Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Love me anyday, but kiss me today

Where did it all go wrong?

by novanikki90 0 reviews

Ryan is good to have around when things don't turn out the way they are supposed to.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-08-23 - Updated: 2009-08-23 - 1257 words

0Unrated
So in my story Panic is still together. I can’t believe that they split up, and I still hope that they will get back together. Well hope you like, if you do let me know, if you don’t tell me what’s wrong :D Enjoy!

Where did it all go wrong?

“RYAN!!” I screamed out in happiness and threw myself at him. He caught me and squeezed me tight.
“Hey Aki, how are you?” he asked as he put me back down on the ground. For some reason the boys of Panic had avoided me since my birthday. Even Brendon, and since we live together that’s hard, but he managed somehow. Seeing Ryan just made me so happy and seeing that he seemed to be happy to see me made me so relieved as well.
“Oh Ryan I’m fine! How about you? How’s Jon and Spencer?” I asked leading him towards a table, then gently pushing him down on a chair. Before he had a chance to answer I rushed of to the counter and bought us some coffee. Since there only was two other costumers in the small coffee shop I got the coffee right away and rushed back to our table. Ryan just laughed at me and took his cup from me. He waited for me to sit down and relax somewhat before he answered my questions.
“I’m fine and so is Jon and Spencer. How is your job? How’s Gabe?” he asked and took a sip of coffee.
“Gabe’s fine as well. Seems like everyone is just fine” I said groaning a bit. There was someone that wasn’t fine at the moment and we both knew this. I figured that talking about my job would be a safer subject to talk about. “The job is awesome! It’s a bit stressed tough, making a TV-series isn’t the easiest thing to do. But I’m not complaining, it’s fun and better than slaving for minimum pay” Ryan smiled at me, and the harsh tone I got at the end. I had worked at McDonald’s some time ago and hated every single minute of it. None of my friends brought it up since it always got me started on a long rant about everything that was wrong with McDonald’s and how much I hated working there.
“Yeah I know what you mean” Ryan chuckled. “I have actually seen some of the episodes and I think you were great. I really liked it” He gave me an encouraging smile. I smiled back and took a sip of my coffee. We sat in silence for a while, none of us really needed to talk, we were very comfortable just sitting there. That’s what I always liked about Ryan. Nothing about him is forced and we are just comfortable in each others company, there is no need for talking when it comes to us. Why? Well, we are both very silent people who rather listen than speak. We never feel the need to fill the silence with empty words which suited us both perfectly. A lot of people has asked why we never gotten together since we seem to be so perfect for each other, but it’s not like that. Ryan is like a brother too me, and I know he feels the same about me, so striking up a more intimate relationship would be oh so wrong.
“So what’s the deal with you and Brendon?” His quiet question startled me, and the content of it made me shiver. I looked into his brown eyes and swallowed hard. This was the subject I wanted to avoid. Brendon.
“I don’t know Ryan” I sighed. Brendon had been distant after my birthday and according to Gabe, he avoided Gabe as well these days. I couldn’t understand why tough, since he had been so supportive of me and Gabe at first. And then he just switched on me and began to question our relationship, but refused to give me a reason why. So during the period in my life when I should be happier than ever, Brendon caused me to be sad and confused. Just talking about it brought tears to my eyes.
“Yeah I’ve noticed that” Ryan said and took my hand to comfort me. “Just so you know, I think he is being a complete moron. And the worst part is that this is making him depressed as well, but he still refuses to tell anyone why he’s behaving like this. In fact, all of us think he is childish right now”
“I just want him to tell me what’s wrong. Did I do something? Did Gabe do something? I mean, he was so supportive at first and now…” I could feel the tears escaping my eyes. I missed my Brendon, my best friend. And the fact that he refused to tell me what was wrong made it hurt even more. Ryan got up from his seat and engulfed me in a big hug. I let the tears fall and sobbed into Ryan’s chest. It felt so good having one of my best friends back but even tough Ryan is awesome, he was not the best friend that I desperately needed to get back. I just wanted everything to be ok between me and Brendon again.

“Hey Babe, I’m home” I said as soon as I got inside Gabe’s apartment. Ryan and I had spend some more time together after I had soaked his shirt with my tears, and I had really enjoyed myself. It felt so good to be with Ryan again, he knew exactly what to say to make me feel better.
“Aki, finally!” someone screamed from the living room and I soon found myself on the ground locked in an awkward embrace.
“Hey Vicky, how are you?” I chuckled as I wriggled out of her grasp.
“Except for the fact that I’m drowning in testosterone in here, I’m fine. C’mon, I need some female support!” she said and pulled me of the ground and into the living room.
“Hey guys, what’s this?” I asked when I saw Alex, Ryland and Nate occupying the couches.
“Writing some lyrics and creating some awesome music for our new album” Gabe said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.
“Oh a musical get together” I smiled and turned around to kiss him. The kiss was sweet but short since the others began to moan in faked disgust. We just laughed at them and I gave Gabe another kiss before heading to the kitchen. I figured that they would need some refreshments and since I’m not a Cobra it was up to me to supply the refreshments. As I was rummaging through the cupboards my phone beeped. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that there was a message from Brendon. It read : We need to talk. Meet me at our apartment in three hours. Brendon.
I was a bit confused but this was the perfect opportunity for us to talk things through. I had a smile on my face when I returned from the kitchen with the food and drinks.
“Hey babe, why you smiling?” Gabe asked smiling back.
“Oh I just have a feeling that everything will become absolutely perfect” I smiled and sat down by his side, planting a kiss on his lips.

I was wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story