Categories > Original > Drama > Flawless

Make Me Believe

by MrsSynysterGates 0 reviews

ft. Zacky Vengeance

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-15 - 1046 words

0Unrated
"You're my best friend Zacky,"

Those words stung a little. Of course I was honored that she picked me over everyone in the world to spill her secrets too, and what-not, but I wanted more. She thought of me as her friend, someone she can go to when she's sad or happy. Someone she can trust with her thoughts. And she can, but I want her to be able to come to me because she wants love, not because she was hurt from it.

I had yet, once again, made her feel better after another douche bag had made her cry. It took everything I had not to go to that fucker's house and beat his face him, but she needed me here with her more right now. I sighed.

"You're my best friend too," Liar, she's more than that. "I love you, Tiff."

She sniffed loudly and hugged my neck as I pulled my arms around her waist and held her close. I loved how her body fit into mine perfectly.

"Come on, I'll take you to dinner," She nodded slowly and finally released me. I wish she wouldn't of, but I totally set myself up for that one.

I grabbed her jacket and slipped it up her arms and onto her shoulders. She smiled and thanked me and I took her arm and looped it through mine as I escorted her out of the door.


Dinner went great; nothing could make the smile that was stitched onto Tiffany's face go away and I was feeling on top of the world when I saw her smile her first real smile all night and it was because of me. I felt like I needed to tell her soon, or else I would miss my shot but I couldn't bring myself to say the words, 'I love you.'

I paid for dinner and walked her to her side of the car, opened the door for her and closed it before walking to my side. I drove her to her house again, seeing all the lights off and I let the car idle for a moment, hesitating and wasting time.

"Tiffany-" I turned to look at her face, to look her in the eye but she had cut me off by grabbing my own face and bringing into hers; kissing me roughly and passionately. I put my hand on the back of her head, bringing her even closer; if possible. Pushing away, she gasped for air and then nodded her head to the backseat. I was frozen in my emotions, and nodded. She climbed back first, laying horizontally against the seat and I climbed back and positioned myself between her legs.

One clothing item after another, we were both breathing hard and naked, the car already fogged up from the events that lead up to the main show. I didn't know how to stop myself, even if I didn't want to; I knew that I needed to. Before either of us got hurt. I was her best friend and that's all that she thought of me. I was going to get my heart broken because she was just using me for a pick-me-up. I couldn't stop my hands and I didn't stop her lips, everything was going so fast.

The car rocked back and forth with our movements, and I was glad that it was 10:30 at night or this may have been a little awkward. Our sweaty bodies were stuck together, hers fitting perfectly in mine as I held her to my chest. Out of breath and released; I fell down behind her and draped my arm over her waist.

"What were you going to say?" She asked, turning her head slightly in my direction.

I ignored her question and looked down at her. "You know I can't be just friends with you anymore because of this..."

"What are you saying?" Her voice grew into a panic and I gripped her hip slightly to get her focus back on me.

"I wont let us be just friends. It's either an 'us'... Or..." I let me voice trail off, I couldn't bare to say the words if she didn't want me like I think she didn't.

"Zee?" She turned to face me completely and cupped my face. "You're not making any sense. I thought you would understand..." Her lips started trembling, her eyes were filling up in tears.

"I am making sense! I wont let us just be best friends after this, I'll need more and I refuse to be fuck buddies, Tiff-"

Once again, she had cut me off with her lips. When she pulled away, she smiled. "Zee, I threw myself at you because I want more than just being your best friend. I want to be your everything."

"God, Tiffany!" I cupped her cheek with my free hand and looked her in the eye. "Why couldn't you see that you already are my everything! I thought that you wouldn't love me like that..."

"No, Zee," She sighed, and looked down at my chest and started to trace the tattoos there. I waited patiently for her to continue. "I only dated other guys because I thought that you only wanted to be my friend. You never showed any signs for anything more than friends and I always came to you - besides that fact that you're my best friend - but I wanted to believe that if I came to you, that you would tell my that you wanted to be the one that I was with."

After her rant, I wanted to laugh. She really thought about me the way I wanted her to after all these years.

"Tiff, I do want that, I always did!" This time, it was me who brought our faces together in a kiss and I held her so tightly that she groaned in pain. I went to pull away, and apologize but she grabbed the back of my neck and forced us together. I happily complied and rolled so that she was now on top of me. Without breaking apart, we went again.

After we were done, we put our clothes back on sloppily and walked into her house, just to take our clothes off all over the place.
Sign up to rate and review this story