Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Where Are All The People

Moving Here

by iluvgeeway1 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-08-30 - Updated: 2009-08-30 - 326 words

0Unrated
Marissa POV

"Honey can you just grab the last box and put it in the truck for me?" my mom Maria asked me. "Sure."
Hi my name is Marissa Black. I live with my mom. I have no siblings, no father, no friends and I'm about to leave this god forsaken place called Valley Stream.
"Okay that should be the last of it! Are you sure you don't want to say goodbye to your friends?" She asked cheerfully. "I already did Ma. Can we leave already?"
Secretly I didn't tell anyone that I was moving.
Who's there to tell?

-2 Hours Later-

"Sweety wake up! We're here!"
"Mmm Nahh" I grumbled from the passanger seat. I open my eyes to see a deserted park and looked around. "I'm gonna guess that's our house Ma?" Pointing towards the two story house across the park that had a 'Sold' sign in the front yard. "Yep, home sweet home." my mom said in a excited voice.

We walked into the house and was met by blank white walls and the smell of paint. Ew. "Go choose your room. I'm gonna start bringing in the boxes" She said while walking back out the door. I went upstairs to find 5 doors.

'Let's try door number one' I say in my head. I opened the door closest to me I the hallway and find a closet. 'Door number two!' the next door was further down the hallway, I opened it and found the master bedroom. "Guess mom calls this room... Lucky!" I spoke to myself while heading to the opposite direstion of my moms room. I opened the room and decided that this was my room. It had red carpeting , white walls that I plan to be covered in posters and a huge window with a tree right next to it for easy escape. I love it.
I then walk downstairs to help my mom in pack in our new house.
Sign up to rate and review this story