I yawned suddenly. “Whoa, what time is it?

Ray checked his watch. “It’s about four in the morning.”

I yawned. “I’m sleepy again,” I proclaimed. “I’m going back to bed. Thanks for calming me down, Ray.”

“No problem.”

We went back into the cabin, he laid back down on the couch and I crawled back into bed, and I fell into a soft, dreamless sleep and didn’t wake up ‘til noon.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

whoooooooooooa.
i'm likin' the ratings, guys!
this is nice..XD.
so, erm, thanks, i guess.
now, do it again..please. :D
Sign up to rate and review this story