Categories > Original > Drama > Flawless

She Wouldn't Be Gone pt. 1

by MrsSynysterGates 0 reviews

ft. Synyster Gates

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-15 - 1825 words

0Unrated
"You're a fucking bitch!" He growled and I turned my head in a annoyed manner to hide the tears that came when he said that.

"Oh, tell me something I don't know, Brian. I know I'm a nagging bitch of a girlfriend that just wants to spend time with you,"

Everything was silent between us, just a staring contest.

It had to been five minutes before either of us said anything and when Brian spoke, it wasn't his angry yelling voice.

"You're right, I'm sorry baby,"

"What?" The sincerity in his voice took me off track, and I blinked quickly to hide more of the tears.

"I know I've been busy lately, and I want to make up for it. Friday, I'm off and I'll take you out on a date. Dinner and movies, like we use to?"

I felt the corners of my mouth slowly pull upwards in a smile and I nodded. "Okay,"

"Now, come here," He motioned to me by opening his arms and I walked into them. He leaned his head down to kiss me, and I accepted it by kissing back. Everything was perfect again until his phone beeped, letting him know he had a text message. I pulled back and sighed, rolling my eye, I walked back into the kitchen and left him in there with his phone. I mentally counted down and when I got to one, I heard the keys jingle and he yelled a quick 'bye' and then the door slammed.

"This is his last chance," I mumbled to myself and started dinner for one tonight.

I just hoped Friday came fast.



The next morning I woke up alone like usually, and for some reason I was in a good mood. I jumped out of bed with a smile and walked down the stairs. As I entered the kitchen, I saw a vase full a different type of flowers in different colors, and my smile spread. I walked closer and delicately touched them.

"Good morning sunshine," I turned at Nikki's voice and smiled, wishing her a good morning too.

"You like the flowers I brought?"

"You brought these?" My eyebrows knit together in confusion and disappointment. My smile dropped quickly but I replaced it so Nikki wouldn't feel bad.

"Yeah, they were in my garden, I figured you could use some flowers. Damn girl, whens the last time you had any? I had to go on a adventure to find a vase,"

"Ha, Brian's too busy to buy flowers anymore," I faked out a laugh while on the inside I wanted to cry.

I went to the stove to make breakfast and asked Nikki if she would like to join. She declined, saying that Matt was taking her out for breakfast this morning before he goes into the studio. They did this almost every day and I had to wake up every morning alone. I didn't see the fairness in it, but sucked it up anyways.

Brian came home shortly to pick up a guitar and then he was gone again in a flash. I sighed and looked around the empty house. Even with Pinkly, the house screamed out that it was empty. This was not how a person should live. I wanted to talk to Brian, tell him how I feel, but he was never home. Even if I texted him, it would be a hour or so before he replied.

I decided to get my mind off of things and clean up the house a little, but when I looked around, nothing was needed to be cleaned. So I walked up the stairs to my room, and changed into my bathing suit.

Getting a few laps in, I grew tired with this and climbed out. I quickly dried myself and walked inside to call Nikki and Brittany to see if they wanted to go shopping. Nikki and Brittany said they would meet me in the mall, and that they had a few things they had to get anyways. I threw on some "clothes":http://www.polyvore.com/rigdbcsl/set?id=6401067 and grabbed my phone and keys before heading out the door.


"Is either Zacky or Matt gone a lot?" I asked, while I was searching for tomorrow's dress.

"No," Nikki responded, and I held my breath.

"Not really, I mean, Zacky is gone everyday it seems, but he's home when I go to bed and when I wake up,"

"Oh, I was just wondering," I didn't want them asking any questions about it, and I was happen when Nikki changed the subject to what Matt said during their breakfast date this morning.

When I got home, it was already past six, and there was no sign of Brian being home. I grabbed something out of the fridge and walked out of the kitchen with an apple. I climbed the stairs slowly, my feet hurting from being out all day and made my way to my room. I threw the bags on the ground, not feeling like putting anything up. I didn't have to worry about Brian seeing them, so I changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed.

I woke up hearing the door closing and foot steps coming to the bed. I felt the blankets being pulled back and a body slipped in. Brian's arm went across my waist and pulled me into him before snuggling into the bed deeper.

"I miss you," I whispered, and he didn't say anything from the surprise that I was awake.

"I'm here,"

"Not for long,"

"What was that?" He asked and I was glad that he didn't catch it.

"Hm? Oh, I said 'Good night,'"

"Oh, good night then,"

It was silent a few moments before I decided to break it. "I love you,"

I didn't hear anything back and it wasn't long before I heard him snoring. Sniffing, I wiped away the tear that was in the corner of my eye and pushed myself away from him. He shifted and turned his back to me when I did that and we fell asleep on opposite sides of the bed.



I woke up excited, and jumped out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and started a bath. I had time to kill and I decided that I would take a relaxing bath to pass time. When I got out, an hour had passed and it was now five thirty. What? I sleep late.

I decided that I should start getting ready, since it was going to take me a while. I started with my hair, and decided to do a french twist. I pulled out the black dress I got yesterday. I grabbed some black undies and a strapless black bra and put them on before going back into the bathroom to finish my hair. I called Nikki, and she agreed to do my make up for me. I decided just to get ready over there, and that Brian could pick me up at Matt's house. Nikki fixed my "make up":http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=6400590 and helped me put my necklace on.

"You look, so beautiful," I smiled and felt like this was it. I was finally going to get Brian back.

"Thank you,"

A knock on the door made up turn that way and Matt walked in and smiled.

"You look beautiful, Katie. What's the occasion?"

"Thanks. Brian is taking me out tonight,"

Matt turned to look at Nikki and pouted, "Why don't you dress up for me?"

"You said you don't like me dressing up for you,"

"Yeah, well, I like it sometimes, damn." I giggled and they turned to laugh with me.

"Well, he should be here any minute, wanna wait downstairs?" Nikki asked and I nodded.

It was the three of us on the couch and we decide to watch a run of True Blood since it just started. I sat there through out the show and checked my phone for the time. Nikki assured me that he would be here any minute, but a minute when to five and five with to thirty and before I knew it, True Blood was over. It turned a little awkward, since Matt turned off the TV and no one said anything. After a minute or so, Matt stood up and went to grab the phone.

"Where the fuck are you, Brian? Your fucking fiance` is here right now, waiting for your punk ass. Get the fuck over here." He hung up after that when I realized he left a message. I didn't stop the tears this time, nor did I care that i just ruined my make-up.

"Katie, don't cry, I'm sure he is just late..." Nikki tried to comfort me, but it didn't help.

"If that's the case," I sniffed, "He's late everyday. I've seen him four times this month, other than that, he's always gone. I'm tired of being by myself, Nikki, I can't handle this anymore."

Nikki mumbled something to Matt and he came over to the sit on the other side of me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled us both in for a group hug.

I thought about what I wanted to do and what I needed to do. I wanted to stay and wait for Brian, talk to him about this, but I needed to leave, and that was the final straw with out relationship. I pulled myself away from them and wiped my eyes.

"You know you guys are my best friends and I love you, right?"

"Yeah," they both said slowly, and looked at me to continue.

"But I have to leave, I can't go thought with this my whole life. I'm going home,"

"No, you can't leave me! That isn't fair," Nikki objected and Matt just stared at me.

"I'll see you guys on tour, when you come to Georgia," I promised, "You can always call me."

She nodded, a wiped a tear away before it could fall. "I'll miss you,"

"I'll miss you too," I hugged her and then Matt before making my way to the door.



I ran around the room and packed my stuff. I left the suitcase open and started stuffing things into it. I took off the dress and laid it on the bed. I pulled my hair out of it's style and wiped my make up off. Once I was sure that I had everything that belonged to me, I zipped my suitcase up and pulled it along with me to the door. I stopped and turned to look at how emptier it looked now that all my things were in my hand. I looked down, and stared at the shining of the engagement ring on my finger. I set the suitcase down and walked back to the bed. Slipping the ring off, I set it on the dress. I walked back and picked up the case again without looking back.
Sign up to rate and review this story