Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Importance of a Butterfly

Chapter 6

by ElaLovesYou 0 reviews

please, if you've indured so far you are not going to be reading these...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2009-09-11 - Updated: 2009-09-11 - 317 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 6

As he turned, holding his side, shivers making his entire frame vibrate. He was suddenly tightlipped and grey faced.
Mystique gasped as Sasuke hunched over, gasping for breath. She laid a comforting hand on his shoulder.
“Come closer.” She said grabbing his shoulder and pulling him towards her. He flinched away from her touch then began to feel a tickle in his nose. He turned and sneezed, letting a jet of flame 15 feet long scorch the ground, centimeters from where Mystique sat. A frightened yelp escaped her lips as she dove out of the way of the inferno. She looked up and, realizing Sasuke was occupied, leapt at him, tearing his shirt off. Sasuke looked angry but that was the least of Mystiques worries. The stab wounds were an angry red around the outside and the wounds oozed vivid green pus through the bandages that now lay ripped on the ground along with Sasuke’s shirt. Sasuke gripped his shoulder where Mystique had grabbed him and whimpered, actually whimpered, for the pain was so great!
Mystique pulled his hand away and saw the large curse mark burned into his skin.
She gaped and leapt backward.
Sasuke just keeled over and lay still.
“NO!!!” screamed Mystique, overcoming her fear and racing to his side. She put her hands on the wounds that she could reach and said, “Dear Lord, please don’t let Sasuke die. I couldn’t let that happen. Not Sasuke! Please! He is the only person I have left. Please forgive him for his sins and grant me this favor. I know it’s a lot to ask but, I must not let him be torn from me as my parents, family and friends were. Please! No!” she said, burying her head in his chest and sobbing. ‘This is it.’ She thought, ‘All my life’s purpose, gone in one careless moment. Gone. Forever.’
Sign up to rate and review this story