Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Importance of a Butterfly

Character Information

by ElaLovesYou 0 reviews

Just some charrie info for this story...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-09-11 - Updated: 2009-09-11 - 560 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Importance of a Butterfly.
Character Info:

Name: Mystique (Mysti)
Age: 15 (turns 16)
Siblings: 1 twin sister(Nakira) and 2 brothers(Eugene 5yrs older and Alucard 2yrs older) all deceased.
Appearance: Long, dark purple hair, light violet eyes, pale complexion, skinny, not very developed, innocent, young looking.
Character background: She was born into a very loving family at an unfortunate time, she and her sister caused their mothers death. At age three and a half she uttered her first word, ‘thista’ as she looked at her sister one day at the park. Her second word was ‘Naki’ and her third was ‘Awukat’. At age four, Mysti’s father committed suicide, leaving her older, mean brother, Eugene to look after his sisters and brother at the tender age of nine. Three months later her village was attacked in the night. A planned robbery on the Hokage’s house went terribly wrong and as the rouge ninja fled from the jounin pursuing them they took lives of the people in the street. They took shelter in a nearby house and as they turned from the door and surveyed the room, they came face-to-face with a nine year old boy with a kunai in his hand standing in the doorway on the far side of the room. Behind him they heard a small voice whisper, ‘Eugene? Who’s there? Why is there screaming outside?’ They spotted a small face appear behind the boy, framed by a shocking bob of short white-blonde hair. The small, four year old, girl gasped and backed away from the doorway whimpering, ‘Alucard? I’m scared!’ and from the shadows stepped another boy of about six with a head of blood red hair. He murmured to the girl, ‘It’s alright Nakira, we’ll make them go away.’
The rouge ninja sniggered and advanced on the children, their kunai held high over their heads. As they were about to strike they heard, a scream of ‘Alucard!!! Help me!’ from upstairs. The boy with red hair’s head snapped up and he turned, grabbed the hand of the small blonde girl and ran up the stairs screaming, ‘Mysti!’
‘Argh!’ screamed the boy, Eugene, as he watched his own blood splatter the wall, a kunai buried in his back. In Mysti’s room a large man was standing over her crib a small dagger raised to strike when the door flew open and a small girl and an older boy burst into the room. The man turned and threw the dagger, the boy pushed his sister out of the way and the dagger buried itself in his forearm. He let out a yell and when the man was distracted the girl on the bed slipped off and ran to her brother and sister. The boy yanked the dagger out of his arm and hugged both his sisters. The man that had thrown the dagger had children at home so he turned and ran out the door.
The other men came up the stairs, stabbed the blonde girl in the back, through the heart, then proceeded to fatally injure the red haired boy. As they were terrorizing her brother, Mysti hid under her crib, shaking and crying. Several hours later, when they found her sleeping fitfully under the crib she was covered in blood and refused to speak. She only spoke again at age seven.
Sign up to rate and review this story