Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Incinerate My Longing

Scroll 1

by ElaLovesYou 0 reviews

Straight into it. I was a very forward child...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2009-09-13 - Updated: 2009-09-14 - 1379 words

0Unrated
We were walking down the main path in our village of hidden leaves, Konoha, when I felt it, the most overwhelming feeling of danger, I was about to warn father of this feeling when a large group of enemy ninja burst out of the bushes ahead and behind us. I felt sharp pain in my back! All I remember was Sasuke appearing from nowhere with Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi sensei. Sasuke crouched by me, defending me and as he sprang away to help Naruto, I fainted.
When I was next aware Sasuke was kneeling beside me, blood from a cut on his forehead making a vivid mark down the side of his pale face. That was when I saw him, my father, my one and only saviour (apart from Sasuke), my hero, lying in the mud like a common street urchin with shurikan poking out of his body at all angles.
I tried to rise, to go to his side but a searing pain from all over my back stopped me. I screamed for the pain and in an instant Sasuke was by my head, clutching it to him as I cried and cried.
‘Why him? Why not me? Why did they have to take him and not me?’ I screamed to the wind.
‘It wasn’t your fault Nakira!.. I’m so sorry… I couldn’t do anything for him. All I could do was shelter you and…‘he looked at me with tears in his eyes and gasped terrified! ‘You’re bleeding!’
All I could do was mutter ‘Father…’
‘Would you like me to take you to him?’ said Sasuke, my beloved Sasuke. I nodded and felt his gentle caressing hands slip around my shoulders and under my knees. I reached up and wound my arms around his neck.
Sasuke lifted me and softly carried me to my father’s side. I gazed into fathers ocean blue eyes and with my last remaining strength I reached over and closed them.
The light around me seemed to be fading, ‘I’m… so glad….’ I gulped ’that…you are here…Sasuke…’ I closed my eyes and succumbed to the sleepiness that engulfed me.
Suddenly the voice of an angel rang out! ’Nakira? Nakira! Come on! Don’t die! Wake up! Please! PLEASE!!! Oh please.’ Sasuke has the most beautiful voice, especially when there is a touch of anguish or love added.
‘Sasuke?’ I said blearily, forcing my baby blue eyes to focus on his special sharingan red ones, ‘Help me… Please? Help….’ I managed before I almost passed out.
‘Shh, keep your strength and chakra focused on healing you. I shall attempt the same feat.’ With that Sasuke stripped off his shirt and I couldn’t help but notice his perfectly tanned, sixteen year old tight abs as he leant over me to get in a better position.
Before he began, Sasuke gave me a look filled with love and passion, ‘Nakira, if these shall be our last words before we meet again in utopia, I must confess my love and devotion to this one person. I swear upon the gods that watch us even now that if you die, my dear Nakira, I shall avenge your death by killing the very person who did this.’
I spoke very clearly despite my tears, ‘Sasuke, if I do die you mustn’t blame whomever set up this attack, if I am to die then the gods must wish it for me and I shall watch you forever more, helping your decisions and guarding you from evil, until you may meet me again in utopia.’
Before Sasuke could say another word I reached up and caressed his face, he closed his eyes and held my hand to his skin for a moment, savouring the feel of my touch, then he grasped my hand in both of his, leant forward and touched his blood-covered lips to mine.
I deepened the kiss and felt Sasuke’s hand slip down to cradle my head. As I released myself from the kiss Sasuke, who had raised me to sitting position, gently lowered me back onto the ground.
As my back came into contact with the ground I winced at the pain that suddenly shot up my spine. Sasuke saw my pain and gently turned me onto my side. He gasped as my back came into his view. It was pierced with about twenty shuriken. I heard Sasuke mutter that he had to get help from..!Naruto!
‘I’ll be right back ok?’
‘Sasuke?’
‘Yes, I’m here.’
‘I don’t get it. You hate Naruto.’
‘I would rather try to be friends with him than lose my loved one.’ Sasuke replied, flashing me a dazzling sideways smile. ‘Believe me. I will be back so- SAKURA!! OVER HERE!!’
‘Sasuke! There you are where were you we had t-’
‘Sakura, listen, I need your help. It’s Nakira,’ Sakura clapped her hands to her mouth.
‘No…’ Sakura rushed to my side with no explanation needed.
‘Oh Nakira what happened?’ Sakura asked
‘I…don’t know…I was walking…down the path…to the village…then I felt…danger and…pain, lots of pain…I saw…you guys appear…and Sasuke, SASUKE!!! Where is he?’
‘I was sure he went to get Naruto,’ said Sakura, ‘to heal those intense wounds in your back, you were blasted by shurikan you know.’
I suddenly realised ‘I can’t feel…anything!’
‘Oh… My… Gosh… SASUKE!!! NARUTO!!! HURRY!’
At that moment, Sasuke and Naruto appeared at my side, Naruto gasped as he saw my cut, exposed back. Sasuke ran around me and knelt by my head.
‘Nakira? Are you ok? Did Sakura look after you properly?’ Sasuke looked so concerned for me.
‘I’m fine,’ I looked deep into his eyes and sighed, content again, I was in my place, holding Sasuke‘s hand. I closed my eyes as sleep took me over.
‘Nakira,’ Sasuke shook me softly ‘I know you’re sleepy but you have to stay awake so Naruto can heal you. Ok?’ Sasuke turned to Naruto.
‘So, you can heal her right?’ Naruto looked slightly doubtful.
’But you never give up!! You said you could heal her. Naruto?’ Sasuke looked straight up into Naruto’s helpless face.
‘Sasuke, I’ll tell you the truth because you don’t need to hear any sugar coating right now.’ Naruto hesitated but went on anyway, ‘I need you to fetch your ninja gear because this may get out of hand.’
‘What do you mean?’
Naruto looked Sasuke straight in the eye for the first time.
‘I am going to have to summon the Nine-tailed Fox! I will need his chakra to do this job. Sasuke, I need you to be strong for Nakira because this is going to hurt her quite a bit. Now go get your stuff or all of us will be in danger.’
Sasuke just nodded and sped off. He was back in only a few minutes, but it felt like hours.
’Ok, I’m ready. Are you sure about this Naruto?’ Sasuke looked very scared, only I knew that not even Sasuke could defeat the Nine-tailed Fox! He could only keep it passive for a limited amount of time, before he had to choose between letting it go or dying.
Naruto cautioned Sasuke and Sakura, ‘If I go out of control save yourselves and Nakira if you can. Just leave me, I will fight the Fox as long as I can to give you time.’
‘Ok,’ Sasuke said after a minute, ‘Ready!’
With that Naruto began his summoning. First came the lengthening and defining of his face, then came the ears and eyes and finally a large bushy fox tail exploded from the seat of Naruto’s pants. Sasuke took a tentative step backwards, staring as Naruto grew taller and taller then stopped and turned to look at Sasuke.
Then a deep voice boomed, ‘Sasuke, I can control him this time! I’ll start now if you don’t mind.’
‘Just do it!!!’ screamed Sasuke.
I just couldn’t fight it anymore, not for Sasuke, not for anyone, I just slipped into sleep.
‘Hurry Naruto, she’s falling unconscious. I can’t wake her!!’ Sasuke was getting frantic!
Sign up to rate and review this story