Categories > Original > Drama > Flawless

I Wont Be Anyone's Excuse To Cry

by MrsSynysterGates 0 reviews

ft. Zacky Vengeance

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-15 - 791 words

0Unrated
She watched the sun pool in through the window. The sun dust danced as it was seen in the light but once it danced too far, it disappeared into the darker part of the room. She sighed as the golden yellow of the sun turned a tangerine color and still no call from him.
Soon there was no more light from the sun, just a white glow from the queen of the night; the moon.

It was the second time in a row that she sat there and watched the sun come and go. She would sit in the sun-room with a coffee in the morning and a martini but time the day was over.

It's been a while since they actually spoke to each other; both acting as immature and stubborn as children. I mean, sure they could stand in each others shoes, but it was only a different point of view of the same problem.

She tried calling him, but it would either go to his machine or he'd have someone answer for him and deny her from talking to him.
So she gave up.

She hurt him, she knew that. She hurt him and he hurt her. So they both hated themselves, but they loved each other more.

The glass was shattered and glistening on the kitchen floor. More things were being thrown and broken but no one cared. The actions and words didn't seize for a moment.

"You're such a fucking bitch!"

"Well, you're just a stupid mother fucker," she retorted. "I fucking hate you!"

Of course Mariah didn't hate Zacky. She could never hate that man.

"I hate you too!" Zacky grabbed his jacket. "I'm out of here,"

Mariah said calmly, "I won't be here when you get back,"

He paused, standing still tensed and scared, but Zachary James Baker wasn't the one to show his fear and continued on his way, ignoring the sound of the heart breaking in her chest, much like he ignored the shatter of an expensive glass vase he broke that belonged to Mariah's grandmother before she died.

Zacky came back that following morning with a head and heart ache. He went to Jimmy's; drinking with his brothers to drown the pain.

He opened the door, seeing his girlfriend of 4 years passed out on the bed; tear and mascara trails stained on her cheeks. He couldn't bare waking her up and continuing where they left off, so he tip-toed to the closet and quietly grabbed his suitcase and left. Even though he wanted to kiss her goodbye more than anything, he didn't.




The bus rocked slightly from side to side as it continued to drive farther and farther away from the last venue, and closer to home. Every one was ecstatic to be coming home, everyone except Zacky. He was nervous; scared even that she wouldn't be home just like she said she wouldn't.

But as quick as he didn't want, they had just dropped off Brian. Zacky watched as Katie ran out of the house and into Brian's arms. He watched Brian twirl her around in his arms until they were both dizzy before pulling away to kiss each other before the bus drove off to the next house; Zacky's.

Once he pulled out all his suitcases from the bottom of the bus with the help of Matt, he turned to look at his house, nervously. Why should he be so nervous about going into his own house after touring for three months? Mariah.

"Hello?" He called out, sticking his head in the door to look around before walking all the way inside. He got no answer as he set his suitcase down at the door and stretching. Ichabod came waltzing up to him, his tongue sticking out before he jumped up and put his two front paws on Zacky's legs; wanting attention from his dad.

"He missed you," Zacky froze in his skin as he stood up and slowly turned to face Mariah.

Before speaking, he looked down at Ichabod and saw him sitting there, smiling up back at him.
"Did you?"

The whole house was silent as he waited for her answer, "More than anything,"

Zacky smiled and they met each other half way before they braced each other in a bear hug, kissing every inch of exposed skin.

"You didn't leave," He murmured into her hair.

"I know, I couldn't do it. I can't leave you Zack Baker,"

"I'm sorry I made you cry," He whispered, staring into her eyes. "I didn't want to be your excuse to cry, I never did,"

She nodded, silencing him with a kiss. "Can't you see how much I love you?"

He nodded, holding her close. "Then I've already forgiven you,"
Sign up to rate and review this story