Categories > Original > Drama > Flawless

Werewolf

by MrsSynysterGates 0 reviews

ft. M Shadows

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-15 - 1451 words

0Unrated
In a land far far away, to a place you've never even dreamed existed, lived a girl. She was what you would call the princess of the darkness and rainy kingdom that she lived in. It wasn't a huge place, only big enough area where every fairytale creature lives. There was a river that ran in the middle of the forest towards the north, flowing of black and tears of tortured souls. The princess spent her time on the banks of the river, waiting for the one moment of light from the sky; the sunset. It was here that her father got onto his horse and rode off into the same sunset. She sat here every day. This was were she met her love.

He went off to find his power. Losing it during a batter at a royal hill, he surrendered it in trade of living. The enemy, the black magic wielder witch that lived on the other side of the enchanted land.


The werewolves lived in the forest, staying close to drink from the Black River. They'd move from time to time, searching for their meals. None of the creatures that lived in the land had seen them and lived, except one. The princess.

Hardly a secret, but she had seen them in their human form, where as no one lived long enough to see them. They were against the forbidden law, but who was there to stop them? No one. The alpha ruled the land where as the princess only cared enough to know what was going on in the castle and nothing more. Since the king was no longer present, someone needed to rule.

A croak sounded in the water, snapping the princess out of her thoughts. She looked down to see nothing but a frog, the one with crystal blue eyes.

"Good day."

The frog had jumped into her out stretched hand, and was lifted closer to her face. They stared at each other, blinking if necessary. "Princess,"

"Sir?" The princess asked, a curious glint lit up her eyes as she asked for permission. Nodding his head like a bow, he looked back up to her.

Letting out a sigh, she puckered her lips after squeezing her eyes closed. She brought her hand up to her lips, and let out a smooching sound once she made contact with the frog's slimy wet skin. There was a crackling sound and the frog jumped from her hand. Landing on human feet, the 'frog' stood tall.

Standing, the princess looked the now human standing in front of her up and down. From his tall lanky body to his blue eyes and full cheeks. "Sir James,"

"Princess Jocelyn," He said in the same monotone voice to match hers.

"I see you survived the waters," She stated, glancing wearily at the black waters to see two eyes peaking about.

Turning back to see himself, he sighed. "Doesn't the wolves?"

"That's different, you see." She defended. "No one wants to stand against the wolves. Even the Golden Alligator."

Hearing his name, the alligator appeared, letting his golden scales shine with the light from the barely lit sunset. "Good afffterrrnooooon, prinnnncessss," the alligator hissed.

"To you, the same."

"Mirster, have you seen the werewolves by the way?" Princess Jocelyn asked politely.

The alligator smiled mysteriously. He was the sneakiest of all creatures with his wide smile.

"Innndeeeeed," He answered, "Speeeak off thee deevillllsssss,"

Spinning in circles to see where they were, Jocelyn stopped when she saw the bright yellow eyes shinning bright through the darkness of the forest. They stepped forward in sync, the biggest up front, the the medium sized wolf to his left and the smallest to the right.

"Good day," The princess said again. The wolves nodded in response. Jocelyn cocked an eyebrow and put her hand on her hip. She was only so brave.

"I said, 'Good day',"

Snapping his head to look directly at the princess, he responded, his voice was deep, low, and harsh. "Good day!"

Smiling to herself, she released her attitude.

"What is this, a family reunion?" The alpha asked mockingly, glaring at the three creatures. A shiver ran down Jocelyn's back when he looked at her. She smiled to herself.

"Yessssss-"

There was a quiet high pitched giggle coming from the tall grass that grew by the river bank. Grabbing everyone's attention, Jocelyn walked over and carefully pulled down the blades of grass to reveille the group of Tinkerbell sized fairies. The giggling stopped when they saw they've been spotted.

"Hey!" One cried in her squeaky voice. "Whats the big idea?"

"Interrupting in rude," The smaller wolf snapped, and received a growl from the alpha.

"Quiet Johnny!" He whined in response.

"Why is everyone in the forest?" The alpha wolf, Matthew, asked. "This is our territory."

"This is not your land," Jocelyn reminded him, only to receive a glare.

"How dothhhh thhheeee littllllleeeee crocodilllleeeee improvvveee hisssss ssshhhhiining taillll? Annnnd pourrrr thheee wateeersssss offf thhheee Nilllleee, on eeevvverryyy golllldeeen scallleee. How cheeeerfullllllly heeeee seeeeemsssss toooo grinnn, how neeeeatlllly spreeeadssss hiss clllawssss. Annnd weeellllcomeeesssss littllleeee fissheeessss innnn, withhh geeentllly smilllling jaaawsssss." Everyone turned to look at the alligator that was now sinking back into the water and swimming away, repeating the little riddle to himself. The fairies started to giggle heavily again and Sir James was now a frog again, jumping from stone to stone along the bank and down the river.

"What are you doing here?" Matt asked, his voice held a snip of bark to it. It was to intimidate, but it didn't work.

"Where are the others?" Jocelyn asked, ignoring Matt's first question, making him more angry.

"Never mind them!" He roared, "Why are you here?"

"To speak with you," She answered back finally, standing her ground.

"Leave us," He demanded, and it was silent between the two of them. Staring at each other until the other two wolves left.

Once they were alone, besides the fairies that were too busy giggling to pay attention, Matt changed into his secondary "form":http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b393/69Lex/Avenged%20Sevenfold/M%20Shadows/shadows83.jpg. He walked up to the princess slowly, as she stood still watching.

It always amazed her when he changed, she was surprised by his beauty every time. He stopped two feet before her and held out his hand. Slowly, she rested hers into his has he closed it around her small one. "Come,"

He walked her back into the darker part of the forest, where the sunset light couldn't break through the thick trees.

Once he stopped her didn't turn to look at her as he spoke, "You need to stop coming to see me," He lowered his head. "I'm loosing my powder the more the animals see me with you."

"In a dream my father came to me, and made me swear that I'd keep what's sacred to me."

"It was only a dream," He growled.

"I still swore."

He loved that she stood up to him but he hated her stubbornness. Stopped at a cross road in his mind, he finally turned to look into her eyes, searching for anything.

"Why me?"

"Because I love you," She said it so easily, like it was the most simplest thing in the world. He choked, the word love wasn't in his dictionary, even though he returned the feeling. He continued to look into her eyes. Before anyone could predict, he had her up against a tree by the throat and growled viciously at her.

"No."

"Yes."

"Stop it,"

"No."

"Fuck!" He yelled and released her. He smashed his lips onto hers hard, making her head hit the trunk by force. She moaned, loving it when he was 'rough' with her. Such a delicate creature and yet she felt strong when he did that.

"God, I hate that I love you," He muttered, after breaking away from her lips that were now red and slightly swollen.

"I love that I love you," She smirked, knowing it would irk him.

It went incredibly darker within the moment and his eyes started to glow again.

"Don't change yet!" She cried, pouting.

"Until the next sunset,"

Before she knew it, she was alone. She pouted some more before she began to walk out towards the river. Only to stop when she received a nudge in her side and saw the glowing of Matt's eyes.

Her eyes had now adjusted and she could see the outline of his huge frame. "Yes?"

He walked up to her and stood his height to lean down to her face and lick her cheek in one sloppy kiss before running off to meet with his pack.

"Until tomorrow,"
Sign up to rate and review this story