Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Boyfriend Test

The Boyfriend Test

by CherryBlossom1210 2 reviews

Sakura Haruno is a tough and ean,but very caring girl and her best friend is Ino Yamanaka,a popular cheerleading girl in school.Sakura and Ino also date one of Japan's most famous bands,Golden Leaf...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-22 - Updated: 2009-09-01 - 2025 words

0Unrated
I was just like the rest of the girls,wanting to be a princess........

Wanting to have my prince charming.....

Have him save me and we would ride on his horse away....

But,in this story,it would be more like a model wanting her rockstar to be hers....

He would instead save her from all the other guys wanting her...

He would instead pick you up with some ferrari or some other kind of sports car...

Yet,in this story,my best friend was the model.....and he was the rockstar....

And me.....I was the nobody....the one that watched as they spent time together....and I had nothing to do with the rockstar....for he hated me with all his might....



"Sakura!",a loud,disbelieved voice yelled.Sakura woke up with a startle and looked around.She was in Ino's car in the passengers seat lazily sitting back.
"What?",she asked.
"I can't believe you weren't listening.I'm having a crisis and you're sleeping like nothing!",he said.
"Sorry,I just haven't slept alot.Just keep talking.",Sakura said grabbing a scrunchy and putting her long,silky straight hair in a pinytail.She wore a red t-shirt with black skinny jeans and red converse.
Yet Ino,was very girly wearing a pink mini-skirt with a white,frilly short sleeved shirt and white heels with her hair up and wearing pink lipgloss with all other stuff.
"I'm talking about Sasuke.I'm his girl,but he nevers take sme out or anything.I mean,it's not like I hate him for it,he's still so awesome for me and I still love him,but it's so crazy how we're dating and he never takes me out.",she said.
"Why don't you talk to him about it?I'm not Sasuke.",Sakura said sitting up and sighing.
"That's the thing,I can't talk to him about it!He might break up with me!How can you not understand me?!",she panicked.
"Gosh,Ino,no,I don't.I'm not you.Besides,I'm not dating Sasuke.",Sakura said.
"Fine,whatever.",Ino said parking into some huge garage.I sighed getting out and grabbing my cell and ipod and walking forward with her.Ino's phone started to ring and Ino was busy trying to fix her eyeliner.
"Can you get it for me?",Ino asked.Sakura sighed grabbing it and picking it up.
"Yeah,ok.",Sakura said and hung up.
"Was it Sasuke?",Ino asked.
"Mmhmm.",Sakura said handing her the cell back.
"When is he getting here?",Ino asked.
"10 seconds.",Sakura said wlaking ahead.
"Wait,but I don't have enough....heyy Sasuke.",Ino said making Sakura turn around.Sasuke was walking up to her with the other three band members and looking all cool.
"Hn.".he said as Ino hugged him and kissed him on the lips.Sakura rolled her eyes and turned back walking ahead.
"What's she doing here?",Sasuke asked.
"What do you think,smart one?I'm here with Ino.",Sakura called going up to the model stuff.Ino was there to model,as she was a model.
"Sakura,stop being mean to Sasuke.",Ino said walking up to her.
"Whatever.",Sakura said as her cellphone began to ring.
"I'm surprised you don't have our song as your ringtone.",Kiba,the bands bass,said.The band was Golden Leaf,a very famous and rich also cool band in Japan.
"Why would I?Hello?",Sakura said placing the cell to her ear and waiting for the response.
"Sweetie,it's yur mother.Your father and I are going to be late again,so don't wait for us.",her mom said.Sakura stayed silent for a minute and sighed.
"Sakura?",Ino asked.
"Yeah,ok.",Sakura responded and hung up.
"Who was it?",Ino asked.
"Nobody.",Sakura said sighing again and looking around.
"So,if you are ready,Ino,then get dressed and get ready in front of the camera.",the photographer said.
"Ok.",Ino said handing her purse to Sakura and running off.Sakura sighed dropping her stuff ont he table and looking around more.Suddenly an arm wrapped around her waist,making her jump slightly making the other look up.She suddenly saw Sasuke fists go white ans saw him twitch a little.
"Surprised?",the voice said.Sakura smiled and turned around to Naruto.
"A little.What's with you?",Sakura said.
"What,I can't be with you?",he asked wrapping both arms around her waist and pullignt her closer.
"Dobe,be careful what you do in front of the media.",Sasuke said relaxing and walking off.
"Mind your buisness,Teme.",Naruto said and turning back to Sakura with a smirk.Sakura grinned and they tapkissd a couple times before frenching a little.
"God,get a room,will you.",Neji said,the drummer of the band.
"Shut up.",Naruto said pulling from Sakura who went back to looking around.
"Hey,Sakura how can you like a guy like Naruto.That hot body has to be attracted to someboy else.",Kiba said smirking.
"No.",Sakura said walking up to the camera.
"Don't touch anything,you'll meess everything up.",Sasuke said to her.Sakura narrowed her eye at him.
"Keep your comments to yourself.",Sakura said.
"Sakura!",Ino said.Sakura turned to see Ino all dressed up beautiful,and angry.
"What?",Sakura asked.
"Stop being mean to Sasuke.",Ino said.Sakura turned back to Sasuke giving him a glare,and then walked off.Her phone started to ring again and she placed the sidekick to her ear.
"What?",she asked.
"Honey,your father and I are actually going to be late for the rest of the week,so don't wait all week.I'm sorry I told you wrong.",her mom said.
"Are you kidding me?",Sakura asked very loudly bringing all the attention to her.She looked back at them,and sighed turning away and walking out.
"Sweetie,don't get mad.",her mom said.
"No,I will!I'm so tired of this bullshit!I can never see you guys!",Sakura yelled.
"I know,I am very sory for all that.",her mom said.Sakura sighed in frustration.
"Sorry my ass!You can take your sorry and shove them up your ass!",Sakura yelled hanging the phine up and walking back into the place.She took a deep breath knowin gher face must be red from anger.
"What was it?",Ino asked.
"Nothing,just go back to this stuff.",Sakura said sitting down.
"Babe,what are you mad about?",Naruto said walking up to her.
"Nothing,it was just personal stuff.",Sakura said giving him a smile.He sighed and sat down by her.
"Hey,why do we even have to be here?",Naruto asked Sasuke.
"After,we're going to band rehearsal.Ino's coming.",Sasuke said ignoring Sakura's glare that he knew she was giving him.
Sakura watched as Ino modeled as thought of how she was so lucky.She had all the fame and popularity and she envied she could be with her parents more than she could.
"Ummm,I think I'm going to get something drink.",Sakura said.
"You going alone?",Naruto asked.
"Yeah,I need to think about something.",Sakura said standing up and grabbing her cell when it had started ringing.She looked at the caller id and sighed.It had been her mom's cell.
"You sure you don't want me or Naruto to come?",Ino asked.Sakura nodded and walked off placing the phone to her ear.
"Yeah?",Sakura asked feeling guilty.
"Honey,I'm so sorry.",her mother said.
"No,I am.I went too far.I'm just in a bad mood.I'll talk later though.",Sakura said.
"Ok,bye,baby.",her mom said.Sakura hung up sighing and placed her cell in her back pocket before noticing she forget her ipod.She walked back and grabbed it from the table.Ino ran up to her and grabbed her hand.
"Sakura,you know you can trust me and talk to me about anything.",Ino said.Sakura looked down and shook her head.
"It's nothing so serious.Just problems back at home.I'll be back.",Sakura said and pulled away softly walking off.
They all watched as she walked away confused,Naruto and Ino both worried.

Sakura had boguth her some sodas for everybody,knowing she had to buy one for Sasuke or Ino would get mad.She entered the huge place to find everybody still there wih Ino modeling in some other outfit.
"Oh,you're back.",Kiba said.
"Yeah,that such a surprise?",Sakura asked throwing a can at him.He catched it perfectly and shrugged.
"Just wondering if you ditched.",Kiba said.Sakura threw one at Neji and Naruto.She grinned and put Sasuke's down on a table far from him and Ino's by his sitting back down by Naruto.
"Sakura,why don't you give it to Sasuke?",Ino asked.
"I just thought,ince he hates me so much,he wouldn't want me to hand it to him personally,so he can get it himself.",Sakura said opening hers and taking a sip.Ino sighed and walked up to the soda walkign up to Sauske and handing it to him smiling.
"Hn.",Sasuke said grabbing it and glaring at Sakura.Sakura grinned and looked away to where other people were modeling.
"I thought we were the only ones here.",Sakura said.
"They came while you were gone.",Neji said.
"Everybody answer honestly.Whos' better at modeling?",Ino asked.
"Of course you are.",Sakura said.
"But you're my best friend.Of course you'd say it.",Ino said.
"Then I'll leave it to the guys as I go examine those girls.One looks familiar.",Sakura said eyeing one and stood up taking another sip of her soda and walking up to the model.
"What's with Sakura?",Kiba asked.
"Have no idea.She's been like this for a couple of days.",Naruto said.
"Really?",Ino asked.
Sakura walked past a couple girls and stopped in front of one as the girl turned to pose.Sakura eyes widened slightly and she burst out laughing.
"Forehead!",Ami gasped.
"Wow,you suck so bad.",Sakura said between laughs.
"Shut up and get out of here!",Ami yelled.
"Ok,but remember that there is no way a guy would fall for you while you are modeling that crappy.",Sakura laughed and walked off back to the guys.
"What's with the witch?",Sasuke asked as Sakura was still laughing hard and ignoring that comment.
"I just saw Ami modeling.",Sakura laughed.
"Are you serious?",Kiba asked.Sakura nodded calming herself with slow breaths and sitting back down.
"Oh,I've got to see this.",Kiba said runing off with Naruto and Neji.Sakura had calme dherself and took a drink from her soda.
"Sakura,Ami is another friend of mine.Don't laugh at her.",Ino said.
"Sorry,but she's just not my friend and she sucks at modeling.",Sakura said.
"Gosh,you are so annoying.",Sasuke said earning a glare from Sakura.
"Gosh,you are so retarded.",Sakura said.
"Stop fighting,please.Sakura,I already told you not to be mean to Sasuke.",Ino said.
Suddenly,the guys came back laughing like crazy and Sakura grinned.
"Gosh,Sakira,you were right.She so sucks.",Kiba laughed.Neji was trying to keep his laughter in,but he was defeated and broke out in hard laughter.Naruto ws crying from laughing too much and tried to calm himself.
"I guess I have their back up when I saw you are way better than Ami.",Sakura said to Ino.They nodded and Ino smiled.
"Yay!",she said.

Sakura and Ino were driving back home after the day had passed and talking about Ami being bad at modeling.
"So,back to Sasuke.What do you think I should do about that?",Ino said getting serious.Sakura sighed and shrugged looking outside the car' window where she saw buildings pass by and people go by fast.Suddenly,her eyes widened and she tied to keep her idea hidden.
"Umm,I don't know.But I'm sure he'll be better to you soon.Very sure.",Sakura said knowing what she would do.
Sign up to rate and review this story