Categories > Original > Drama > Flawless

Girlfriend Swap pt. 1

by MrsSynysterGates 3 reviews

ft. M. shadows

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-15 - 1284 words

0Unrated
"Bri, where are your going?"

He popped his head out of the bathroom with a little smile on his face.

"I got to go to the studio and record a few solos. I should be back around seven-ish." He walked toward me and leaned over the bed to kiss my forehead.

"Alright, What do you want for dinner?"

"Anything is fine," He walked over to the mirror and fix a strand of his hair before turning around. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too,"

After Brian left, I laid in bed a few minutes to plan out everything in my head. I had to clean the kitchen and living room, go to the store and then I figured I'd cook Brian's favorite. Getting up, I walked into the kitchen and put in a demo CD of Brian's solos before getting out some bleach and a sponge. Right before I started to clean, the door bell wrung.

"Matt, what are you doing here?" I asked, embarrassed to have him seeing me in just Brian's shirt. He looked me up and down before bringing his eyes to mine again.

"Is Brian here?"

"No, he went into the studio today, he wont be back for a while."

"Oh, do you mind if I hang here then?" He asked, inviting himself in. "Nikki's out for the day."

"Oh, um, okay," I shut the door behind him, pulling the shirt down more to hide myself. "I was just starting to clean, so if your going to stay, you're going to have to help,"

He smirked at me, "That's fine,"

I turned and started to walk into the kitchen, when I felt his eyes watching my ass. I glanced over my shoulder and saw that I was right. Looking ahead again, I took a deep breath and grabbed another sponge for Matt.

"You can clean the counters, I'll clean over here," He nodded with the same smirk on his lips. I thought about how soft his lips would feel, but quickly snapped out of those thoughts.

It was silent for a while, I would glance at Matt ever so often to find him staring at me before going back to cleaning. I sighed, noticing that I was missing some comet, and looked up at the top cabinet, where I kept my cleaning supplies. Reaching for it, I stood on my toes and still couldn't reach it. I shrieked when I felt arms wrap around my waist but I could reach it.

Matt set me back down on my feet but didn't let go of me. He turned me around to face him, taking the comet out of my hand and setting it on the counter beside us. Pushing himself against me, I felt himself on my lower stomach, continuing to grow. I tried pushing him off of me, this was terribly wrong.

He dropped his head down to meet my lips, but I turned my head to the side, making him get my cheek instead.

"I'm dating your best friend, You're dating mine, this is wrong!"

"Baby," he cupped my cheek. "I've needed you ever since I've laid eyes on you, you're one of the most beautiful girls I know."

I don't know how to respond to Matt, and stare at him shock. Of course he takes this as a sign to continue on. He presses himself against me even more, causing me to slide back onto the counter, the comet spilling over the kitchen sink. I go to pull back to situate things, but he doesn't allow me to, pressing my arms to my sides as he attacks my neck.

Thoughts run through my head a mile a minute, we shouldn't be doing this my mind screams, but my body? Well my body is reacting totally different. I moan as he kisses just underneath my ear, he smirks and nibbles on the tender flesh. I feebly try to break out of his grip, the pleasure he's causing just from my neck slowly breaking down my walls.

His hands roam my body, sliding under Brian's shirt. I finally resolve to push him away, hopping down from the counter and backing away from him.

"Matt," I whisper, my eyes watching him, my body needing him, my mind wanting him, and my heart lusting him. "I can't, I'm with-"

"Katie, you want me just as much as I want you," he whispers, corning me between the cabinets.

I gasp as I feel his hands wrap around my waist, causing my hips to collide with his. I let out an involuntary moan, his hands drawing up the shirt over my head. He smirks at the fact I'm not wearing a bra and only a small thong.

"You make it so easy for me, Katie," he growls into my ear, softly fondling my breasts before he lifts me off the counter, my legs automatically wrapping around his waist. He ventures to the couch, throwing me down onto it as he sheds his shirt.

I quirk my eyebrow at him, "I still think you're wearing too many clothes." If we've come this far, we might as well go all the way, I think, pushing Brian and I's relationship to the far recesses of my mind.

He chuckles, crawling on top of me. "Patience."

I whine, feeling him slide his fingers around my panty line before he slips them down my legs and off. He smirks at me, starting at my collar bone and working his way over my breasts, down the center of my abdomen before he trails off to the side placing nip marks over my hip bones, going down to the soft, tender inner parts of my thighs. He nips softly crawling slowly up to my slit, running his tongue down it. I arch my back, feeling him insert two fingers as his tongue flicks across my clit. After a few moments he pulls back, licking his lips once before he leans down and kisses me, running his tongue all around my mouth. I moan into the kiss, feeling him move around on top of me, shedding his jeans and boxers. He positions himself over top of me, slowly thrusting into me.

I moan, my eyes snapping shut as my back arches, my nails running down his smooth, muscled chest.

"Fuck, you'd think Brian would have made you less tight," he groans, pushing even further into me.

I cry out, having him hit my g-spot almost instantly. "God, Matt," I moan as he begins a steady rhythm, pulsing in and out of me. His speed picks up as we go on, our moans mingling in the air as we finally come to the peak of our intercourse, climaxes washing through both of our bodies.

He leans down and places gentle kisses all over my neck and chest. "You are amazing."

Lying there, trying to process everything that just happened. I instantly started feeling guilty and dirty for just fucking my boyfriend's best friend and my best friend's boyfriend. I get up without a word and walk up the steps to my bathroom, I could hear Matt following me.

"Good idea," He said, wrapping his arms around me once again today and stepping us into the warm shower. I try to keep my distance now, but he makes it impossible as he kisses down my neck and shoulder.

"When do you want Brian home? I'll call him,"

"Excuse me?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Brian and I planned this out. This is our version of... a girlfriend swap."

"You mean, Brian is with Nikki right now?! And..A-and you're [b]okay[/b] with that? He's okay with this?"

He simply shrugged, "Yeah,"
Sign up to rate and review this story