Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

The Ruins - end of part one

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-26 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 1695 words

0Unrated
Chapter 24

I felt the back of my neck, I didn’t realise I was bleeding. “Oy...,” I looked at my hand. It was covered in blood from the creature and myself.

“You okay?”

“Yeah... by the way... do you have a name?”

“Yes, I do, it is Storic.”

“Ooh... nice name,” I smiled.

“Thank you.”

“You are most welcome, you deserve that name. It is very interesting. So... do all of my Pokémon have names? No need to tell me, I will find out myself.”

“Yes, they do,” he started to descend.

“Wow, we are here already?” I smiled.

“Yes,” he landed. No sign of the creatures anywhere.

“Lucian, you’re all right!” Cynthia tackled me, so did everyone else.

“You smell weird though,” Liza added.

“It was that creature, he made me smell odd. And he made me vomit,” I winced. “I guess I will take a shower...,” I walked off and everyone followed me.

“Can I help?” Cynthia giggled sarcastically.

“Hahah... ya sure?” I smirked. She giggled again. I don't mind her seeing myself naked, but still... I do not like being bare... I hopped into the shower and quickly got back out, making sure that I did not smell bad...

“Hey Babe,” Cynthia massaged my shoulders.

“Hey,” I pretended not to get turned on... “Want to play Would you rather?”

“Does it involve alcohol?” She smirked.

“Yes.”

“Oh hell yeah! I haven’t gotten drunk in months!”

“Me neither,” I smiled.

She sniffed me. “Mmm... you smell sexy...”

“Thank you, so do you.” She smelt like baked potato and flowers...

“Thank you,” she giggled. “You are welcome.”

“No problem,” I smiled. “You know, we should go visit Flint and Bertha tomorrow, how about it?”

“Good idea.”

We walked out of the room and sat down at the kitchen table. “Aaron! Liza! Get in here!” I called.

They came immediately. “Yes?” They both said.

“Wanna play would you rather?” I opened a can of beer. They both looked at each other and nodded. They grabbed a can, too and sat down, smiling as usual. “Aaron should go first,” I urged.

“All right... would you rather have sex with ...,” he paused for a second. “Liza or myself?” We all laughed at him...

I eventually won, I was the last one to faint and hit my head on the table. “I won!” I mumbled.

“Yep,” Cynthia mumbled. We all fell asleep laying down on the table.

“Father?” Lexi woke me up.

“Ehh...,” I woke up with a hangover, as usual.

“Oh good, you are finally awake, you were drunk last night,” Rex looked at me.

“Yep...,” I said groggily and rubbed my eyes. I noticed the others were awake because they weren’t sitting at the table.

“Big Bro!” Aaron said while walking up to me with a magazine in his hands. “It tells how to cure hangovers! Eating eggs is one of them!”

“Ahh-hah!” I sat up. “I read about that - I wonder why I had not though of it before?” I smiled.

“You did?” He cocked his head. “How do you cook eggs? I’m obiviously not a very good cook...”

“Let me show you, there are several ways to cook them,” I got up and stretched. I walked over towards the fridge. There were only five eggs left... “Umm... Aaron, we have a problem...,” I whipped around and looked at him. “There aren’t enough eggs for all of us to eat.”

“Not enough?” He sighed.

“I guess I'll go to the store then,” I smiled. “But first, I will show you how to cook eggs before I leave.”

“Right! Thank you!” He smiled back.

“No problem, you are my best friend,” I smiled.

“You are my best friend too,” he smiled back. I ruffled up his hair. I showed him how to cook eggs - I wondered how he lived! Not being able to cook.

Cynthia walked in and stretched. I wondered where she was. “Goodmorning!” She smiled.

“Goodmorning!” We both said.

“Ooh, I see you two are making eggs!” She smiled, looking at the frying pan.

“Only problem... we don’t have enough for everyone, that’s why I’m going to the store after Aaron eats. I'm not that hungry at the moment.”

“Alright! May I go with you?”

“Sure. I know you love going by the neighbour’s house.”

“Yeah. I was going to ask you that,” she smiled.

“Feel free to do whatever you want, I know you like going to the Ruins, even though Galactic destroyed it...,” I sighed.

“Do you wanna come with though?” She asked, cocking her head.

“Sure, sounds fun, how about you Aaron?” I turned around and he was already scarping down the eggs.

“Oh! Sure, yes please Lucian!” He pleaded. “I love ancient ruins, too!”

“Ruins?” Lexi came walking in, rubbing her eyes.

“Ooh!” Rex did the same.

“Yeah... would you like to come?” I asked.

“Yes please!!” They both said.

“Are you two hungry?” I asked again, smiling.

“Umm...,” Lexi pondered. “Do we have any toast?”

“Sure.” I turned around and grabbed a bag of bread and put some slices in the toaster.

My appetite seemed to be roaring at me. “Hmm... guess I will eat then.” Liza came to the kitchen; she had to leave though. Tate told her through an email that he was getting his ass kicked from all the challengers. I grabbed a slice and gulped it down. I then handed slices to the others. They are it quickly, too. I decided to go to the store later, I felt a bit lazy and I really wanted to go the ruins.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Ahhh...,” I said while leaning back on a bench at the Solaceon Ruins. It was one of my favourite places to relax and look at the clouds. Not a rain cloud in sight. This August seemed to be really cooler than usual. I chuckled at this thought. Global warming equals bullshit!

I was not the only one that thinks the same as me, Candice does, too. She plays in the snow everyday and when people say “global warming,” she laughs at them! It is really funny. She is awesome, she is one of my best friends ever since college. Fantina is another one of my best friends too. I met her when I was still in college. She found me on accident... the day after I caught Mesprit to be exact. I fainted on the spot where I caught her and woke up the next day to a woman’s voice - Fantina’s voice to be exact. She woke me up just before a contest was starting - she called it her “morning stroll.” I have been her best friend ever since that day. Roark is funny and a bit pervy, but that is all right. He makes me laugh. He has been my best friend ever since he became a gym leader, that was only five to seven years ago. I accidentally ran into him while sailing on a ship, before a meeting. I had met his father, Byron, before at the Library in Canalave. He is interesting but seems to be interesting only in sex and women. They both love fossils and geology. That seems like one of the few things they actually talk about. Volkner is funny too, but when I first met him, he was a smartass. I met him when I was vacationing in Sunyshore, his Luxray found me laying down in the sand. Maylene is a cute kid. She may be younger, but she sure is tough. She once told me that her Lucario beat her up just a six months after she became a gym leader. I met her a year after that happened. Quite frankly, I kinda forgot where I met her... maybe on one of my strolls with Cynthia. Gardenia is funny, in a good way. It must be her accent, it sounds like she is from Texas, or a hillbilly. I met her along with her father, Crasher Wake, though he prefers others calling him Ty. I met them both on another one of my strolls in the Great Marsh. (I wanted to capture a Croagunk to enter the contest, but I never caught one... they always seemed to stab me in the arse.)

I sighed, thinking about them made me happy. I wondered how they were doing.

“Lucian!” A familiar voice said. I turned around.

“Stan?” I smiled. Stan is Saturn. He told me he hates his code name. “And Marie?” I got up. I have not seen them in a few months. Mars is obviously Marie. She said the same thing as Stan.

“Yes!” They said in unison. They both looked around at what they had destroyed...

“I feel so stupid for pushing the button and destroying this beautiful place...,” Marie sighed.

“I regret watching you push it...,” Stan sighed and looked down.

“Hey... try not to worry about it, at least they are trying to restore it,” I tried to smile. They saw my smile and they tried to cheer up.

“You’re right,” they both said.

“Hey you two,” Cynthia popped from behind a pillar.

“Hey!” They both said in unison.

“Stan!” Aaron tackled him. Stan is one of his best friends. He also towers over poor little Aaron and Marie.

“Hey little buddy!” Stan ruffled up his hair. “How are ya?”

“Good! Thank you. I’ve been studying hard, trying to get bachelor's degree in entomology.” Aaron smiled. We all smiled and chatted while Rex and Lexi explored the area. We all heard a strange growling sound - almost the same sound as I heard yesterday! I gulped audibly and everyone looked at each other. My teeth chattered and looked around... but I could not find it.

I looked to the right... not there.

To the left... still not there.


I knew not to run, it would give my position away...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: End of part 1! I forgot to mention that. I hope you liked this chapter! Btw, you will find out what that creature is in part 2! :D Part 2 might have more violence, so be warned!
Sign up to rate and review this story