Categories > Original > Drama > Flawless

Girlfriend Swap pt. 2

by MrsSynysterGates 0 reviews

ft. Synyster Gates

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-15 - 1304 words

0Unrated
My heart was pounding so loudly in my chest as his inviting brown eyes locked with mine I was sure he could hear it. The smile that crossed his lips told me he knew exactly what he was doing to me and he was perfectly satisfied with himself, and the way he allowed his hand to casually fall to my thigh told me he had no qualms with the fact that I was dating his best friend. I inhaled slowly as he casually laughed at the movie playing on the television mounted to the wall, it was one of those movies you laugh at due to the sheer stupidity of it, my eyes were on his musically skilled fingers as I fought off the thought of what else his fingers could be skilled at.

“Do you like it?” He asked, I looked at him blankly, unsure if he meant his hand on me or the movie, “We can watch something different.”

“This is fine,” I assured him. How he’d ended up in my living room, I had no clue. Matt was at the studio for the day and wouldn‘t be home until much, much later; he‘d been asked to come in earlier that afternoon to re-record his vocals. I was sure Brian was very well aware of this and it had played a part in his stopping by, “Do you want anything?”

Now a smirk crossed his lips, “Just a beer.”

“I’ll get it for you,” I said sweetly as I rose from the couch, he pulled his hand away from my thigh as I did so. I walked, with shaking knees, into the kitchen where I planted my palms on the counter and took a deep breath. Why was I having these thoughts about Brian when I had Matt? Why was he doing this to me? I stayed perfectly still as I heard footsteps drawing near and eventually into the kitchen. Brian remained silent as he approached me and snaked his arms around my midsection, his body fit tightly against mine, “B-”

“Shh,” He breathed, his hands slipping up under my tee-shirt to rest against my stomach, “You have no idea how many times I’ve laid in bed thinking about you and what it would be like to be with you.” He bent down to press his lips to my neck, this caused my breathing to hitch, “I don’t think I’ve wanted someone so badly in my life.” He kissed me again, this time just below my ear, “You don’t have to say anything,” he whispered, “Just enjoy this.”

“Brian,” I breathed as he moved my hair aside and pressed his lips to the back of my neck, “I can’t, I’m with-”

“I know, you’re with Matt,” His lips grazed my skin softly, “But he’s not here right now, and I am.” I remained still as his hands went down to the button and fly of my jeans and undid them. I knew this was wrong, He had a girlfriend, who was my best friend and that fact alone nearly doubled the horribleness of the situation.

“Stop,” I breathed, my hands going to his wrist. He, slowly, removed his hand from my jeans, “Get off of me.” Brian released me, which gave me the opportunity to put as much distance between us as possible. He leaned against the counter, giving me that same smile I’d seen in the living room, my eyes traveled over his body, but I stopped myself when I saw how aroused he was. I watched with wide eyes as he peeled his shirt up over his head and tossed it onto the kitchen table, he pulled off his socks next, then undid his belt, leaving it strung through the belt loops of his jeans. I swallowed with a gulping noise and he smirked. I nearly lost my balance as he approached me, his hand outstretched.

“Come on,” Was all that slipped from his mouth and I knew there was no way I could refuse him. I took his hand and he lead me through the house to the guest bedroom that doubled as Matt’s office. He didn’t bother to shut the door behind us, but instead he went right to the pull out couch and began tossing cushions off of it carelessly. My eyes took in every flexion of every muscle in is upper body as he grabbed a hold of the bed and pulled it out, setting it up. Brian’s eyes trained on mine as he stood upright again.

“Oh god,” I whispered as he walked over to me. He took my hand and guided it to his belt, he forced my fingers to wrap around the metal buckle.

“Pull,” he smiled. I did so, willingly, and his grin almost doubled. The next thing I knew my shirt was off and my jeans were tangled together at me feet. Brian bent down, licking his lips, and paused for a moment before crashing his lips into mine and wrapped his arms around me. I gave in and brought my hands to the waist of his pants to shove them down his thighs "Mmm," he murmured, our lips still pressed together, that small noise of pleasure made me want more. I brushed my hand over his erection, he drew a shaky breath as his hands went back to my bra, it was quickly tossed over his shoulder. He hooked a finger through the thin waist band of my thong and in a swift motion he had it down to my ankles and in return I pushed his boxers down. Brian grabbed my hands and pulled me back towards the bed, where I was laid down. I watched as he crawled on top of me, hunger in his eyes, and settled between my legs. His hand ran from my neck to my chest, where he paused to feel me up, then down my stomach and finally coming to stop between my legs where his fingers busied themselves.

“Oh,” I gasped, surprised for a moment, “Brian.”

“You like this,” He leaned forward to kiss my neck, “Don’t you?”

“Yes,” I nodded, my hands tangling in his dark hair as his fingers continued to move in and out of me.

“Are you ready for the real deal?” He asked, biting his lower lip. I nodded quickly as he pulled his fingers away from me and with one, quick, swift motion he was in me, both of our moans filled the air as he paused for a moment, staying perfectly still. My fingers were still entangled in his hair as he slid out, then thrust forward again, making me whimper his name, “Mmm, baby, you feel so fucking amazing.”

[size=150]- - -[/size]

My heart was, once again, pounding against my rib cage as Brian collapsed beside me, his arms were tightly around me as his lips met my shoulder. The moment was cut short by his phone ringing loudly from the pile of clothing in the middle of the floor. I watched with sleepy, heavy eyes as he got up from the bed, giving me an awesome view of his ass. He grabbed his phoned and flipped it open.

“Hey,” Brian said, giving me a small smile.

“Hey, dude, I’m done with Katie,” Matt’s voice rang through the room, making me pick my head up. Brian’s eyes went wide as he fumbled with his phone, “Two words, bro: fucking amazing.”

“What the fuck does that mean?” I asked, Brian collected himself, and continued on his conversation.

“Nikki was…” He trailed off, “Bro, she’s fucking awesome.”

“I told you,” Matt chuckled, “Is she ready for me to come home for round two?”
Sign up to rate and review this story