Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Double Trouble

Run Off: InuToki

by MarineManiac 0 reviews

Years have passed since the death of Naraku, Now Inuyasha and gang have grown older and have had kids! When Inuyasha and crew are murdered it's up to the kids to go back in time and set things right!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-04-08 - Updated: 2006-04-09 - 1344 words

0Unrated
Double Trouble Chapter 1

Three young kids walked in a field brining back baskets of delicious berries.
"So Yukiru what did Aunt Sango and Mom going to do with these berries?" asked one girl. She was wearing a blue-purple kimono; she had long black hair, silver dog ears and gold eyes. She draped her basket over her shoulder.
"Oh I don't know maybe make a pie or whatever it is Mum's do. Inu" Replied Yukiru, she was wearing a white and blue priestess outfit, a silver staff and had short black hair that was in a short ponytail. She also had brown eyes.
"Don't call me Inu! I've told you a million times call me by my name, InuToki or even Toki but not by Inu...makes me feel like my old man." InuTowa interrupted.
"Sis' why is it you call Toki that anyways?" asked the final member of the group, a boy. He also had short hair and wore a blue and white kimono; in his belt he had a kunai with a chain.
"I don't know Miki, I don't know guess it's just a habit." replied Yukiru; for a few minutes all was quiet until InuTowa began to talk,
"You know what guys? Dad says once I'm old enough he'll give me the Tessaiga! Isn't cool! I'll be unstoppable!" InuToki smiled happily as she twirled once.
"Yeah..." the twins (Yukiru and Miki) said in unison, "You two lucky all I get are these dumb spirit wards..." Yukiru muttered under her breath.
"Hey you know what? Once we get old enough Uncle Miroku said we can go out on our own, like they did!" InuToki paused and ran ahead,
"I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! Five More Years Five More Years!" she twirled around happily. She stopped as Miki and Yukiru got closer,
"Well I mean come on! Action, Adventure...people!" she took her fist and shoved it down, "Well aren't you excited?" she asked.
Miki sighed, "Toki you shouldn't want that stuff, why fight when you can resort to peaceful ways?" he asked.
"Never-mind...you're no fun...kill joy" she said returning back to normal.
"Hey who wants to race? First one to the hut wins. Ready...set...GO!" Yukiru said taking off right after that.
"Hey no fair!" InuToki said running off after her followed by Miki.
InuToki instantly caught up with Yukiru leaving Miki behind. Yukiru tried her hardest to keep up but was soon left behind by InuToki,
"I win again!" she cheerfully yelled once they got to the hut.
"Yeah...well... remember we're human...we can't keep up." Miki said taking many breaths in between.
"There you three have been! We were so worried!" a young lady came walking in a fast pace. She had a cat with two tails on her shoulder. She had long black hair tied in a long ponytail at the base and wore a green skirt with a pink top.
InuToki turned to face her, as did Miki and Yukiru.
"Sorry Mom..." said Yukiru and Miki in a unison.
"Sorry Aunt Sango...we got the berries...if that makes you happier." said InuTowa who was soon jabbed in the stomach by Miki. Sango shook her head lightly,
"Kilala go and tell the others that they returned please." Sango told the cat on her shoulder. It nodded and jumped off and was soon engulfed by flames! It grew to a large size and looked like a saber-toothed tiger with two tails. It jumped up and started to fly in another direction.
Sango turned to face InuToki, Yukiru and Miki, "I'm serious you three, you know we get worried when you run off like that for a long time. There are dangers out there that we haven't taught you to handle yet. But the important thing is that you're safe, come on let's wait for the others." She walked over to them and told them to go to the hut and follow her.

When they reached the hut they went inside and sat down, InuToki, Yukiru, and Miki sat on the left side while Sango sat on the right side. In between them was a little fireplace. There was silence between the four of them until several minutes later three other adults along with Kilala came into the hut. Kilala transformed back into her small state and sat next to Sango as another kitten joined her. InuTowa sat with one knee in the air and the other Indian crossed, she had her hands crossed across her crest and she looked out the door not really paying attention to anything. Miki and Yukiru sat priest style; Yukiru had her staff next to him lying down.
"Oh I'm so thankful you three are all right!" said another female; she had long black hair and brown eyes. She also wore a Green and white school outfit that looked unusual to everyone else's dress. She hurried over and hugged InuToki though she didn't seem affected at all.
"So what was it that took you guys so long!? You know it doesn't take two whole hours just to pick berries and come right back." Said a male, he had long silver hair, amber eyes and dog ears that matched his hair color, he wore a red kimono much like InuToki's; he also had a sword in his belt.
"Now Inuyasha don't be so rash, there only kids." replied the female.
"Kagome we told them to back as soon as possible, the first time we went with them it only took thirty minutes." said Inuyasha.
"I agree with Inuyasha, Kagome." said another male. He wore a black and purple priest outfit and had short hair in a ponytail with dark blue eyes, he also carried a staff like Yukiru's but it was gold.
"But Uncle Miroku, we came straight back all we did was go a little farther to get better berries that weren't poisonous!" shouted InuToki standing up,
"Besides don't you think that we're old enough to be trusted a little!? Things aren't that dangerous anymore! You said so yourself besides we can take care of ourselves...I mean come on! All three of us know how to fight off any demons that might come and most of them are weaklings!"
"You know father, InuToki does have a point. We can take care of ourselves..." said Miki with a little hurt tone in his voice, Yukiru nodded along with him.

Just then someone came to the front panting, he was tall and he had orange/blond hair with blue eyes and a fox tail.
"I came...as fast...as I could..." he said obviously tired from running. InuToki looked at him and started walking towards the front and stepped outside,
"Excuse me Uncle Shippo." InuToki said quietly.
"Where are you going?" asked Kagome. InuToki turned to her with tears in her eyes,
"I'm...I'm...I just need some time alone!" and with that she started to run away at full speed, crying.
"Hold on Kagome I'll go get her... let's just leave her alone for now." Inuyasha said sighing.

'I just don't get it they treat me like a kid! It's not fair at all!' thought InuToki she ran as far as she knew, to a beautiful lake, the moon was just rising and the sun was almost completely gone. She sat on a taller part of the land letting her feet dangle almost touching the water.

Is the fight worthwhile? When nothing is what is seems can you tell what's right from wrong?

"Huh!? Who said that!? Show yourself!" said InuToki Jumping to her feet and looking around cautiously. No one was around, she kept her guard. She squinted against the darkness to see a young man wearing a panther pelt! He stepped out of the darkness,
Good evening Toki," he paused, "So nice to see you this evening."
"Who are you; you have no right to call me Toki!" InuToki said.
"Ah feisty as ever, just like your father. My name is Kaitou." He replied smiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story