Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Double Trouble

Mysterious Man Kaitou and Bonding!

by MarineManiac 0 reviews

"We'll stay like this forever right Daddy? I'm gonna learn from everything you taught me, I'm going to fly with your help." InuToki

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-04-08 - Updated: 2006-04-09 - 1352 words

0Unrated
/Double Trouble Chapter 2/

"Kaitou...?" she whispered. Kaitou took off the hood of his pelt; he had long, flowing, wavy black hair and big red eyes that were full of malice. He had a pale complexion and a purple star on his forehead.
"TOKI, TOKI WHERE ARE YOU!?" called someone from outside the forest, InuToki looked to see Inuyasha running towards her. She looked where Kaitou used to be and saw nothing.


We'll meet again in time... though you'll regret ever meeting me.

"There you are. I thought I might find you here." Inuyasha said once catching up. He seemed relieved that he found her. She turned away from him, obviously mad. He looked down, but came to her and put his arms around her from the back.
"Dad...what are you doing?" asked InuToki.
"What does it look like idiot? I'm hugging you because you're my daughter." He replied. InuToki broke off and just sat at the edge where she was. He sat next to her crossed legged,
"Why is it you have to be so difficult?" he asked, kidding.
"Difficult? You guys are the ones that are hard headed." She replied.
"Okay I'm listening, why is it we're the ones that are hard-headed?" Inuyasha asked.
"Okay to start, why is it you treat us like kids? I mean you've taught all the battle techniques we could know, how to treat a wound, how to fight everything and yet you still get all nervous that we're gone two hours. We're thirteen...we'll thirteen and a half for me but I think that's plenty old enough to know what we're doing."
"Why is it we protect you? That's an obvious question, because you guys are our children and you have to carry on our families. That and we love you, you should consider yourself lucky. I didn't have a dad growing up it was just me and my mother." He paused after InuToki looked at him her eyes we're all ready watering up,
"You know it's amazing how much we have in common Toki, in both me and your mother. InuToki just blinked at him.
"Oh really I don't see that much, unless you count looks." InuToki said.
"Huh? What your cool come back- OW!" InuToki said when she got hit by Inuyasha.
"That's for being a smart mouth, come on your mother and everyone else is probably worried."

Kagome stood looking out the window waiting for Inuyasha and InuToki to return. Sango was just going outside with Miroku, Miki, and Yukiru to another hut.
"Now come on you two, InuToki will join you just a minute when she returns." said Sango.
"Yes, tomorrow will be a big day for the both of you and-" Miroku was cut off by Sango hitting him in the stomach with her elbow. The twins looked at each other but then shrugged at their mother's behavior. Sango left to go back to Kagome.
"Come on now, we'll see you in the morning." Said Miroku one both Miki and Yukiru were in bed.
"Umm...dad, mom I know we're thirteen and heard them before but can you tell us story?" asked Miki
"Yeah, we want to hear the one 'bout when you and mom met and the Kazzanna!" said Yukiru with a hint of excitement in her voice.
"Kazzanna? What's that sis'?" asked Miki
"Yeah, I don't believe I've ever told you about the Kazzanna." Said Miroku he sat in between Miki and Yukiru looking at her.
"Well you see...uhmm... What were we talking about?" said Yukiru looking innocent.
"Don't play dumb with me, how do you know about the Kazzanna?" asked Miroku
"Well umm...I over heard you and mom talking about it a couple years ago, I think I was five or something." said Yukiru.
"Well alright, I'll tell you. It was a long time ago-" Miroku started and Yukiru interrupted,
"A long, long, long time ago..." He raised his eye brow at her and shook his head.
"Anyways I believe I've told you about Naraku right?" he asked, they both shook their heads vigorously.
"The family curse that was passed down for generations, the Kazzanna which is a hole in the right hand only on our family. It is both a curse but it can be helpful. Anyways the Kazzanna is a hole in the right hand that will suck up anything in it's path, and I mean anything until it's shut. Me, my father and my grandfather used prayer beads and a piece of cloth to seal it up. Over time the Kazzanna gets bigger and it will suck up the user. But you don't have to worry about that and neither do I." Miroku stopped because Miki wanted to speak.
"How did you get rid of the Kazzanna?"
"We defeated Naraku and it just went away." Miroku answered he paused.
"And that's how I met your mother. I met up with Inuyasha and Kagome after traveling with them for a while we met Sango and I fell in love. Of course I still kept my habits...still do too." Miroku smiled, both Yukiru and Miki had fallen asleep after 'and I fell in love'.

Inuyasha and InuToki walked up the side of the hill towards the hut. They had been talking for a while getting to know each other more, InuToki found out she, Miki and Yukiru had a lot in common with their parents. She had her father's attitude, Miki had Sango's kindness, and Yukiru though she hated to say it had Miroku's longing to ask every handsome boy (rather than girl) to help give birth to their child. Though Yukiru wanted to give birth to the boy's child.
Like Kagome, InuToki could see the Shikon no Tama even when broken up and was able to 'sense' it's whereabouts. Like Inuyasha InuToki could be careless at times and was a bit hot-tempered although she possessed her mother's understanding...sometimes. In fact she found out that a long time ago when she was very little her father had 'Prayer-beads around his neck that whenever Kagome said "Sit" he would come crashing down to the ground, the more she said it the harder he came down. She had to stop saying "Sit" because it affected InuToki as well (though she didn't have the beads or anything to make her come crashing down.).
"Wow I didn't know that it would affect me too, probably because I was too young to remember." She said silently to herself. Inuyasha looked at her,
"If you want we can stay up late to train, I'm sure I can talk your mother into letting me train you to wield Tessaiga." He got a sly smile and he raised his eyebrow as he looked at InuToki in the corner of his eye.
"Really!?" she nodded her head vigorously her eyes were really big and her mouth was agape.
"Alright, stay right here and don't move." Inuyasha said running up the small hill towards the hut. InuToki jumped up and down smashing her fists together, when she finally was able to calm down she jumped up into the tree and rubbed her back against the bark.
'Aww...that feels soooo goood' she stopped and looked down, waiting for her father.
'When he comes back I'll give him the scare of his life!' she smiled evilly and rubbed the palms of her hands together.
'Wait a minute, Dad'll look up,' she looked around. 'Perfect' she jumped to another tree and waited for her father to come back.

Five minutes later Inuyasha showed up looking for InuToki,
"Toki! Toki! Damn it I told her not to -Ahhh!" InuToki jumped down and scared Inuyasha before he could finish his sentence.
"What all I did was move behind you."
"Yeah but you gave me a heart attack! -"
"Yes but you always did tell me, Objective number one: Never let an opponent see, hear, or smell you and that surprise is your best attack." InuToki countered.
"Well uhh...good job. Now remember that field we past coming back up here? I think that'll be the best."
Sign up to rate and review this story