Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Incinerate My Longing

Scroll 3

by ElaLovesYou 0 reviews

naruto meets Sakura outside the door and has an amazingly rare wise moment?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-09-13 - Updated: 2009-09-14 - 403 words

0Unrated
Naruto met Sakura outside the door to my room, ‘How is she?’ asked Sakura, ‘I’ve just left her with Sasuke so she’ll be fine.’ said Naruto.
Sakura looked down at her feet and sighed. Naruto lifted her chin with his forefinger and looked into her eyes, ‘Sakura, there are others out there you know; you don’t all have to compete over Sasuke. He’s made his choice so you have to face it, he may never love you, but I know for a fact he would never see you hurt.’ There were tears in Sakura’s eyes.
‘I know Naruto, but I love him…’ she stammered.
‘Sakura Haruno, hear me now, you love him so keep your relationship with him alive and make sure he trusts you at all times, then you may earn his love. He may never love you like you wish he would, but I know he already loves you like a sister, the sister that he never had.’
Sakura looked astonished; she stared into Naruto’s eyes, ‘Why do you care? You never gave a damn before!’
Naruto looked at her softly, ‘I have always cared for you the same as you care for Sasuke. I love you!’
Sakura just walked to him and hugged him. Naruto looked shocked for a moment, and then enveloped her in a massive hug. He lowered his head and kissed her on the forehead.
Sasuke opened the door and sent them flying. ‘Oh! Are you ok?’ he said, helping Sakura up off the floor then extending his hand to Naruto. Naruto looked very disgruntled at that rude awakening to reality.
He frowned then started laughing for the silliness of the situation. Sasuke raised an eyebrow, ‘It’s just…’ managed Naruto through giggles, ‘you could be doing exactly what we were doing just on the other side of the door!’ He collapsed on the floor, clutching his belly and heaving in pain.
‘Naruto? Are you ok?’ said Sakura trying not to laugh too.
‘I’m fine, really!’ said Naruto, gathering himself up off the floor. ‘The question is: are you ok Sakura? You took the brunt of the fall. Let me help you in any way I can.’
‘I see I’m not needed here.’ said Sasuke, walking into the living room. He was helping himself to a drink from the fridge when he sensed a presence that he really loathed.
Sign up to rate and review this story