Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > ConjunctionShipping

Catheters are no fun at all!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Poor Stan... has an embarrassing scene in this chapter... XD

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-20 - 921 words

0Unrated
A/N: Poor Stan was going to become a doctor until Cyrus hired him... -_-

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 6: Stan’s POV

_______________________________________________________________

Flashback... (yesterday)...

“Oh God... what now...,” I looked down to see that there was a catheter inserted into my member. I blushed big time despite being so weak. So I was literally excreting in a plastic bag. Yes... literally... how embarrassing? I was too weak to reach the call for a nurse button.... I almost heaved trying to do this. My heart was racing and I was also sweating. I looked to see that I had another IV in me, except in a different spot, because it looks as if I had bruised my before. “Damn...,” I wheezed. I looked at the X-ray image to see two perfectly formed, crystal-like kidney stones in my left kidney... and three in my right; I could also see something lodged in my urethra (hence why I was urinating blood...), and I was hungry... I never had lunch or diner today.

“Ah, good, you’re awake,” said a doctor while walking in.

“What happened?” I asked while coughing.

“Well you have kidney stones and for some reason you’ve lost the ability to urinate properly.” This hit me like glasses hitting a brick. “Your kidneys have scars on them. I wonder why? And you seem to have one lodged in your urethra.”

“Is that why I’m urinating blood?” I gulped. “And I think I know why my kidneys are scarred...”

“Yes sir it is; and why?” He scratched his head. The catheter was starting to really irritate me.

“Well, I think it was my Croagunk that did it, and I figured he did it because I was in so much pain and he wanted to relieve the pain –”

“Stop please. You realise how detremental that is? Numerous studies have shown that Croagunk toxins absorb through clothes, and skin. These toxins spread through the body like wildfire; causing constipation, wheezing, incontinence, mental confusion, and the scarring of the specific area in which the Croagunk stabbed. I’ve also seen anemia, muscle fatigue, muscle twitching, bruising, and low blood pressure... and there maybe more...”

“I have a headache... and I’m starving...”

“I’ll up the morphine, and get you something to eat. Ah yes, we were able to get the stone lodged in your urethra, mainly because we weren’t able to insert the catheter into you,” he upped the morphine. This was so inoculating that I passed out. I woke just long enough to call Marie... but I passed back out as soon as I hung up.

__________________________________________________________________

Present...

“Uh...,” I groaned. I noticed that it was already the next day... the afternoon to be exact! Damn... I wish I could sleep like that everyday! I heard the beautiful and familiar footsteps of the most beautiful lady on Earth... and the only lady that I was in love with... but first, I had a song for her.

“Hey Stanford,” she said sweetly.

“Hey... I have a song for you...”

“Oh?! What is it?” She grinned cutely.

“I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line
I’ve been meaning to call you but from Minnesota,
Hell it’s been a very long time
You wear it well,
A little old-fashioned but that’s alright...,” I coughed. “Too tired to sing anymore...,” I wheezed.

“Stanford! That was beautiful! You sound exactly like him! And I love that song! Ooh!!!” With all of her might, she hugged me so hard that I almost threw up. And she kissed me so hard that I thought my member was about to fall off due to getting really turned on... My body wanted “it”... ... ...

“Oh...,” I continued to shudder.

“You okay? Hey stop poking me!”

“Sorry... but you are reallllly turning me on...” I stopped shuddering.

“Hey what’s that on your... ya know...,” she gulped, too embarrassed to say the acutal word. “Thingamajig?”

“Oh...!” I blushed, big time, but I was too tired to cover myself up. “It’s called a catheter... Apparently, I can’t urinate properly...” She looked a little confused by this... the “How come?/Why?” look. “My Croagunk stabbed me a few times in the kidneys... this causes paralysis....”

“Oh no...,” she scowled and then smiled whilst covering me up.

“Thanks...,” I blushed. “...So, did you bring my work? Please?”

“My pleasure! And yes!” She turned around and got it out of her backpack. She then handed it to me.

“Thank you!” I wondered if I could write? I tried to move my arm but couldn’t. “Oh...,” I sighed and shrugged the best I could. She scowled again. “I think you might need to be my scribe, please?”

“Yes! OF course!” She had the “I’ll do anything-for-you-no-matter-what-the-ramifications (consequences)-are” look. I grinned.

“I’d love to do anatomy first, please?”

“Yes!” She smiled and I handed it to her. She looked confused when she looked at it. “Umm... what is the triceps muscle?”

“The muscle on the back of the upper limb,” somehow I was able to point to it, but this exhausted me and I nearly collapsed.

“Stanford, you should go to sleep...”

“I haven’t eaten since yesterday morning...,” I sighed.

“Let me go get you something then,” she smirked evilly and walked out. I grinned... and waited for her return.

_________________________________________

A/N: BTW, Marie pronounces her name the German way: “mah-REE”. And she doesn’t call Stanford Stan until after this.
Sign up to rate and review this story