Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

“I’ve got the gift of one-liners and you’ve got the curse of the EVIL ASS SUCCUBUS BITCH!” The Curse of the Evil Ass Succubus Bitch – Cute Is What We Aim For

by Chicago-Kid 3 reviews

(A/N: I had help from my sis, Stephanie and her completely adorable friend Larissa. Ages 11 and 12. Pretty much shows my level of intelligence.)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-14 - 2695 words

0Unrated
Half an hour when I finished having a deliciously long shower (hopefully using up all the hot water, just for Ryro), the hotel room had been cleaned up.
“Breakfast?” William suggested.
By then all of our stuff was ready. Some unknown karma goodness thing must have had his/her eye on us, therefore she/he (let us call this mysterious force, Shim-nizz…? That is good.) helped us clean up all the assorted mess that littered the ground.

FFWD -->
By now a few café’s and restaurants had opened up for the day on the sidewalk, a few blocks away from the hotel. We had to do that on purpose as the hotel manager guy was snooping around our rubbish bags. What we had was on our backs. What we all needed was a super pick me up. Soemthing seemed to be screaming at the back of my head, “ENERGY DRINK!!!!!”. Of course I listened to that little voice almost collapsing on the nearest glass-fronted beverage cooler tha came into view as we stepped inside the most sad and abandoned, yet still open café, called something like Colafioria. I don’t know what the shit that meant. Something cool.
The old lady at the counter looked familiar somehow.
When Gabe went up to order they decided to have an animated conversation.
“It’s my grandma!” he exclaimed, throwing his arms into the sky
The tables we crowded around resonated with an “oh.”
“It’s the amnesia grandma, I told you about.” Gabe whispered to Bilvy.

As we left I saw the flash of an evil smile from Grandma Saporta.

“She said if I don’t work my ass off in their, I’d be stuck there until I’m 30! Creepy bitch…” Gabe told us, like it was a joke.

Ffwd ->
Sisky started to pull down his pants and make it look like he was going to pee on the lobby’s red brick walls. So we all had to run.
FML @ SISKY.

Gabe and Sisky took caffeine pills on the plane.
Nobody went to sleep, and nobody tried because Gabe and Sisky were running up and down the aisles wetting each other with their juice boxes.
Ryan got plane sick and started throwing up (luckily he got a bag just in time. I shudder to think of the consequences.), so a flight attendant had to come down the aisle and help. She was very tall with brunette hair and bright red lips. The same bright red Ryan’s face turned when she bent down to be at face level with him. He just kept on staring at her like a stunned mullet (I love that saying). She touched his face saying, “Aw, are you okay honey? Do you need anything?”
Damn, I’m sure flight attendants aren’t meant to TOUCH passengers like that. Especially Ryro!
He babbled something
“Sorry? I didn’t hear you.” A smile played on her lips. I began to wonder how old this woman was
He babbled again than threw up. The saucy (?) flight attendant dodged the puke just in time (it was like a freaking PROJECTILE!),
“Oh Ryan, do you need another barf bag?!” she said. Once she said that my spidey senses went all tingly. HOW DID SHE KNOW MY FRIENDS NAME WAS RYAN?!
When she turned away Ryan’s expression went dreamy.
“RYAN! WAKE UP!” Brendon said, jumping unneccessarily over the srangely tinged blue puke all over the carpet. And old man across the row just kept on staring at us like we were all a part of a giant piece of shit stuck on his $1500 loafers.
“RY-FUCKIN’-AN?!” Brendon screamed in his face, with his voice going all weird like it does when a Brendon Urie screams.
Sisky stopped in the aisle to watch a small part of the Simpsons Movie. He decided to rest on one leg. As Gabe was still a little high on caffeine he kept running so Gabe tripped over, in all his longness onto the ground, into the fresh barf.
So he started screaming like a banshee, running back the other way to the bathroom.
“SHIIIIT! I’M COVERED IN PUKE!” he cried (literally), running up the aisle.
“Hold on, I know how to cure this.” Sisky said calmly. Everybody (actually Pete and William jamming out to stuff on the airplane radio, critiquing each others music taste. I’m not sure where the Way Brothers were and Andy and Joe looked so immersed in those travel magazines they give you in airplanes, nobody dared to touch them. Trixi was. . . in her own world again, looking outside the window even though it was completely pitch black from the dark) turned their heads in amazement at Sisky.
“Um. He is still human. He’s not completely insane.” Courtney informed us all
Sisky ignored that unknown fact and continued,
“If I shock him, it might wake him up.”
He looked at Brendon for approval.
“Anything you can do, we’ll take it. This lady could be a succubus and no way in hell am I having my brother killed on a plane while we’re in the air.” Brendon said. I heard Gabe screeching again form inside the bathroom. I hope none got in his ears. Ew.
“I‘m going to have to shock him.” Sisky said sternly. I gasped and Brendon’s hand flew to my mouth
“Ow fucker.” I said.
“Sorry.” He said, not looking away from Sisky.
“You sure you want to do this?” Sisky asked looking at Brendon and I. Drool was beginning frip out the side of Ryan’s mouth.
“Yes.” I squeaked.
“Here we go.” Sisky said, reaching his hands onto Ryan’s temples. I bit my lip anxiously. Gabe walked out the bathroom door and back to us cautiously avoiding the puke.
The old man across from us began asking the flight attendant (not Brendon’s succubus), to clean up the barf and to shut us up as we were using “inappropriate language far to mature for their age.”
“What the shit?” Gabe swore under his breath, bending the guys mind so he said, “Oh don’t worry sexy eyes, I’ll clean it with my BRAND NEW BLAZER.” His wife slapped him on the cheek, “Carl!” she said reprovingly
“Saves me the dirty work.” Said the lady, turning away.

Ryan’s eyes snapped out of the dazed look that they were in. One blink removed the hazy film developing over his corneas. The flight attendant who had charmed him in the first place saw us all there and turned away hastily. The old man was doing a surprisingly good job of cleaning up the floor with his billion dollar blazer and Gabe was still controlling him, with his wife making fake pissed off and shocked noises every two seconds, it looked like she thought it was the perfect photo opportunity:

“Oh yeah, that’s what I want. Look terrified baby! Show me that raw emotion when you look at your dirty ass husband cleaning puke off the ground. Oh yeah! What a hot shot baby!”

Yeah, that’s how it’d be.

“What’s happening?” Ryan asked looking around, temporarily disorientated. Courtney patted Sisky’s forehead with a tissue.
“It’s hard work but somebody’s gotta do it.” He said, pumping his chest out.
“Thank you Adam, you’ve saved our compadre from the curse of the succubus.”


Curse of The Evil Ass Succubus Bitch – Cute Is What We Aim For

“How did she know my name?” Ryan asked in a scared voice
“We suspect that she was an evil ass succubus bitch.” Sisky said in a very serious tone.
“Oh. I see.” Ryan said, giving us that I’m-shrivelling-up-my-nose-so-it-tells-you-that-I-am-very-confused-and-that-I-think-you-guys-are-completely-insane-STOP-TRYING-TO-FUCK-WITH-MY-MIND-GABRIEL face. You know the one!
“Do you think that you will be okay now?” Sisky said
“Yes. I’m fine. Thank you for your services.” Ryan answered.
“No worries!” Sisky said reverting back his old self, saluting us before trying to get a piggy back from Gabe.

I decided that I desperately needed to get away from the drama of Ryan’s near killer.
So I went and sat on the armrest of Pete’s seat. I kissed the top of his hat needlessly. I was in a good fucking mood and I wanted to just hang out with my fucking boyfriend. Do you fucking understand? You little chipmunk you!
“Oh hey.” He said, pulling off his headphones, “You should check out this song! It’s insane!”
Pete put the headphones over my head and I liked what I heard instantly.
“Is that a cover of that Poppin’ Champagne song?” I asked, surprised it could be re-created so amazingly well.
“Yeah. It’s by this band called All Time Low. When I get the CD, we’re going to listen to it and that’s all, okay.”
“Fine here.” I agreed happily.
“This song is cooler.” William said, handing over his headphones. I put them on and heard a song that I already knew, “Aw man, you like Daphne Loves Derby?” I asked surprisedly
“Yeah, I went and saw their little acoustic show at the Transmission Room. And then they broke up.”
“I was heart broken too!” I said, putting my hand to my chest in mock shock.
“Dude, I’ve never even heard of them.” Pete said in a slightly annoyed way.
“Channel 3.” William answered quickly before continuing.
“So, do you like Dashboard Confessional?” he asked.
“I know them!” Pete said, still listening to Come Winter
“Yep.”
“Lep Zeppelin?”
“YES!!!” I answered, sounding like I was climatic or schitzophreniatic
“Cool.” He said, brushing a stray hair off his face. We just kept on staring at each other. His expression went from smiling to a slight frown.
“I’m sure we’ll be… great friends.” He said, forcing the corners of his mouth to turn up. Pete was moshing out and I could Waking Up In Vegas on full blast.
“Oh my God, are you serious?” I asked
“Just kidding, just kidding.” He said, quickly changing the station again.
“What else are you interested in?” I asked. I felt like I was breaking ground with the giant that scared me over a 1000 miles ago.
“Well… Courtney’s really into photography and stuff so that’s like her dream. I get involved a lot.”
“Really?” I asked, one eyebrow raised. Photography always seemed awesome to me.
“She gets me to model for her little shoots sometimes.” He mentioned casually. Pete laughed.
“That sounds fun.” I said
“Last time she made me wear a dress and hi-heels with make-up and a tiara.” Bilvy said, ignoring my last comment.
“Oh.”
“She always takes pictures but I think she’s still a little too nervous to be taking pictures of everything like usual.”
“She’ll get over it soon.”
“Yeah… hopefully.”
“HEY PETE!” Trixi said, reaching over the top of the chair, “(hi Crystal). She added hastily
“What my dearest sister?” Pete responded turning around.
“I think I see Tokyo.”
“Holy shit! No way!” Bilvy said (can we just call him Becky when he says things that sounds like things a chick would say?!)
The familiar doorbell tune came from somewhere (STILL HAS NOT FIGURED OUT WHERE THE VOICES COME FROM ON AN AEROPLANE. ANY SUGGESTIONS?),
“Excuse me passaengers, this is your captain speaking.”
I resisted the urge to call out, “Howdy Captain!”
“If you look outside your windows you should be beginning to see the nightlights of the beautiful Tokyo City!”
Oooh.
“We’ll be landing in about 10 to 15 minutes, we’re going through a small lightning storm but it is safe to land at Tokyo International. You better pray to Godzilla that he’ll protect you. Ha! Geddit? God, Godzilla?!”
Nobody even cracked a smile in the entire cabin and the captain seemed to sense that.
“Well… enjoy the rest of your flight.”
The doorbell sound came again
“Oh wait I forgot! You all have to get back in your seats right now because if we crash and your not in a seatbelt, you have a higher chance of dying.”
No kidding?
The familiar rush came again as people tried to find their seatbelts that had gone annoyingly down the sides of the seats (you know how that happens?)
“HOLY JESUS! The lightning is red!” Trixi said as I walked back to my seat.

Landing a plane in a red lightning storm. Is that really hard worK??? -
Once we had got off the death ride and all, we chcked in, got our bags. Gerard and Mikey re-joined us.
“Where were you guys?” I asked
“Oh. We got offered a place in the front of the plane with the pilots!” Mikey said
“Yeah, it was Mikey who made that lame-ass joke about Godzilla.” Gerard said, smirking.
“No, it was you asshole!” Mikey said, play-punching him in the shoulder. And then it just got more violent and then Gerard was on top of Mikey and they were on the ground wrestling.
Two people stopped and videoed it on the cellphones. I saw Courtney reaching into her carry on bag but the fight was over by the time she pulled out her little silver camera. Darn it! I almost heard her say in her head.

“Hey guys?” Gabe asked everyone
“Yeah.” Everyone answered
“Where do we go now?”
I felt my eyes grow wide when he brought that up. I don’t think ANY of us had any idea where we were meant to go from there.
Sure, we had tickets to Tokyo.
Was there going to be ninja’s popping out of the rosebushes and attacking us?
“Oh my God. What are we going to do now!?” Becky said, running his hands through his hair.
“Hey!” said a voice from something about as tall as my bellybutton.
“Hello?!” I said, spinning around on the spot
“Down here sunshine!” said a voice, drawing my attention to the ground.
“Oh sorry.” I said, staring at the man that had an amazing amount of be-littling powers for somebody of his height.
By now he had caught everybody’s attention.
“Where are you guys looking?” William said staring around everywhere
“Yeah, you guys sound like psycho’s, talking to the ground and whatnot.” Gabe added.
The small man pulled a megaphone out his shoulder bag and craned his neck as far back as possible to yell at them through the megaphone.
“HEY! I’M DOWN HERE DICKS!” he screeched.
“Oh heeeey.” William said, still slightly unsure of what he was looking at, so he bent down to Gabe’s height, kneeling on the ground.
“Now that I’ve gotten their attention,” he said, glaring at the two giants behind me, “Hello, my name is Benny Alderton, I’ll be your guide until we get to the school. You are Adam T. Siska, or are you not?” Benny said, prodding him in the hipbone.
“Ow!” she said, “That’s really hurts you know!”
“Yeah, try being my height. That fucking hurts.”
“Follow me.” He said, turning around and walking so fast we had to run to keep up with him. Pete and I exchanged glances nervously. Why did we trust this little man with a Hitler moustache?!
“Hurry up elephant children! Can you not feel the giant vibrations you are making upon this very ground. Unacceptable!”
So we all decided to keep our mouths shut.
“This is the van that will take you to your destination. You will arrive at your school in Kyoto, a suburb of Tokyo. I’m sure you’ll all have jetlag so feel free to shut the hell up and sleep.”
Trixi and I exchanged glances. Fucking Jesus fuck! Someone should get a dollar for everytime I’ve been involved in a glance exchange.
“Au revoir!” he said, slamming the door as soon as Mikey’s right leg got in.
“Hey, how’s it going?” said a Japanese man from the front, grinning.
“Are you all Am-me-wi-can?” he said, still smiling. We nodded nervously.
“Good.” He said, turning the key in the ignition.
TBS started playing and Bilvy was like, “Hells yeah.”
I had the same impression.
Sign up to rate and review this story