Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > not as she seems

speach at last

by pinkrose1122 1 review

She will not talk to anyone at any time. will Ryou get her to tell him what happen, or will she talk to Bakura. Read to find out.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Ryou Bakura,Yami Bakura - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-08-18 - Updated: 2009-08-19 - 475 words

0Unrated
Hi it's me Rose posten another chapter.
Bakura: I thought you would only post another chapter if you got at least 2 reveiws.
Ryou: Bakura stop that. She wanted to post another chapter so let her.
Thanks Ryou your so nice (hugs him)
Ryou:(hugs back)Thank you.
Bakura:(gags)This is geting too sweet for me. So stop it.
Fine Ryou disclamer.
Ryou: Rose does not own Yu-Gi-Oh.
Belive me if i ever did i would let you know.
/blah/ Bakura to Ryou
blah Ryou to Bakura
"blah" speach
'blah' thought

It had been two day since Ryou had taken the girl in and she still wound not speak. She stayed in the room Ryou gave her. she only came out to eat and use the restroom. Bakura still didn't like the idea of haveing her in the house. He wanted her out right now. He had tryed twice to put her in an orphanage but Ryou stopped both atemps. Ryou had given Bakura a lecture on how she would feel abanded and lonely. Did Bakura lisen? No, he fell asleep at the tenth word. It was the third day the girl was there and they were all eating their breakfast. Ryou decited it would be a good time to try to get to know the girl better. "So what can we do today?" can we do today?" Ryou asked trying to start a conversation. The girl just sruged and continued eating. "We can get a trancula." Bakura said hopefuly. "Bakura like i said before no Tranculas,Scorpins,snakes or lizerds." Ryou contered. "Oh I know lets go to the mall to get things for our guests room." "Why would we do that?" bakura asked in discust. "It's fine the way it is." "Bakura. The wall are covered in chiping paint she is sleeping an a tatered matress and there is only one dim light. That is not 'fine'." Ryou in a very serius voice. "I think it would be nice to get out." said a small voice. This voice made both Bakuras and Ryous head turn to see the soure and they found it. The girl had said this after she was done eating. she was now siting in her chair lisening with intreset. "You spoke." Ryou stated in shock. Bakura just kept stareing. Then he found his voice. "What did you say?" Bakura asked. "I said i would like to go and get thing for my Room. Please." she answered. "Okay we can do that but first what is your name?" Ryou asked amazed. "My name is..."

Ryou:Rose you know hate cliff hangers
Bakura:Rose make more cliff hangers
Ryou:No i hate them expecily when they dont update in forever
stop being mean to Ryou,Bakura or no more mr. funny bunny.
Bakura:no i'll be good.
good so please reveiw.
Sign up to rate and review this story