Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > ConjunctionShipping

Bloody nose (again)?!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Poor Marie gets something she didn't ask for...

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-09-19 - Updated: 2009-09-19 - 1109 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5: Marie’s POV

“Ow... my head...,” I rubbed it. I woke to realise that it was already night time... and I had a really bad headache... it’s what happens when someone sleeps less than six hours. “So hungry...” I got up to and saw that my jeans were covered in blood. “SHIT! It obviously didn’t work!” I just decided to head to the shower instead of just dealing with it. A period versus a woman – period usually wins, for me anyway... which is really annoying. As I walked into the shower, I somehow slipped and my nose started to bleed.

“Damn... not again!!” I tried to hold my nose but it wouldn’t stop bleeding. I had read that too much blood in the stomach can cause vomiting... but, I get bloody noses at least three times a month, so I’m pretty much immune to this. It finally stopped bleeding and I sighed.

“That was close...,” I winced. I collapsed on the bathroom floor. I was exhausted... anemic and very hungry. But I didn’t want to move... the water feels good against my skin. I was just barely able to get up and turn off the water and get dressed. I walked to the kitchen, with dripping wet hair still, and put some Hot Pockets in the microwave. I decided to let Wingull and Purugly out. I always make extra food for them.

“At least you guys don’t have anything wrong with you... You guys are perfectly healthy, unlike me...,” I said to them. They seem to understand this. I sighed. I was so tired I could barely move or talk. They seem to be able to sense this as well.

“Meow...,” she rubbed up against my leg softly.

“Wingull...,” he landed on my shoulder carefully.

“Thanks guys...,” I smiled. “I do appreciate this,” I just barely smiled. “But how I escaped from not going to the doctor beats me,” I shrugged. Then the phone rang... I wondered who it is? “Huh?” I got up miraculously and answered it.

“Hey Marie... it’s Stan...,” he spoke in funny way...

“Umm... hey!” I was a bit confused.

“I’m in the hospital again. Just thought you would like to know that...,” he wheezed. “Do you go to my school per chance?” He coughed.

“Yes,” I nodded. “How come?” I was curious as to why he said that.

“I was just wonder if it was possible to bring my work over here? Please? My parents don’t live in this city anymore and I have no idea where my cousin is... I have no way of contacting... her.”

“Got it! What are your classes?” I smiled. He told me what they were and I wrote them down.

“T-Thank you so much!!! I really do appreciate this...!!! Bye!” He gasped.

“No problem! Bye!” I hung up. I smiled and turned to my Pokemon. I blushed. Maybe he called me on purpose...? What is this feeling? I get turned on just looking at him, but I hate to admit it.

“Meow!”

“Wing!”

“I’m going to bed guys... hopefully I won’t have bloody pants anymore... and I hope I get enough sleep...,” I walked off nonchallantly. I had almost forgotten to turn off the kitchen light, I went back and turned it off. I got ready for bed as quickly as possible... but still very tired! I woke up in the middle of the night to the sounds of rain. I went back to sleep immediately and got enough sleep! I felt a LOT better than yesterday!

“At least there’s no blood!” I grinned and jumped out of bed. “Still hungry...” My stomach roared at me, making me winch a little bit. I’d much rather have breakfast at school, though. It’s fairly inexpensive and I don’t need to prepare it myself! As fast as possible, I got ready for school.

“Bye guys!” I rushed out the door, down the street, into the soaking wet grass, around a few corners while running as fast as possible. I ran about five blocks. I still felt slightly anemic, though. I panted so hard I almost collapsed. I walked through the school doors as fast as possible. I quickly walked to the cafeteria.

Sighing, I thought about how Stanford would love to have been here with me. Without thinking straight, I had accidentally bought pancakes with syrup (something I don’t typically eat!) I swired the plastic fork in the puddle of syrup. I chewed and swallowed slowly. Sure, I was hungry, but I didn’t really feel like eating. I sipped some orange juice and nearly choked on it. Either I’m paranoid or just really careful...? I took the piece of paper that I had written on last night. I read it carefully –

“Human anatomy, 1st hour; chemistry 2nd hour; English II, 3rd hour; French III, 4th hour...,” I paused. “Holy shit! He has Botany with me in 5th hour?! No way! And his 6th hour is...” I paused once again. “Oh my God... he has World History with me in 6th hour, too?!” I swear my eyes jumped to the back of my head and back. “HOLY SHIT!” After only three months of school, I think I would have noticed him...?! I rubbed my eyes and blinked to make sure I wasn’t reading it right. But I didn’t...

Luckily I have no first hour, but still, I do prefer being here early as possible. It gives me time to stop by his classes real fast... I had a problem: his first hour teacher was a bit stubborn...

“Hello!” I said while walking through the door. I couldn’t believe how much anatomy stuff was in there! There were posters all over the walls, models at every desk, and a ton of confusing notes on the whiteboard.

“Hello, is there something you need?”

“Hmm-mm. Stanford is in the hospital and told me to come and see if there’s any work he could do while he’s there. Please?”

He grumbled. “Yes... but why did he send you?” I had to come up with a good lie.

“He’s my best friend!” I grinned. This convinced him and he handed my a worksheet. “Thank you!”

“You’re welcome...,” he grumbled. The others actually believed me and gave me work. I closely guarded his work all day, making sure it wouldn’t get lost or stolen somehow...

For some odd reason, the day went by quickly, and I headed straight to the hospital...

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Phew tired... I hope you liked it though.
Sign up to rate and review this story