Categories > Original > Romance > She Has the World (and Me)

10

by Kamera 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-22 - Updated: 2010-02-22 - 466 words

0Unrated
OMG, it's been forever, i'm so so so so sorry! >.< I'll try to get more chapters in.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As Tom and I walked out to my car, there was silence. I was trying to think of something to say, but seeing that this is the perv that kissed me and squeezed my boob the other day, it's kind of hard.

"So, do you know any good places to eat?" Tom asked. I looked at him.

"No. I just moved here a few weeks ago. I have no idea where the goods things are," I answered, spotting the pearl colored truck. "Well, I see my car. Thanks, Tom. I'll see you when I pick up Zena."

"Hey, hey! Where are you off to in a hurry?" he asked, shock in his accented voice.

"I'm sleepy, and I'd like to take my meds before I pass out with blood coming from my mouth again," I snapped.

"Okay, what is it? What did I do to make you so mad?" he asked, stepping in fromt of me.

"Do you really not remember what you did? Jeez, and why do you care??" I asked, walking around him. "Besides, I'm not really a fan of yours. You can thank Zena for bringing me, if it matters. I'm going."

I reached my car and got in. I sped off before I could see his face.

Bill's POV

We all laughed when Sara and Tom left.

"How is she that blind?" Gustav asked. "I mean, how can she not know that we're tricking her?"

"I don't know, but I hope she doesn't find out. This is way too bubbly," Zena said. "How she can't figure it out is too bogus."

"But she's a Special. Why does she not notice us?" I asked.

"Because she's a bitch!" Tom yelled, slamming the door behind him.

"A Pretty getting mad at a Special?" I teased.

"It happens all the time," Gustav said.

"Yeah. At least she's not an Extra. Then we'd be scrwed," Georg said.

"Pretties, Specials, Extras, what's the difference? They all get pissy somehow," Tom mumbled.

"We haven't incountered an Ugly in a while, so be happy," I said.

"True. But if Sara were an Ugly, she'd be an exception, but a Special get me pissed off," Tom said.

"But she's got a Flash Tattoo. I could see it move a little during the concert. She said it was a weird birth mark when she was born and she covers it up with make up," Zena said.

"Has she ever seen it move?" I asked.

"No..."

We all sat in silence. I did know she was a Special, but I never knew she had a Flash Tattoo. I've never seen one, personaly, but I'd like to see Sara's. I wonder if she'd let me...
Sign up to rate and review this story