Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Caught Up In This Web

Twelve

by _Amy_Revenge_ 19 reviews

Poor Taylor, she hates hospitals!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-08-12 - Updated: 2009-08-13 - 6665 words

5Exciting
Originally, this wasn't a very long chapter. But one thing lead to another, and I decided to add stuff in there. Which doesn't really explain why I'm explaining the longness-ness of this chapter :) So I'll stop babbling..unless you didn't even read this LoL
SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS!
Please lemme know if you find any? XD

______________________________________

Monday, October 23

Oh boy, do I feel jittery! I've never ever felt this nervous, ever. Period. I mean the first time I played in front of an audience, I was scared shitless, but only b/c I didn't want to get booed off the stage. That's always been my major fear with being famous, or whatever you wanna call TIC right now. Fuck, my stomach hurts! Like, you ever get the feeling that something's gonna happen, but you don't know what? Well I mean DUH you don't know what's gonna happen but ANYWAY so yeah, that nervous feeling, stomach tied up in knots, and you feel all puky? Yeah, that's me right now. Taylor said something a little bit ago about feeling slightly nervous, too. The rest of the guys (excluding Maggie) think that it's b/c we're playing a brand new song. I dunno, maybe that's it?

Ugh, I need a fuckin' VALIUM! Wait no.. never mind. A valium sure wouldn't help me right now.
Right.. Breathe.. Relax.. Think about disturbing, bleeding Hello Kitty! posters :)
Alright, I'm feeling a LITTLE better now XD

Oh shit oh shit oh SHIT! Now I'm worried..

Did Jeremy talk to Gerard? Did Gerard call Brian? Did Brian get the tickets for Thalia and John? ACK!

I worry too much..hehe.. Jeremy just mentioned the tickets..so that's cool.
Well.. I'm obviously just gonna write about worrying and shit, so I'll just stop writing and go get ready for the show, shall I?

{PEACE!}
___________________________________


"Hey Taylor, have you seen my-"

"It's under my bunk, Nikaa. The red one, right?" I nod and from underneath her bunk, I pull out my red tank-top. For once, I'm not wearing any black other than the eye liner on my face. White skinnies (I know I know, white is bad! But whatever..), red and white high top converse, and this lovely red tank-top that shows off my boobs a bit. Ha! Jeremy'll love this... so might the audience, for that matter. Oh my?

"How much time do we have before we go?" I'm concentrating on breathing deeply, so I calm down. I read somewhere that breathing slowly and deeply helps with anxiety? Well, this sure as hell ain't working!

"Dude, stop freaking. It'll be okay, okay? Nothing bad is gonna happen. The guys are right, you're probably just worried that the audience won't like our new song. Quite honestly, I'm a bit worried about that because we like, just put it all together yesterday." She smiles and pulls me into a hug, and I smile back weakly. She does have a point, I mean yeah I'm worried(but only a little) that our song will totally suck, but that's not just it! I keep getting the feeling that something really, really bad is gonna go down tonight.

"Hey, do you do hear me? Stop worrying, it'll be fine!" Maggie says with a raised voice. I shoot a nasty glare at her. She used her stupid, annoying, preppy voice that she only uses when I freak out slightly. You are so lucky you can't hear it!

"Yeah yeah, alright," I groan, brushing my bangs out of my face. "But if you wanna live.. never use that voice again!" She and Taylor laugh, and walk up front. I sigh, making that weird horse noise because my lips are basically closed, and look out the back window. It's just getting dark, it's kinda cold, and I don't feel like wearing a jacket. Taylor always wears one, to cover up the nasty scars she's got all over them from eigth grade and almost all throughout high school. Well, up until our Junior year. So..three years of scar-making. Me? I got over not showing my arms a long time ago. I wore a jacket every day of my life throughout my teenage years. Unless I'm trapped in a snowy environment, you won't catch me wearing a jacket. Okay okay, that's so not true. I'll probably wear one tomorrow.

"Alright, so it's about six o'clock!" Mikey calls back to me. I chuckle and hustle my way up front, snatching Jeremy's milkshake from him as I plop down on the couch. I take a long sip of the strawberry goodness and moan, causing almost everyone to laugh.

"Amy," Connor groans. "Didn't we tell you a while back that you aren't allowed to fucking moan?" Maggie and Taylor nod, and I flip them off.

"Eat me," I say, taking another sip. Jeremy shrugs, leans over, and bites my shoulder. "Ow!" I yelp, and he laughs. I punch his shoulder, hard, and he rubs it.

"Hitting isn't nice, Amy," he teases, and I smirk before hitting him again.

"Yeah? Well biting isn't exactly up there either," I retort, and earn a smirk from Gerard. I squint at him and he looks away. "By the way.. you're not getting your shake back." Jeremy pouts and pretends to cry, and I continue to sip. Sadly, I don't finish it off. The strawberry shakes from McDonald's are really freakin' sugary, and they make me sick. Oh well, I guess Jeremy gets it back.

"Wait!" Taylor yells, and I pull the drink out of Jeremy's reach. "Can I have it?" I look at Jeremy, see that little boy look in his eyes, and smile.

"Nah, you don't need any more of an ass," I joke, and she pretends to look hurt. I hand the cup to Jeremy and, as he gives me a cheesy grin, hands it to Taylor. I frown and he laughs.

"See? Unlike Amy over her," he nudges, "I'm actually nice."

"That's sooo not cool, Jer!" He shrugs again and I tackle him to the floor. We roll around, fighting to be the one on top, and some one takes a picture.. with the flash on. Finally we stop rolling, and I'm on top. I giggle and wiggle my hips for effect, and he groans and closes his eyes. I lean over so that my lips are right next to his ear, and whisper, "See? It's always better when I'm on top." I use what Taylor calls my 'sexy voice' and earn another groan from Jeremy, but it sounds more like a moan.

"No bueno..." he whispers, and I giggle and then climb up off of him. He rolls over and curls up into a ball, and Frank giggles. I look over at him and he's bent over, red-faced.

"Um?"

"N-nothing!" he manages to spit out, then proceeds to fall on the floor. I can't help but to smile, and Ray starts to giggle too, followed by Gerard, Mikey, Connor, and Taylor. Maggie's in the back(I dunno how she got away so fast) and Bob's in the dinky lil' bathroom. Soon everybody's laughing except for Jeremy, who stands up after a few minutes. Eventually we stop laughing, but only because Bob suddenly bursts out of the bathroom, nearly shouting that it's time to walk over to the stadium.

"About damn time!" Mikey and Gerard say in unision, and I giggle.

Our instruments were already inside, just waiting to be set up. We'd had our run-through of the show and everything earlier this afternoon. It took for forever! We could have been done in almost an hour and a half, but Connor kept insisting that everything had to be perfect. So we spent a total of two hours practicing and making sure everything was 'perfect'. He probably would have gone longer if I hadn't enforced my 'I-started-this-band-and-I-say-we're-done' talent.

As we make our way into The Panida Theatre, I can hear Switchfoot playing "Amy's Song" and I laugh. There are so many bands that write songs about girls named Amy. It gets annoying sometimes, y'know? Why can't they stick to writing about Jimmy, like Green Day? I dunno..

A couple stage guys lead us to a big dressing room (where we'll be recieving our beauty) and the My Chem boys make their way to the back room. Connor and Jeremy go into the Men's room and us three girls to the Women's (obviously). According to the three stylists in the room, Taylor's eye liner doesn't do her much justice, mine could be a little less dark, and Maggie's is lovely. Psh, I beg to differ! But, despite my whining and Taylor's begging them not to touch her face, they wipe away all of our make up( but not Maggie's) and apply it a little lighter. I now have dark purple eye liner on, along with black mascara and white glittery eye shadow. Taylor's got.. well, I don't say it out loud, but they pretty much applied it the same way she had it, just not as heavy. Black mascara, black eye liner, and dark gray eye shadow. Maggie's barely got any make up on at all (which is probably why they like her best) but it suits her. Me and Taylor are suckers for make up, ha ha. They curl the ends of Taylor's hair every-so-slightly, and then brush through it once, so that it looks all bouncy. I giggle and Taylor shoots me a glare(she hates curly hair), but then smirks when they fix my hair into a pony tail, off to the side of my face. Kind of like that Lady Sovereign chick, but not so far. Maggie, of course, doesn't even get touched. Finally we're done, after getting criticized for our outfits(but oh, not Maggie, no no) and we make our way to the back of the stage just in time, because Switchfoot is just coming off. I close my eyes and lean against the brick wall, taking more deep breaths. My stomach is suddenly worse than before, and I feel like passing out.

"Hey, still not feeling well?" Gerard asks, and when I have to look up at him I realize that I'm bent over, slightly. I shake my head and swallow some bile that's threatening to come up. "Nervous?" I shake my head.

"No, I just.. I dunno! I feel like something bad is gonna happen, except nobody freaking cares! You all think that I'm nervous-well I am. But I don't get this nervous, ever, not even when performing a new song. But does anybody listen? No. Does anyone notice that something freaking feels weird? No!" I ramble on, pretty much saying the same thing over and over, until Gerard covers my mouth with his hand. I roll my eyes and turn my head. "I'm sorry. Didn't mean to ramble, I just-" I break off and shrug. He nods as if he understands what I mean, and then looks behind him.

"Looks like you guys are on. Good luck, Amy," he says, and kisses my forehead before disappearing behind the curtain. I frown and make my way to the mic, still breathing slowly.

"Alright, this is it!" Connor whispers, and I can tell from his constant biting on his lower lip that he's both nervous and excited. And with good reason. He's a sucker for calm songs, especially when they get faster for the chorus or a bridge and then slow back down again. Quite honestly, so am I. It kind of makes you jump when that chorus comes, because it's so much faster than everything else. Plus, Connor's got this cool solo. At least, it sounds pretty cool. That may just be me, because well..it's my song. Of course I'm gonna think it's cool, right?

"You guys ready?" I ask, and everybody nods. Taylor slaps her bass, Connor slides his hand up the neck of his guitar, Maggie smiles, and Jeremy preps himself for some major drum-beating. I look over to the curtain guy and nod curtly, and the curtain separates into two, opening faster than I would have thought possible. The lights come on, nice and bright, and the crowd cheers. I look over at Connor, who's got his own mic tonight, and he nods.

"How's everybody tonight?" he asks, and the crowd cheers loudly. He smirks. "'S that the best you got!" he all but screams, and the crowd cheers even louder. Taylor whoots! in the background, and Jeremy plays a few beats.

"Don't lie, don't lie to me now!" I scream, and we shoot into 'Darling'. The crowd loves it, and I can feel the excitement rolling off of them and up onto the stage, surrounding us. After we finish the song we play 'Dressed For Friend Requests', and then I make my way to stand a bit closer to the edge as I announce the new song.

"Okay here's the deal; y'all are divided into three different sections, kay, and whichever section screams loudest gets to choose whether or not we play a new song." They cheer in response, and I smile. "Okay, here we go section one, loud as you can!" The screaming isn't bad, but it's not too loud. I shake my head. "Great job, great job. Section two!" The screaming is definitely louder. "Very nice, very nice. Three!" Eh, not as loud as two. I clap my hands. "Give it up for section two! Alright you guys, what's the vote? Somebody, come up here. Uhhh you," I say, pointing to a girl that looks about seventeen or so. "Come on up here, por favor." The audience laugh at my horrible spanish and one of the body guard guys helps the young lady on stage. "And what's your name?"

"Faye," she all but squeals. I smile and wrap her up in a quick hug, which she returns quickly and very enthusiastically. I chuckle.

"So Faye, should we play?" She nods her head up and down so fast that for a second I think it might just fly off.

"Yes! Oh please, won't you?" I giggle and pat her on the shoulder.

"Of course we will!" She screams and hugs me, then jumps down into the audience again. I nod to Connor, and he starts to play. The crowd goes silent, and the notes bounce off the walls.

"If weakness is a wound that no one wants to speak of
Then "cool" is just how far we have to fall
And I am not immune, I only want to be loved
But I feel safe behind the firewall
Can I lose my need to impress?
If you want the truth, I need to confess

I'm not alright, I'm broken inside, broken inside
And all I go through, it leads me to you, it leads me to you

Burn away the pride
Brine me to my weakness
Till everything I hide behind is gone
When I'm open wide with nothing left to cling to
Only you are there to lead me on
Cos honestly, I'm not that strong

I'm not alright, I'm broken inside, broken inside
And all I go through, it leads me to you, it leads me to you

And I move, and I move, and I move
Closer to you
And I move,and I move, and I move
Closer to you
And I move, and I move, and I move
Closer to you
And I move, and I move, and I move
Closer to you

I'm not alright, I'm broken inside, broken inside
Oooooh, broken inside, broken inside

And all I go through, leads me to you, leads me to you
I'm not alright, I'm not alright, I'm not alright

That's why I need you"


The crowd screams and cheers, and I bow, as do Connor, Maggie, and Taylor. Jeremy throws a stick and a couple guys fight over it, causing me to giggle. After I take a sip of water (along with Connor and Taylor) we play some more. Finally we're done, and as we make our way backstage I'm assulted with hugs. I giggle and hug back, and when I step into better lighting I see none other than Thalia, standing in front of me, smiling like there's no tomorrow. I smile and hug her again.

"Hey there, little lady," I say in this ridiculous red-neck accent. She giggles and John steps up beside her. We nod to each other, saying hello with our eyes. Weird, I know, but whatever. If girls can do it, anyone can. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Gerard wave to me, and I excuse myself. "Why don't you go say hello to the guys, I'll be right back." They nod and walk over to Connor, Jeremy, and Maggie. Taylor's talking to Mikey about something, and Gerard's standing just a couple feet away. I walk over and he smiles.

"So, everything go okay?" I smile and nod, and he chuckles. "See, what'd I tell you? Probably just-"

"Nerves, I know," I giggle. "You guys should do pretty well, we got the crowd all hyped up for yeh." He smiles and hugs me, then walks off, grabbing Mikey and yanking him on stage. I walk up beside Taylor and nudge her.

"Hey you, still nervous?" I shrug.

"Just a little, I mean I think most of it was just nerves." She rolls her eyes in the whole 'I-told-you-so' way, and I punch her shoulder lightly. She rubs her shoulder and nudges me with her elbow.

"So uh, d'ya think they liked it?" She means the song, of course. I smile and nod. "Good. Because for a second there, I thought they were all excited because of that lovely, breast-exposing, yummy goodness," she jokes, and then smothers her face in my chest. Giggling, I shake my chest, and she stands back up. "Well, now that I got that outta my system.. What do you think of Mikey?" I look at her funny.

"Mikey? What about him?" She shrugs and looks out towards the audience. We're in that certain spot where we can look out and see everyone, but no one can see us.

"I dunno, I just.. I was just curious. I mean, you sorta lied to him about Gerard sneaking out an' all, and I was just wondering if he figured it out yet?" I can tell she's covering up something, but I ignore it. Taylor was like that; she'll come around eventually and tell me what's on her mind.

"Right. Well, if you excuse me, I'll-"

"Dude, what the fuck?" My eyes dart to the audience, and I see what Taylor's talking about. This older guy who's at least in his late twenties is pushing and shoving his way through the crowd. I shake my head.

"That's sad, I mean he doesn't need to- holy shit!" I scream as I hear a gun-shot. Before I know what I'm doing, I dart out onto the stage and tackle Mikey to the ground. A bullet whistles by my head as we hit the ground, seemingly in slow motion, and I'm certain that it would have hit Mikey square in the stomach if I hadn't tackled him. I roll over just in time to see the man point the gun at Gerard, and I scream again.

"Fucking move!" I hear Taylor yell, and out of nowhere she collides into Gerard, sending them both off the stage. The security guards have, by now, seized control of the audience and the police have the shooter in handcuffs, and I assume it's safe to stand up. As soon as I'm on my feet I sprint across the stage and jump off the edge, where I see Gerard helping Taylor up.

"Fuck! Are you okay?" I ask, and Gerard nods, but Taylor shakes her head.

"Hell fucking no! I just got shot, saving your," she points to Gerard, "fucking nigger ass. Do I look like I'm okay?!" she screetches, and my eyes dart to her shoulder, which is bleeding somewhat heavily. I gasp, and Gerard curses, then yells for an EMT.

"Alright, calm down Tay," I say soothingly, and she screams.

"I don't want to fucking calm down! I just got shot, Amy, and I want some fucking drugs!" Okay, I know she's bleeding an' all, but that makes me laugh. From the corner of my eye I see Gerard stifle his laughter, and when I look at Mikey(he followed right behind me) I'm almost shocked at the expression on his face. It was the kind of look I'd seen often in movies, after somebody watches their loved one get killed, or, in this case, shot. But wait.. Mikey and Taylor? Is that what she meant earlier when she asked me what I thought of him?

"Excuse me, miss," a tall man says, and I quickly move out of the way so that the EMT man could help Taylor. Behind him comes two other guys and a girl. The men are pulling a stretcher, and the girl is carrying a first-aid kit. When Taylor's strapped to the stretcher, they wheel her away, and I run after them. I can hear Taylor screaming about wanting her drugs, and when I catch up(I'm a slow runner) they were just about to shut the doors.

"Wait!" I yell, and they stop. "I have to go with you!"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" one asks, and I wave my arms frantically.

"I'm her sister, who do you think I am!" I lie hurriedly. It's true enough, if you think about it. "Listen, I need to go to the hospital with her, she hates them, and she's liable to go crazy and hurt herself or something. Please?" I beg, and they nod the OK for me to climb in. I clamber in and sit next to her, watching another woman administrating an IV into her arm. The ambulance shifts slightly, and when I look over I'm not really surprised to see Mikey sitting next to me, that same expression still on his face.
"Is she gonna be okay?" I ask the woman, and she shakes her head.

"Tough to say. Although personally, I think she'll be just fine. It's just a shoulder wound, nothing more, nothing less, and people tend to recover nicely from them. Lord knows I've seen enough of 'em in my time," she chuckles, and I smile faintly. I'm still all shaken up over everything that just happened, and from the way Mikey's feet keep shifting I'd say he's probably more shaken up than I am at the moment. I wrap an arm over his shoulders, and he rests his head on my left shoulder as the ambulance drives off, the siren blaring outside. It's not too loud from inside, though it doesn't exactly help my nerves, either. I look at Taylor's face and see a tear run down her cheek, and by the time we reach the hospital she's out cold. Rose, the EMT lady, says it's partly from the drug and partly from the shock.

Mikey and I jump out quickly in order for the men to get Taylor out, and after they roll her in the doorway Rose comes over and tells us that we need to go around front and sign in. I nod and gently tug on Mikey's arm, because he seems determined to get in through the emergency doors. He looks at me, looks back at the door, sighs, and together we walk around to the front. We're greeted with cold air and that icky hospital smell, the kind that makes you sick. Mikey takes a seat and I walk up to the front desk.

"Hi, I've got a friend in the ER, but I don't really know what to do.." the lady at the desk looks at me strange.

"Well, you'll need to fill out this form then, Hun. How bad is she?" she asks while handing me some paper work. I look at her name tag. Surprisingly, her name is Rose too. How ironic?

"She uh, got shot in the shoulder," I say quietly. She nods and pats my hand sympathetically.

"Well, no need to worry. These docs will have her up and goin' by tomorrow night, I'll bet you anything." I nod and turn away, making my way back to where Mikey is sitting. I sit down silently, not wanting to make a sound in such a quiet room.

"We should probably call the guys..." he whispers, and I nod, taking out my phone and dialing Connor's number. He answers on the first ring.

"Amy! What happened, where are you?"

"We're at the hospital, Taylor got shot. They say she should be okay by tomorrow night, but it's not official yet. Are you guy gonna come down?"

"Yeah yeah, we're leaving right now. What's the name of the hospital?" I look down at the papers in my lap, seaching for a name. I find it.

"Bonner General Hospital. She's in the ER right now, so it'll probably be a while."

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit then, kay?"

"Kay. Bring my jacket, will you?" He says okay and hangs up. I frown and look over at Mikey, who's biting his nails and on the verge of tears.I set the papers in the chair next to me and pull him into a hug, rubbing his back as his tears let loose on my shoulder. We stay like this for a long while, until his tears either ran out or he just didn't wanna cry anymore, and he sits up.

"Thanks, Amy," he says while wiping his eyes. They're all red and puffy, and his eye liner is smeared in a few places. I smile softly and hug him again.

"It's cool, Mikey, you don't have to apologize. If I wasn't so.. I don't know what I am right now, but I'd be crying too if I could." He nods and pats my back softly, and I set to work on the papers. An hour and a half later I'm all done and the guys have long since arrived. They helped me with the papers, actually.. since I'm obviously too retarded to do it myself. Psh!

"Ughhh I don't wanna stand up! Jeremyyyy?" I pout and he rolls his eyes, but takes the paper anyway and brings them to the lady up front. I sigh and lean forward, stretching out my aching back. Nobody talks. Nobody does anything, really, other than breath and stretch, breathe and stretch.

"Amy Revenge?" A few of us jump at the sudden noise, and I stand up. The doctor at the door motions for me to come over, and I practically sprint.

"Yeah?"

"You're Taylor's sister?" I nod. "Well, we've finished the surgery. You can visit her now, if you'd like. Though she probably won't say anything, she was under heavy anesthetics." I smile and motion for him to lead the way, and he does. On our way, he takes the liberty to explain to me where she got shot. I listen half-way, nodding during his pauses, and almost literally count the steps it takes to get to her room. "Ah, right here." I step inside the room and see Taylor laying in the hospital bed, and rush over. She doesn't look as if she just got shot in the shoulder only an hour ago. She looks happy..like she's enjoying the drugs. I chuckle softly, and kiss her forehead. I look behind me and see that the doctor has left, and pull up a chair.

"Dang Taylor, who knew my stomach would warn me, huh?" I listen to her soft breathing, watch her chest rise and fall with every breath, and lean back in the chair. It's a nice chair, with cushion and stuff. After a few more minutes I stand up, turn to leave, and stop, thinking. Last time I was in the hospital and had to get surgery, she drew on my face.. Might as well return the favor!

I draw a nicely shaped body part on her face,using her nose as the main piece. Man oh man, she is gonna hate me! Ha ha, I can't wait till she wakes up.

This time I really do leave, and instead of taking the elevator I take the stairs, taking my own sweet time getting back to the guys. When I finally reach the ground floor and step out of the stairwell, I waltz over and plop down next to Connor, who asks how she's doing.

"She's perfectly fine. They gave her lots of drugs, so she'll be asleep for a while. Apparently she got shot in the infraspinatus, which is like right around here I think," I say, pointing to my upper chest area. They all nod and Ray stands up.

"Well, we'd best be heading back to the bus then. No telling when those damn people and their cameras are gonna show up, y'know? And I don't know about you, but I'd rather be in the comfort of the bus when they attack." I nod and stand up, as do everyone else, and we make our way outside.

"You didn't bring the bus?" I ask, and Jeremy shakes his head.

"No no it's down the street. We figured it was better that way, in case some one recognized the bus," he explains, and I nod. "Plus we needed gas." I smile and hug him, and he nudges me back.

"Man, I am so tired," I yawn, and Jeremy yawns too. Contagious, remember? Bob calls Filip and a couple minutes later the bus pulls into the parking lot and stops in front of us. Gerard's the first to climb on, and I'm the last. Well, technically me and Jeremy are, but I'm in the back so whatever. I walk over to the bathroom, intending to brush my teeth and wash my hands, but to my dismay it's locked. "Okay, who's in the flippin' bathroom?" I ask loudly.

"I am!" Gerard shouts, and I hear the water running for the shower. I smile and walk back to the bunks, pulling out my pj's. Filip was kind enough to explain to me that the water thingy under the bus wasn't working properly, which is why that whole accident with Mikey happened last week. Now it's hooked up and everything. The only problem? We were always reusing the water. That means that if someone peed in the shower, you most likely got it on your face when you took one afterwards. Ha ha..somebody on this bus has had my pee on their face.. Gross! That kind of makes you wonder.. Surely I'm not the only one who pees in the shower? Okay, totally don't wanna think about that.

"Hey, unlock the door, I need to change!" I call in to Gerard, and I hear a click. I walk into the steam-filled room and lock the door behind me. "I'm gonna shut the light off," I tell Gerard.

"Okay, why?"

"Just in case you decide to peek." I hear him chuckle as I flip the switch, and as I pull off my tank top I hear the shower curtain move. Feeling a little curious, I step closer, my eyes quickly adjusting to the dark. The moon light is leaking in from the window, and if I move slightly to the right I can see Gerard's ass. I giggle and turn around as he does, taking out my toothbrush.

"Hey, not cool!" he whines, and pulls the curtain shut the rest of the way. I pull on a different tank top and slip out of my pants and undies, pulling on a pair of boxers, and proceed to clean my not-so-pearly whites.

"What's not cool? Me peeking or..?"

"What do you think? Of course I meant you peeking! Man, you are such a girl," he mumbles, and I giggle, turning on the light. After spitting and rinsing out my mouth, I open the door, toss my clothes out, and come back in, poking my head in the shower. Gerard makes this high pitched girly sound and covers his junk, glaring at me.

"For the record, Gerard, I'm not a girl. I'm a woman. Get it right, Nikaa!" I walk out and hear the lock click, and giggle hysterically. Frank and Maggie look wearily at me, and I smile. "Sorry, couldn't help it," I apologize, and they both nod, then lay back down on the couch. Together. Man, that's gonna take some getting used to!

I pick up my clothes and walk over to Taylor's bunk, tossing my dirty clothes under her bed. Damn, it's only been a few hours and I miss her already. No gay jokes tonight, I guess. Bummerrrrr.

"Hey, you comin' to bed?" Jeremy asks, poking his head out from behind his curtain. I smile and climb in next to him, feeling his bare skin against my chest. What can I say, I enjoy tanks that expose my chest a bit. Meh, sue me!

"I am now," I whisper, cuddling up against him. His skin is warm, and it makes me shiver, though I don't know why.

"Should I put a shirt on?" he asks, shifting a little. I wrap my arms around him and pull him close, kissing his shoulder.

"Nu, I like it. Ah, some times I wish I were a man," I joke, and he chuckles softly.

"You say that a lot, you know. Why do you wanna be a man so bad?"

"Because. You guys get to do a lot that us girls can't. Like walk around in your underwear."

"Well, you can too, y'know. But the guys might stare a little bit," he jokes, and I playfully nudge him.

"I totally saw that cumming. Ha, get it? Cumming? Meh..." He kisses my cheek, rolls over onto his back, then pulls me on top of him. I smirk down at him and wiggle my hips, and he closes his eyes.

"Fuck, I walked right into that, didn't I?" he aks, and I giggle. I wiggle my hips just a little more, and he places his hands on my hips. I bite my lip as he props himself up on his elbows, whispering into my ear. "You make it really hard to be good, Amy." I shiver against him, and this tingling sensation develops in my lower stomach.

"Oh really now," I say softly, and I look into his eyes.

The light is on in the back, which allows a little bit of light to find it's way through the thin curtain. He presses his lips to mine, and I close my eyes as I pull the blanket up around us, so that we're in the dark. I kiss him back, flicking my tongue across his bottom lip. He parts his lips, just enough to slip me some tongue, and as he gently grazes my tongue with his a spark shoots through my body, and after a little while I'm really excited. Jeremy is too, according to the pressure I'm feeling against my lower stomach, and I have the sudden urge to grind against it; which I do. Jeremy breaks the kiss and moans softly, then begins to kiss my neck, sucking in some places. I don't even think about the possibility of hickies, I just grind some more, which causes him to bite me. I gasp and stop mid-grind, and he gently sucks on my neck. My eyes flutter open and then shut, and I whisper, "Stop." He stops and looks up at me, and I smirk at the questioning look on his face.

"What's wrong, babe?" he asks huskily, and I almost giggle.

"I don't like being on top..." He grins and rolls us over so that he's now on top of me, and I pull him down for a kiss, which quickly deepens as our breathing increases. He runs a hand down my side, stroking my inner thigh, and I shiver again, breaking the kiss only to bite him, making him moan. His hand stops stroking my inner thigh and moves up and under my tank top, playing with my bra strap, and I look up into his eyes. They have that question in them, and for the first time I don't know what to do.

"Amy?" he whispers, kissing my neck once.

"I don't know, Jeremy," I whisper back. "I don't think I'm ready for this, y'know?" He nods, kissing the other side of my neck. I place my hands on his chest, and he nods, kisses me on the lips once more, and lays down beside me. "I'm sorry, Jer." He shakes his head.

"Don't be, Amy. I don't want you to do anything you don't wanna do. And if this is all we'll be doing for a while, well..." He smiles at me. "I'm fine with it." I smile and roll onto my side, hugging him.

"Thank you, Jeremy," I whisper, and he kisses the top of my head.

"Alright, I dunno about you, but I'm in some dire need of some privacy," he says, and I giggle, knowing what he means. I nod, kiss him once on the lips, and climb out of the bunk.

"G'night, Jeremy," I whisper, and he whispers it back before rolling over. I shut the curtain, turn around to climb into my bunk, and bump into Gerard. I cover my mouth with my hand to keep from screaming.

"Hehe, sorry 'bout that," he chuckles, and I sigh.

"You have a serious problem with sneaking up on me, Mr. Way," I say, waggling a finger at him like a mother would. He pouts and looks down, and I hug him. "Well, I'm going to bed. Night, Gee." He looks back up and ruffles my hair.

"Yeah, me too. Night Amykins." I climb into my bunk and bury myself beneath the covers, glad for the warmth. Even though I'd only been out of Jeremy's bunk for all but a couple minutes, I was already freezing. Freaking October, I swear! I hear Ray stir beneath me, and I lean over the edge, pulling away his curtain and peeking in at him. His mouth is slightly open, and he's got a little line of drool dripping onto his pillow. I stifle a giggle and reach behind me, pulling out a string. A long string. Being careful not to fall out, I lean over just a little farther and reach my arm down, string in hand, and position the string just above his open mouth. He snores a little bit and his mouth opens a bit more, and I let the string drop into his mouth. Quickly backing up into my little cubby, I listen to him choke and spit out the string.

"What the fuck?" he groans sleepily, and I giggle.

"Shouldn't sleep with your mouth open, RayRaykins!" I whisper, quietly enough so that he doesn't hear, and he rolls over facing the wall and falls back asleep. After nearly falling to my death(sarcasm) and retrieving my wonderful, slobbery string, I toss it down by my feet and roll over, facing the wall, and curl up into a little ball, getting comfortable.

The lights are all off. The t.v. is off. The doors are locked. Taylor's in the hospital. A tear leaks out from the corner of my eye, and I silently cry for my best friends' pain. Poor Taylor... She hates hospitals, and now she's in one.
_________________________________________________________________

Alright, how did you like that?
Man, I tell you, it is SO unbelievably awkward to write a lovey-dovey scene like that when your dad is like, right next to you! Ha ha, lucky for me he was sleeping :)
Anyhoo, I'm proud of what I wrote xD Even though it took me darn near 4 hours!


And in case you ish curious, this is the song I stole from Sanctus Real :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2LCvCBaqVg
Sign up to rate and review this story