Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Dark Times Call for Dark Measures

3

by vampirekitten67708 1 review

Ok so heres the 3rd part. It does get better I promise. You just have to keep reading it and the only way to do that is to let me know what you think.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Draco,Pansy - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-08-29 - Updated: 2009-08-29 - 519 words

-1TrainWreck
She pulled her hood on so no one would notice who she was, and stepped down the dark ally way. She browsed her way along the shops till she came to the one shop she was looking for, Borgin and Bruckes. She glanced inside to make sure she couldn’t see anyone then stepped in quietly and lowered her hood. Once she was inside she heard voices talking. Hiding behind a bookcase she listened to what they were saying.

“I don’t care just make sure that’s kept safe. I wouldn’t want it to get into the wrong hands. That’s not to hard a job to do is it”, a man’s voice asked. Lilith poked her head out from the bookcase a little to try and see who the man was but all she could make out was a hooded figure stepping out of the shop. Once he was gone Lilith slowly slid from behind the bookshelf. “Good afternoon”, She said in a smooth voice. Borgin looked up at her slowly. “I was wonder if you have something that might interest me”, She said looking around the shop hopping it was here. “That depends, what is it your looking for”, Borgin asked still watching her. Lilith didn’t care she was on a mission. Her eyes swept over everything in the shop finally coming to rest on the object she was looking for. She walked over to it and picked it up, holding it up to her face examining it. “How much for this”, Lilith asked bring it to Borgin. As she walked closer Borgin looked a little worried and confused. “Now what would a pretty young lady like yourself want with something like that”, he asked her. “Why don’t you let me worry about what I need this for and you tell me the price. That is if you want to get paid anything”, Lilith said starting to get slightly annoyed with the man. Borgin stared at the object thinking. “It’s 10 Galleons”, he said. “Is it now”, Lilith asked raising her eyebrows, slowly sliding her hand into her rob pocket.

She muttered something under her breath and there was a flash of light blue light before a blank dreamy expression crossed Borgin’s face before he fell onto the counter into a sleep. He wouldn’t ember any of this in the morning. Sliding the object into her pocket Lilith turned and ran into someone. Her heart began to race all that mattered was if this person saw what she had done. “Very good Lilith“, the man spoke. Now Lilith was really scared. She pulled her wand out and pointed it at the man‘s heart. The man let out a small chuckle, “What is it that you plan to do“, he asked amused. “I‘ll kill you“, Lilith said darkly getting ready to say the curse that she had only been able to use once, she hopped that she could do it again. “Now Lilith you wouldn‘t wanna kill your own father would you“, the man asked lowering his hood.
Sign up to rate and review this story