Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > not as she seems

not as she seems

by pinkrose1122 0 reviews

When Ryou and Bakura find a small girl in front of a burning billboard what happens? Ryou takes her home and care for this 'defenceless' little girl. but this girl has a secret of her own. read to ...

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Ryou Bakura,Yami Bakura - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-08-18 - Updated: 2009-08-18 - 578 words

1Ambiance
Hi it’s pinkrose1122 but you can call me Rose and this is my first fanfic ever so no flames.

Ryou: yes no flames please she worked hard on this right Bakura?

Bakura: sure she may have waited forever to get off her butt and write it but yeah.

Ryou: Bakura be nice!

(Whispers to Ryou) I don’t think ‘nice’ is in his vocabulary

Ryou: (giggles) that may be true.

Bakura: What’s true.

None of your business Bakura. Anywho Ryou disclaimer please.

Ryou: Rose does not own yugioh but she wants to.

I want it now!

Bakura: to bad Rose I want all 7 millennium items and the pharaoh’s head on a plate but I don’t have that. So suck it up.

(Pouts) I know! I know! Any ways enjoy the fanfic

/blah/ Bakura to Ryou

blah Ryou to Bakura

“blah” speech

‘blah’ thought

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two lone figures walked down a dimly lighted street. The taller one had white hair that looked silver in the moonlight and he had crimson eyes that seemed to glow. His eyes held a sad story but also anger and rage. The other was similar but his where a chocolate-brown with no anger or rage only innocents. The elder was annoying the younger. They where passing an alley when they stopped short. A man ran out he looked like he was burned very recently. “What was that?” the elder asked. “I don’t know Bakura.” Answered the younger “What’s that smell?” the younger asked. They walked in to the alley only to be met by a burning billboard. “ Does that answer your question Ryou” Bakura answered smugly. A young girl about 11 standing in front of it in a pink dress that was burned on the edges. She had blond hair that she had in a ponytail. Her eyes where a shade of green and where large in fear. As soon as Ryou say this he ran over and carried the girl to where Bakura was standing. “ What happed to you. Are you ok?” Ryou asked the concern in his voice was clear. She said nothing just looked up at Ryou with large eye tears threatened to spill. Ryou saw this and hugged her in effort to comfort her. When he pulled back she looked him directly in his eyes. “Do you want to come with us?” he asked in a calming voice. Her eyes widen and she attacked his with a big hug aversely a yes. /Ryou what are you doing? / Bakura asked throughout the mind link. What do you think I’m going to take her home with us. Ryou answered /Why?/ Bakura asked annoyed.// What do you suggest leave her on the street to die?/ Ryou anweres/asked. /YES!/ Bakura answer like it was obvious. Ryou just gave him a glare and started home. ‘Ryou would take in a baby crocodile if it was on the streets.’ Bakura though ‘This is going to be fun.' Sarcasm evident. “Wait up Ryou slow down.” Bakura called after Ryou and ran to catch up.

Who is this little girl that Ryou found and why was she in front of that billboard. You’ll see soon. for each reveiw Ryou get a hug.
Ryou: please reveiw for me. (shows cutest puppy eyes EVER)
I will accept ideas for the story and encurege it.
I will only update if I get 2 or more good reviews per chapter so please R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story