Categories > Original > Drama > How to Ruin your Life in a Year

Labels, Labels are no fun, Labels are for everyone!

by MissMiseryMurder 0 reviews

A girl has all the qualities to have everyone as a friend, but she has a few more that makes her a little less desirable friend. Her ability to completely ruin her life amazes her former friends a...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Published: 2009-08-12 - Updated: 2009-08-19 - 526 words

0Unrated
We all hate labels, but it’s inevitable to not have them in life, especially in high school. The emos, the jocks, the preppies, the nerds, the psychos. In all of these groups you have an even deeper sense of labels. The queen bee, the whore, the drama whore, the tease, the ladies man, the dick, the shy guy, the smart one, the future rock star, the on and off couple. There are many more but if I continued my story would never get told.
My so called “group” I guess would be a mix of the punks, the rebels and stoners. Claire is the whore, but only with her boyfriend. Meredith is the innocent one. Lyssa is unlabelable; Alicia is the other innocent one with the top model potential. Pricilla is the weirdo, like she isn’t even in the group she just is there. Justine is the tease turned glued to her boyfriend girl. Clint is the dick or ladies man. Noah is the shy guy with the future of a Rockstar; Steven is also kinda of a dick but also nerdy without being smart. Cody is quiet but also kinda a ladies man, although his friends rag on him all the time. He can’t help but be nice. Mike is the ladies man, but he really only goes out with girls younger than him, he has a bad boy past with a metro sexual attitude towards his looks. Don’t get me wrong I love all these people to death and I’m not saying these people’s labels to be mean, I’m just saying what they are according to today’s society. All of these people are decent and some of them like my friend Claire are the nicest people you’ll meet but sometimes society likes to look past there wonderful attributes and just call them by their stupid little mistakes. I don’t know what I am. Claire says I’m a future Rockstar or the smart one or the whore or the tease and the queen bee. I was all of these over the course of a year.
I’m guessing you think this story is about me. And how I ruined my life. But here’s the thing, I didn’t ruin my life, mines pretty ok. It could be better and it could be worse. I have friends, a lot of them, I’m not mean to them or at least I try not to be. Nope this story isn’t about me; it’s about the one person I didn’t mention up there. She’s not really in the group because she managed to get herself kicked out. She was so rude, so backstabbing, so completely careless with the way she treated her friends that she now has none besides her “lackey.” This story is about how my once great friend Melissa completely screwed herself over. This is about how she lost all of her friends and now has no where to turn accept to try and ruin other people’s lives so she doesn’t have to feel so miserable about hers.
Sign up to rate and review this story