Categories > Original > Drama > Flawless

All I Want To Do

by MrsSynysterGates 0 reviews

ft. Synyster Gates

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-15 - 1172 words

0Unrated
My eyebrows furrowed on my forehead as my body began to wake up against my decision. I really wanted to just sleep for three more years after what had happened last night.

I knew without looking that my hips were bruised with hand prints and there were love marks all up and down my body, where ever Brian decided to plant his lips to my skin.

Suddenly, I felt the bed shift and it wasn't long until his fingers were trailing up and down my arm, that was folded on top of the other one, while my hands were under my head; holding it up.

I smiled, my eyes still closed as his lips were pressed to my temple, giving me a short sweet show of affection.

"Morning baby." He whispered and I scooted closer to his chest as I mumbled, "Mhmm."

"Guess what..." the trailing didn't stop, but he did pause to push me slightly to where I was now on my back, looking at him. His arms were under my own, holding on to my shoulders as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What's that?"

"Today is my day off from the studio."

"Is it now?" my fingers found their way to his hair line on his neck and started to play with it while he let out a low moan. I smiled in satisfactory and continued to do it.

"Yep, and guess what that means."

"What does that mean?"

"It means, that- whoa, you have to guess."

"It means that you're going to give me a foot massage?" I asked cutely, batting my eyelashes for effect while pouting my lips.

"Maybe if you play your cards right, but it mostly means that we have all day to lay in this bed and make love." He wiggled his eyebrows, and I slapped his shoulder playfully.

"Maybe if you play your cards right," I mocked him. "Which would be by giving me a foot massage."

He rolled his eyes before rolling off of me and walking into the jointed bathroom, to brush his teeth. I pulled the blankets off of my legs so that I could get up and do the same, but as if by magic, his voice came from the bathroom.

"You are not allowed to leave that bed, Missy."

"B-but Brian! I wanna brush my teeth!" I whined, pulling the cover back on my legs because I knew that if I didn't obey, he would tickle or torture me to death. Which in my case, they were both the same.

A few minutes later, he emerged from the bathroom carrying the bottle of Mouth wash and a cup. I looked at him, an eyebrow raised but his face remained the same; a straight and very serious expression.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing the bottle and unscrewing the lip to take a swig the mouth wash and swooshing it around in my mouth before spitting it out into the cup. Brian smiled, before returning to the bathroom.

"It's not the same! What if I got hungry, babe?!"

"I'll run to the kitchen, grab something and whatever it happens to be, you're going to love it."

I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest and when he came out of the bathroom, he stopped to look at me, a cute smile brushing over his features. I couldn't keep my pout long, because he came over to the bed and laid down next to me and just looked at me. It wasn't long before my smile was matching his.

"Foot massage now?"

He rolled his eyes and shook his head, 'no' and I pouted again, but then he pulled me into his chest and started to pat my head. I pushed him away, laughing.

"You're such a freak." He stuck his tongue out at me and kissed me soundly on the lips.

"Your freak." Again, he wiggled his eyebrows and I fought the urge to roll my eyes. I've done that enough this morning. He leaned in to kiss me again, only this time being serious and it wasn't long before he was wanting my shirt off.

I pulled away and he whined, muttering something under his breath.

"Not until I get my foot massage." He laughed, sitting up and crawling over me until he was straddling me. His back was to me and now I was having second thoughts about him groping my foot, since I was extremely ticklish there, and the bad part was that he knew that, too.

But surprisingly, he actually massaged my foot, without funny business.

Once he was done, he laid on his side, facing me and pulling me into his chest again, but not hiding my face in there, but looked up at him. He looked down, a small smile was on his face and he cupped my cheek.

"You're so naturally beautiful," He whispered, "You don't need make-up."

I blushed at his comment, whispering back a 'thank you' and snuggled up to him more.

It was silent between us, all that you could hear was our breathing, that was until his cell phone started ringing. Sighing heavily, he picked it up and turned it straight off, not even glancing at the caller ID.

"That could of been important." I mumbled, tracing his tattoos.

"Nothing is more important than you, Lyndsey." I looked up, blush creeping up into my cheeks again and I noticed how serious his face was. My eyes began to water a little before I reached up and kissed him hard on the lips. Matching my forcefulness, he wrapped his arms securely around my waist while mine went around his neck. We laid there for a moment, just kissing; putting all our feelings into it.

This time, after him tugging on my shirt, I let him take it off, us breaking apart only long enough to get the material over my head before it was thrown somewhere into oblivion.




It was dark outside now, and we just laid there, staring into the darkness while being wrapped up in each other and the blankets. My head was on his chest, listening to his heart beat in his chest while absent mindedly tracing over the tattoo of my name that he got on his chest over his heart. His hand was tracing the tattoo I had on my lower back of the date we got married.

None of us said anything, it wasn't necessary for us to speak. We were talking and telling each other how we felt through the silence. I smiled to my self as it started to rain, and the moon made the droplets on the window glow.

"This is all I want to do." He said suddenly, breaking the comfortable silence between us.

"What is?" I asked, whispering.

"Everyday; not go anywhere, not answering any phone calls, I just want to stay in bed all day with you by my side and love on you."

I kissed his chest where it was closest to my mouth and smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story