Categories > Original > Romance > She Has the World (and Me)

9

by Kamera 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-17 - Updated: 2009-09-17 - 232 words

0Unrated
I woke up from someone screaming. I opened my eyes to darkness, all but from the tv. I looked up and saw Tom, holding my head in his lap. I blushed and heard someone say, "Why...so... serious?"

"I'm not! I'm not!" I heard Bill scream. I looked up to see him, sitting with his knees drawn to his chest, his eyes wide with fear.

"It's the Dark Knight, Bill! How can you be scared?" I heard Zena ask.

"Don't ask," Tom said from above me. I laughed a bit and sat up. My head was pounding.

"Sara! You're awake!" Zena said. I looked to see that she was sitting by Georg. I shook my head when I saw their fingers intwined.

"Yeah. I think we whould be going. I gotta get up at four to go to work," I said.

"It's already three in the morning. And we called your boss, and he said you can have the day off," Tom answered, holding onto my hand.

"I'm sorry, but I don't take days off. It's not my thing. Zena, do you want to go or stay?" I asked.

"Stay," she stated.

"Alright. You can stay. do you want me to pick you up?"

"Around six this evening?"

"Sure. I'll see you then, but now, I gotta go."

"I'll walk you," Tom offered. I didn't want to fight, so I let him.
Sign up to rate and review this story