Categories > Original > Drama > Flawless

She Wouldn't Be Gone pt. 2

by MrsSynysterGates 0 reviews

ft. Synyster Gates

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-15 - 1451 words

0Unrated
"Where the fuck are you, Brian? Your fucking fiance` is here right now, waiting for your punk ass. Get the fuck over here." I heard Matt's angry voice come through my phone as I listened to the message he left, I had just gotten out of recording with Zacky. I bit my lip nervously, and I felt like shit right now. I blew it with the date tonight... Maybe I could bring her some flowers tomorrow.

Pulling into Matt's driveway, I only saw Matt's and Nikki's car, and then I figured that Nikki must of picked her up today. Turning off the engine, I got out of the car and walked up to the house. I didn't knock, I didn't need to. Walking in, I saw Nikki wiping her face rid of tears and Matt there, red in the face while trying to comfort his girlfriend. Once Nikki saw me, she got up and walked over to me, her face changing from sad to angry.

Pulling her arm back, she socked me in the face, sending me to my ass. Then she brought her foot back to kick me. It was then that Matt got up from his ass and grabbed his girlfriend around the waist to pull her away from me.

"Think it was about time you stepped in?" I asked sarcastically, feeling my eye bruising already.

"I let her get in what was deserved," He shrugged, "So, yeah, I do, smart ass."

"What's deserved? I didn't deserve any of that,"

"Yeah, you did asshole," Nikki barked, and I flinched away.

"Don't be a bitch, Nikki," I looked around, "Where's Katie?"

Matt jumped up from the couch and got in my face, "Just because you treat Katie like shit, doesn't give you any right to say that to Nikki," He rolled his eyes, "I'm surprised Katie didn't leave your stupid ass sooner, Brian. I'd say you really fucked up."

Panic struck me as I frantically looked around. I climbed the stairs and search the second floor but didn't find her. Once I came back downstairs, Nikki and Matt were sitting on the sofa again.

"Where is she?" Matt shrugged his shoulders and Nikki looked away from me. I walked closer to Nikki and bent down in front of her so that we were at eye's level.

"Nikki, Where is Katie?" She closed her eyes for a brief minute before opening them again as tears fell out of them.

"I don't know," Matt put his arm around her and pulled Nikki into his side to comfort her once more. I grabbed my keys from the ground and walked out the door. I ran to my car and jumped in, turning it on and speeding out of the driveway and down to our house. I notice that her car was gone and I started to get upset. The closer I got to the house, the more my anxious feeling grew. I hoped and prayed that she was just mad and was sitting in the kitchen and was ranting to her mom how I was such an idiot. That we could laugh about this next week, but when I walked in, every light in the house was off. I slowly climbed the stairs to our room, where a light could be seen through the slit in the door, were it was cracked open.

I pushed the door opened and saw that the light was coming through the bathroom and I quickened my pace to the door. When I walked in, it was empty. I turned off the light and turned around. The sight in front of me turned my stomach inside out and I had the strongest urge to cry now, then I've ever in my life. There, laying on the bed was a little black dress and on top of that was her engagement ring.

"Are you sure we aren't rushing into things?" She asked, looking up at me with those big green eyes of hers. I loved her eyes, and I could always tell how she was feeling when I looked at them. When she was sad or cold, her eyes turned to a blue-ish tint. When she was happy, her eyes were that amazing green color that they were now. When she was angry, her eyes were a golden yellow around the pupil.

"I'm sure, I want you with me twenty-four seven." I wrapped my arms around her slim waist and pulled her closer to me. In turn, she wrapped hers around mine too, and turned her head on my shoulder so that she was looking out into the ocean. The sky was a orange-ish pink tone and it looked like it stopped at the end of the horizon. The water reflected the pink, and it reflected off of Katie's face and I could see the water dancing and shining in her eyes.

"Hey, look at me," She turned her head and looked up to meet my gaze and I leaned down to kiss her. "I love you,"

"I love you too, Brian."


I snatched the ring off the bed and ran back downstairs, and into my truck. I really didn't care about locking the door, there was nothing in there that I cared about, because it was gone. I slammed on the gas and backed out of my driveway and sped down the road to Johnny's. Hopefully she was there.

I walked out ten minutes later defeated and even more on the edge of crying. She wasn't in there and no one has seen her either. I checked my watch and it was a quarter to ten. There wasn't much open now, and it left a few choices open, but most of the things open, I already knew she wouldn't be there.

If I wouldn't of been so fucking stupid, if I loved her like I should and put her first like everything was suppose to be I wouldn't be driving like hell and risking my life to find her. I wouldn't even be trying to find her. We'd be getting out of a late movie after just eating at her favorite restaurant like when we first started dating, like I promised.

It was getting late, I could see the sun starting to rise and the sky was now a fading blue. I yawned, covering my mouth with one hand and keeping the other on the steering wheel. I started to think about how everything was good, when everything was easy.

Katie was in the kitchen cooking dinner when I walked in the house. I was greeted by Pinkly and I leaned down to pet her quickly. I had my foot in the air in mid step when I heard her call from the room beside the room I was in.

"Take off your shoes, Brian!" My eyes widened in surprise, she wasn't even looking at me.

"How'd you do that, baby?"

"I'm psychic," I mumbled 'uh huh,' under my breath as I wrapped my arm around her middle an I felt the vibrations of her laugh in my chest and it- not being gay- gave me butterflies. Kissing her neck, I whispered that I love her.

"I love y-"
I was snapped from my thoughts as the car coming at me blared it's horn and I swerved to my lane again and pulled out quickly as the car passed. I got out and saw they sun rising and looked down to see that it was now six-thirty in the morning. I put my hands on my hips and threw my head back and groaned; trying to shake the nerves and tiredness. I've been looking all over Huntington Beach all night and I couldn't find anything. I ever resorted to calling her mom and Nikki again. But no one would tell me anything. I glanced to the side and saw Katie's favorite "wildflower":http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/wildseed/35/35.4a.jpeg blowing in the wind.

I picked it and held it tightly in my hand as I felt the tears finally falling. I didn't do anything but stand there and look like an idiot to the by standers , crying my eyes out. I stood there for a minute more before getting into my truck again and turning around to go home.

I pulled into the drive-way and got out, I haven't stopped crying yet, but it did slow down. I opened the door and see everything just how it was last night, to prove that this wasn't a nightmare; that it was reality. I set the Rose Angel on the counter and drug myself upstairs.

If I would of been the person she deserved, maybe she wouldn't be gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story