Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > An Affair to Forget

Chapter three

by Krickitat 0 reviews

How embarassing

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Itachi, Sakura - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-04-09 - Updated: 2006-04-09 - 939 words

0Unrated
Sakura woke up the next morning with the uncomfortable feeling that she was being watched. She carefully turned her head to the side to find the man named Kisame staring at her intently.


He was a friend of her husbands...so why did he give her the creeps like this? She soon realized what had woken her from her deep sleep, she had to pee but hell if she was gunna do it in front of this asshole.

"Ummm...can you tell me where is Itachi?" she quietly asked hoping none of her distress showed.
"Right here," came the quiet voice from the doorway. He was standing there in the open the wind teasing his hair and throwing snow in through the threshold. He walked in and carefully closed the door to keep more snow from pilling up.

"Kisame," but the grey skinned man just ignored him and continued scrutinizing the girl.

"Kisame," he repeated a little more forcefully but no louder then before, Sakura noticed her husband never said anything loudly. She guessed with her he just didn't need to. This time Itachi got his attention and he turned to face the other man the smirk falling off his face.

"The snow pilling up pretty high outside the cabin we need to keep the paths and windows clear." Taking the hint Kisame got up and reached for his coat, and slamming the door on his way out.

He walked over to the side of the bed to stare down at her, his facial expression never changed and even though she tried Sakura had no idea what he could possibly be thinking at that moment.

"What?" which was rather cold but ok she could get over that, it kind of made this sort of question a little bit hard to ask as well.

"Umm...I really have to get up, you know I have to..." she trailed off as he continued to look at her and now his eyebrow came up as he impatiently waited for her to finish, she was more then just a little bit embarrassed at this point.

"I have to go pee!" She opted for blurting it out which seemed the best course of action at the time. He nodded his head as if this sort of behavior was just to be expected, he then without another word lifted the blanket away from her and placing a hand behind her knees and the other under her shoulders he easily lifted her to rest against his chest being careful not to aggravate her injuries. It didn't matter it hurt like hell.

She felt agony race up and down her leg and all the way into the pit of her stomach making her want to throw up the little bit of bile she had in her stomach. Without really thinking about it she formed a quick set of complicated seals allowing her chakra to focus on the point of her hand and then easing it down into the torn tissue of her leg and stomach. She was panting heavily when the pain finally cleared enough for her to see, she looked up at Him to notice his eyes glowing red as he watched her perform the jutsu on herself. This shocked her enough that she was unable to hold the threads of her chakra and she let it go.

"It seems like your able to remember that well enough at least," He finally commented looking down at her. She didn't know where THAT came from but she was more the happy she remembered now if she could only remember again....

HE took her to the small un-adorned bathroom where he gently set her down on the toilet seat. He started to reach for the loose pair of shorts, which was all she was wearing besides the bandages that wrapped her chest.

"Um I think I can do it myself," she said hesitantly her face now a flaming red. He just looked at her with his mask like face and again the one eyebrow rose. He let go and turned around as Sakura attempted to pull them down herself, not only could she not do it but she suddenly couldn't hold herself upright any more.

Itachi turned around and grabbed her as she began to slip off the edge of the toilet, pushing her hands away he reached under her hips and pulled the shorts down. He kneeled in front of her and reached up an arm on either side of her to lean against.

She was just too embarrassed to do THAT in front of this quiet man and even harder was he was sitting right there WATCHING her. Her face grew even redder if at all possible and turning her face away she released her bladder the sound of it splashing into the water below and her heavy breathing the only sound in the little room. She finished and then looked at him and tried herself to pull the shorts back up while leaning on his arms. He let her struggle at it for a little while before just grabbing them and pulling them up.

He again lifted her into his arms and she was thankful that whatever she did had made a great majority of the pain ease away. He maneuvered her through the door then lay her back down on the bed. She again lay there starring up at the ceiling then turned her head to watch him working around the fire, she closed her eyes as she let the image of him oiling up his knife burn into the back of her eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story