Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cyanide

Moonlit Meetings

by xxXVampzXxx 1 review

What will happen when Frankie meets Sarah?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-08-11 - Updated: 2009-08-12 - 1049 words

0Unrated
Frankie...


I go out side and start smoking when I hear this door open. I look up and the girl I saw this afternoon is standing there smoking in a tee and short shorts. But she looks different, the green stands out like neon against the brown that seems black in the moonlight. It turns her complexion snow white and her lips are only slightly darker than her skin with the sliver rings peirced through her lip sparkling. The pale complexion makes her eyes shine like glowing orbs in the moonlight. Her eyes I can stare at them forever, they seem black, yet they shine. I just cant think of words for her eyes. But something is different about her eyes, thinking back to this afternoon, an immage pops into my head. Glasses thats it she isnt wearing her glasses.
I keep staring at her but she dosnt notice, she just sits down on the curb, she seems lots in thought, kinda sad, and her eye's glaze over for a second,she shakes herself out of the small trance.

She looks up and meets my eyes...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sarah...

I look up and see a guy about my age, He has gourgous green eyes a few peircings. He is so cute I cant stop looking at his eyes.
Say something.
But I cant, I cant do anything but stare a him like im a fool.
"Hi, I'm Frank Iero, I live over there."
SAY SOMETHING, NOW.
I look away from him and stand up, "Sarah." I hold out my hand. He grabs my hand and it send a shive up my spine, we shake hands, "Nice to meet you," he releases my hand, "Where'd you move from."
"Richmond." I say shyly
"Cool, Where's that." I giggle at his comment.
"Virginia."
"So, may I ask," his voice suddenly took on a snobish brittish accent, "Why is such a beautiful girl outside at 3am?"
I laugh so hard I almost fall over. I get myself together.
"I couldnt sleep so I thought i'd come out for some fresh air and a smoke."
I already dropped my cig. so its not like it mattered.
"Me too." he said "So do you want to come to my house tomorrow?"
"No I can't"
"You can make some friends."
"I really would like to but, I Can't"
"What could possibly be more important than making friends, and with the way you look you are gonna need some friends to stick up for you."
Did he just say that, The way I look.
"I'll tell you whats more important than making friends, I have to paint my room, Get all the furnature inside, and help my dad by watching my little brothers. And as for the way I look, I don't need you or anyone else to stick up for me I can stick up for myself."
His face fell, "Thats not what I ment, I'm sorry, I just really want you to come over and friends always help when you get made fun of, I'm sorry."
He is so sad and so sorry, His face lights up so quickly.
"I have an idea, how bout me and my friends come to your house and help you pain so that you can hang out with us and get your work done."
Good idea.
"Yeah I'd like that. It's getting late, I'd better go."
"We'll be over at around ten."
"k"
I didnt move i as transfixed by his eyes again.
"I'll walk you to your door."
I turn and start to walk, then I trip over a branch how fucking embarrising, I always fall at the worst of times. I should have found my glasses.
"ouch, I knew I need my glasses."
he stood there laughing at my expression
"Ass head"
"Sorry, after I knew you were okay I just had to laugh, you say ouch like a five year old its cute."
I blush and get up off the ground.
"Here get on my back I'll cary you so you dont fall anymore."
I jump on his back and he walks me to my porch. I get off his back and look into his eyes again I can't help myself they are so beautiful.
"Thanks" I mumble
Then his lips are on mine, and I kiss back and my lips pull into a smile, while my arms pull up around his neck. My head is starting to swim, no one has kissed me like this before, I mean so passionatly, and he wasn't even trying to grope me, wow. We pull apart and my eyes open again. I move my arms back to my side and look to the ground, blushing.
"I think i need to go inside now, big day." I say quietly
"Good night." I lift my face and smile at him open the door and go inside.
His kiss in my mind while I climb the stairs and return to my makeshift bed on the floor. No one has kissed me like that, even guys I fell for. I love his kisses no doubt about that.I close my eyes thinking about him. I have the first decent night sleep in five days.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Frankie...

Wow.
Wow.
Wow...
She is amazing. I cant belive I kissed her, I cant belive it. She is so beautiful.
She is all I can think about as I lie awake, im to hyped to sleep. Maybe Gee is up. I pull out my phone and text him.



Gee u awake?

no frankie im sleep texting
ohh sorry

Frankie r u ok

YUP nvr better

what happened

i met a girl

oooooooh

she lives across the street

k kewl

can u get th guy here at 10 2morow

yea y?

to meet her and help her paint

kk GO TO BED

u first

i wil when u stop txtin me

kk byess

bye


I cant wait till tomorrow........
Sign up to rate and review this story