Categories > Original > Drama > Flawless

Girl I Know

by MrsSynysterGates 0 reviews

ft. M Shadows

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-15 - 1453 words

0Unrated
"So, we're going straight to this new place when we get there," Katie said excitedly as they boarded the plane to Vegas, Nevada. He rolled his eyes at her while she dragged Brian back to where their seats were. Matt sat in front of them while the others found their seats. A few weeks was going to do some good away from touring and home. Don't get it wrong, now, Avenged Sevenfold love what they do, it's just that everyone needs some fun of their own once in a while.

Matt was especially excited to get away from Huntington because he wanted to get away from everything that reminded him of her[. Her was being his ex, Alicia. She was a good-for-nothing gold-digger that only was with him for publicity.

They were so close to releasing the album, Diamonds In The Rough and everyone agreed that when Katie said that it would be good to relax for a while before continuing. Though, they all thought that she has something up her sleeve, no one would know how right they were until they landed in Vegas, the city of sinners.

"This is your Captain speaking, please buckle your seat belts because we're about to land. Thanks for Flying America, and be safe," The intercom came on and went off without fazing Matt. He never took off his seat belt, just stared out the window; thinking about where he went wrong in his love life.

Once the plane came to a jolting stop, everyone stood up and stretched, reaching for their belongings before departing the plane. Matt stood up and stretched, his arms raised above his head, making his shirt rise enough to show his bellybutton. Katie zoomed past him, Brian right behind her; since she was dragging him by his wrist.

Shaking his head at her, he followed behind at his own pace; the guys following behind him. Katie excused herself to the bathroom and left the guys standing close to where the bathrooms were.



"Nikki, we're here."

Nikki shrieked excitedly, before telling her she would send someone to pick them up and bring them to their hotel.

"Oh, and I brought someone I thought you'd like to meet," Nikki heard the smirk in her voice and rolled her eyes before saying 'bye' and hanging up. She wasn't done working yet.

Katie flipped her phone closed and went to the sinks to wash her hands. She walked out and met the guys where she left them, looking at Matt briefly before kissing Brian and walking with him to baggage claim.

'Why did he have to be so hung up on Alicia?' Katie thought, 'I hope this works...'



Settling into their suite in the hotel, Katie told the guys to get dressed and freshened up so they could leave again. Katie was excited to see Nikki again, and hopefully this plan would work.

Once everyone was done getting ready, they walked out of the suite and into the elevator to the lobby to go to the City of Evil, the newest of casinos and strip club put together.

Once they were there, Katie talked to the bouncer quietly before they were all let in, cutting the line and ignoring the angry shouts from the people that were left behind.

Nikki spotted Katie when she walked in, but didn't move to greet her. She was still working and couldn't just up and leave in the middle of her dances.

She was a legend, Nikki, here in the City of Evil. Katie had met her here the last time the A7X guys were in Vegas, and though this place wasn't built yet, Nikki had been dancing there when the guys dragged Katie along. They stayed in touch even after the left and now Nikki was paying for them to come out, though the only person that knew that was Katie.

Her curves were hypnotizing the guys in the audience, and even some ladies as she swayed to the music. She didn't know why she felt so comfortable here, but ever since she was little, she was always running around without clothes. She knew she had the body and looks to kill, so why not use that to her advantage?

Katie quickly waved before walking to a booth in a far corner, close to the stage, but away from the crowd. A waitress came over and took their order, not failing to get a few stares from the single guys here. Every woman that worked in this place was alike a goddess to the guy's eyes. Nikki being the top dog.

Nikki finished her set, getting cat calls, cheers, encores, claps, whistles, and everything else to show that they more than loved their show. Her body was glistening with sweat as she walked over to greet Katie and her friends.

Matt couldn't take his eyes off of her, the way the stage lights showed off of her perfectly curvy figure. He was in a trance by the way she swayed her hips when she walked, or that her hair was flying off her shoulders.

"Katie!" The girls had their moment, hugging and catching up on the latest gossip quickly before Katie turned and smiled and winked at Matt before introducing everyone to [i]thei] Nikki.



Her fingers were trailing up his arm while she smiled almost devilishly. She had trouble written all over her body and he loved it. He was getting shivers down his spine and goosebumps rose on his skin where ever she touched him. She had this effect on all the men, and it never grew old. She loved what she did; holding guys in the middle of her hand. She was like an untouchable with them and it fed her, making her want more.
Just like they did.

She slipped a piece of paper into his hand before she walked away, duty was calling. She moved her hips more than necessary as she walked away and once she disappeared into the crowd, he looked down to see that she had given him a number.

[/Call when your eager to sin,
and under that was her number.



He sat in his room, on his bed, thinking back to that girl.
Nikki. For a moment, he wondered if Katie had anything to do with this but then he pushed the thought aside. Of course she did. It explained why she was so excited to bring him along and meet the mystery girl that everyone drools over.

He pulled the number out of his pocket and stared at it before pulling out his cell phone to call her.

"Hey," Her voice purred, almost like she knew who it was.

"Hey, yourself." He didn't know where this side of him was coming from but he knew it was from her and it drove him wild.

"You want to come over, Mattie?" His eyes rolled in the back of his head slightly before nodding. Only to realize how stupid that was and then replied with a stuttered, 'yes.'

She told him that she was in the same hotel, just a few floors down and then she told him the room number and before she ever said bye, he was out the door.

He knocked and waited a minute before he was grabbed my the collar of his shirt and pulled inside the hotel room and the door closed behind him. instantly, they were wrapped up in each other, blindly making their way to her bed.

"Naughty or nice?" He raised an eyebrow before replying with 'naughty' and she smiled evilly before ripping his shirt open and pulling hers over her head. Out of instinct, his hands went to roam her body and she leaned down from straddling his lap to kiss him before pulling the rest of their clothes off.



She stayed straddled over his lap, even though they've been done with their activities for quite some time now, and she was laying her upper body on his chest and every now and then, she would kiss his collar bone or neck.

"That was amazing,"

"I know." He smirked, rubbing up and down her spine.

"I got to go now, but I'm going to keep in touch," Nikki smiled as she got off of him to get ready for work. He whined a little but got up anyways.

He kissed her goodbye, promising to call and to visit before he made his way back to his room. Right as he collapsed on the bed, his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey man," JB Diz spoke through the phone, "How is the trip so far?"

Matt smirked, "Let me tell you 'bout this girl I know..."
Sign up to rate and review this story