Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Vampire

One Wild Ride

by sickly_ill 1 review

“I don’t know. We can’t just tell them you’re pregnant. I never got the chance to tell them we were together. This will be a surprise to all. Even my parents.” Michael looked at me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-08-04 - Updated: 2009-08-04 - 1949 words - Complete

1Exciting
A/N: Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. It's been very hectic here. But I managed a shit chapter for you guys. I hope you like it and review.



“Michael, you don’t think God would know about this right away?” Devin asked with a frown.
“Phoenix, you need to get tested.” Michael looked over to me.
“She already was tested. God knows.” Devin reached out and grabbed our hands then saw a bright white light. We were in heaven again. We followed Devin to God’s bed chambers. It had big oak doors and angels on guard at the front. I felt nervous. My first hours of being an angel and I’m already in trouble. Well, this is nice.
We followed Devin to God’s throne and we all bowed down. “Everyone leave.” God’s voice demanded. I nodded and turned to leave. “Michael and Phoenix.” Michael and me stopped and looked at each other. We turned around and faced our Lord. “What were you guys thinking?” God asked us.
“Well,” Michael began then glanced at me.
“We didn’t know we could get pregnant. It’s just we thought a vampire couldn’t have a baby with the angels.” I tried to explain.
“And it’s not like there’s a rule against it.” Michael added and I nodded.
“Well, there is.” God began. “I’m very disappointed in the both of you. How can you not know? This is serious.” God was a little angry.
“So, what’s going to happen?” Michael asked quietly.
“Once the baby is born it will be baptized. And to have this baby Phoenix can’t be an angel. Angel’s can’t have babies.” God explained. “I’m sorry, Phoenix.” God looked over to me. “You’ll just have to stay the same for another nine months.” God frowned. I felt like I was going to cry. “Being a vampire won’t be easy when you’re pregnant. Your cravings will increase with the whole eating for two deal.” I nodded and looked down at the marble floor. I could see my reflection and hated myself. I couldn’t even look at myself because I was so disgusted and displeased with my actions I closed my eyes to stop from crying and giving myself the look of hatred. “Michael, you’ll have to stay with Phoenix. Help her out.” Michael nodded and frowned. Then God looked over at an angel to my right. “Ruben, go to Satan and demand blood for Phoenix.” Ruben nodded and vanished. Then God averted those white eyes to us. “You may go now.” Michael and I nodded and left.
Back at the apartment I cried myself to a deep sleep. Michael just sat in the living room on the couch deep in thought. Once I woke up Michael was still sitting on the couch. I slowly got up and sat next to him. I asked, “Do you regret what we did?” I asked. He was acting like it, but wasn’t sure he did. He turned to me shocked.
“No! Never.” He took my hands in his. “Why would you think that?” He questioned.
“It kinda seemed like you did.” I shrugged and looked down at the carpet. I needed to vacuum tonight. It was getting filthy.
“I don’t. I love you, and I’m going to stand by your side no matter what.” He pulled me into a tight hug. “Don’t ever think that.” He kissed the top of my head. Then there was a knock at the door. I sighed and got up and answered it. It was Devin. “Hey, Devin.” I heard Michael say from behind me.
“Hey.” He waved. I stepped back to let him in. He smiled for the first time and stepped in giving me a hug. I just hugged him back. He had a duffle bag with him. “Here’s the blood.” He handed me the back. I could here glass jars clink against each other when I took it. It was heavy. I wonder if I needed this much. It smelled like a lot.
“C’mon in. Sit.” Michael smiled and led Devin to the couch. I just went and put the jars of blood in the fridge. I heard Michael and Devin talking about something, and plans for the new treaty. I just sat on the recliner and watched them. So far God and Satan have come to some terms of agreement. I wasn’t really paying attention so I didn’t know what they were.
After an hour or so of talking Devin had to leave. Michael led him out while I just headed to the room. Michael found me and laid next to me. “What are you thinking about?” He asked wrapping his arms around me.
“How are we going to have this baby?” I frowned. “Is it going to stay a baby forever or grow up? Will it be mortal?” I thought out loud.
“Well, you’ll give birth in heaven. You don’t want people keeping record of this weird child birth.” Michael tried to lighten the mood in the air, but really didn’t work. I just gave a hollow chuckle and kept my stare fixed on the carpet. “And as far as I know the child will grow up. I don’t know if it will be mortal or vampire or angel, but we won’t worry about that now.” I looked up at him and he gave me a lop sided smile.
“Is this going to be like real pregnancy?” I asked.
“Pretty much. The whole nine months and everything. You’ll get bigger and more demanding and stuff.” Michael laughed. I just frowned and looked back at the carpet.
We stayed like this for a few moments when Michael asked, “How old are you really?” The question caught me off guard and I stiffened in his arms.
“Um..” I coughed. “Uh, almost near 200. I’ll be 200 this year in October.” I said. “I was born in 1809, October 31st.” I got lost in my thoughts. Went back to all those moments in my dreams and space outs. “Who old are you?” I asked absentmindedly.
“29.” He said plainly. “Gross! I had sex with an old lady!” Michael shrieked. His chest vibrated against my back as he bellowed out in laughter. I just frowned. So that’s all we had? Sex? I thought we were making love, not having sex. Once he got that I thought it wasn’t funny and wasn’t laughing he asked, “What’s wrong? I was just kidding.”
“Nothing.” I got up and went to get dressed. He followed me to my room and my closet.
“What’s wrong, Phoenix? What did I do? I was just kidding. I didn’t mean it.” Michael kept asking. All the time he was I didn’t answer him. “Tell me, please?” He begged. I changed into some short white shorts and a black tank top. I turned to head out, but he was blocking my exit. “I won’t move till you tell me.” He stood his ground.
“Well, I guess you’ll be here all day.” I crossed my arms over my chest.
“Just tell what I did wrong. Maybe I can fix it.” He pleaded. He was still in his boxers. I just rolled my eyes. Then after a moment or two of silence I sighed and glared at him.
“You said you had SEX with me.” I growled. He just shot me a look of pure confusion. I sighed and continued. “I just don’t want to think we just had sex, and not made love. I really love you, Michael. That’s why I made love to you. Not just had sex with you.” Michael was still confused. I growled and stomped my foot. “It’s complicated.” I pushed passed him and ran to the bathroom. I felt like puking. My head was throbbing and I was trembling. Sweat dripped from my pores heavily covering my forehead and upper lip. Next thing I know I’m hyperventilating. I grip the sides of the marble counter on the sink and lean down just in case of any bile rising and making it out.
“Are you okay?” Michael rushed in and placed a hand on my back. I just shrugged it off and glared at him. “I’m sorry. I was just joking about the old lady thing and the sex thing. I did make love to you. I love you. Remember that.” Michael explained.
“I was just over reacting. It wouldn’t be the first time I had a quick fuck from some hot guy.” I say. Then that’s when it hits me. I spew all over the sink. After a few more the whole bathroom smells of the stench of my puke. “God, that smells revolting.” I say.
“Shh.” Michael shushed me rubbing my back. “Are you done?” He asked.
“I think so.” I nodded and rinsed out my mouth. Then Michael helped me to my bed. He pulled back the covers and ushered me under. “Just rest. I’ll be here for you.” Michael stroked my hair. “I’m sorry.” He smiled. I just smiled back and nodded. Then he placed a hand over my forehead. “You’re burning up. Let me get you a cold rag.” He left then came back with a damp rag and placed it on my head. It felt wonderful against my hot forehead. “Just sleep it off.” Michael kissed me softly. I didn’t know what was going on with me. Before I knew it I was asleep in dark bliss.
I woke up a few hours later to Wake Me When September Ends by Green Day. I got up and headed toward the music. “Michael?” I asked out.
“Yeah?” He came out from the kitchen.
“I’m sorry.” Everything from earlier came back to my mind.
“Oh, it’s okay.” Michael pulled me into an embrace. He was warm and soft. “I’m sorry too.” He kissed the top of my head. I nodded and he let go of me. Then he smiled and led me to the kitchen. There he handed me a glass of a warm crimson liquid. “Drink it. You’ll need it for the baby.” He smiled. I just put the rim of the glass to my lips and tipped it back. When the blood brushed up against my upper lip I opened my mouth and swallowed a mouthful of it. It was so good I closed my eyes and enjoyed it settle into my stomach. When I opened my eyes I saw Michael staring at me.
“What?” I asked. He just shook his head and smiled. I took another drink then a question popped into my head. “How are we going to tell everyone else?” I asked as I set the glass down on the counter.
“I don’t know. We can’t just tell them you’re pregnant. I never got the chance to tell them we were together. This will be a surprise to all. Even my parents.” Michael looked at me.
“Your parents know?” I asked. I didn’t know they did. My parents knew, but they had made that decision for me when I was born. They knew this is what I was going to become.
“Yeah. It was hard for them at first to except. But they got use to me popping in on them whenever. They got use to my wings too.” Michael smiled. I just kissed him and smiled. “This is going to one wild ride.” Michael smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story