Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Importance of a Butterfly

Chapter 1

by ElaLovesYou 0 reviews

I'm not sure how to rate it... never mind. Sasuke/OC. WARNING: Sad ending

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Kakashi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2009-09-11 - Updated: 2009-09-11 - 336 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapt. 1

(Dream)
She was flying, higher than ever before, when she spotted the orange lights, flickering below her.
Her eyes narrowed trying to see past the rising columns of smoke, then she realised where she was. She dropped out of the sky, like a stone, in a sharp dive, as she pulled out of it she spotted a small boy running into the village.
‘He must only be six or seven!’ she thought as she followed him inside. As they rounded a corner a sight of pure devastation met her eyes.
One young man was standing in the middle of a circle of bloodshed. He looked up and raised his samurai sword. She flew around the boy and hovered just in front of him, shielding him from the deathly blow she was sure would fall.
The young man seemed to see right through her as he stared at the little boy.
“Leave this place, brother, and find your destiny…” said the young man with his sharingan fading. “You don’t belong here.”

She woke with a start and found herself crying as the dream came back to her. She clutched the edge of the sleeping bag to her chest and looked the room, not knowing what she was looking for.
Her eyes, blurry, moved over three distinct shapes of sleeping bags, like her own, on the floor. She blinked to clear her vision, then realized that one of the sleeping bags was empty. Her head snapped around to stare at the door as she heard the unmistakable sound of footsteps. She sat there, frozen, and watched as the doorknob turned, the door opened, she was hardly breathing, and a head with long black hair peeked around the room.
The boy’s eyes alighted on his sleeping bag, ‘That’s where I need to go.’ he thought. He was halfway across the room when he heard a breath being let out. He drew a kunai from his ninja belt and turned on the spot, ready to attack.
Sign up to rate and review this story