Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Blood, sweat, and tears - beginning of part 2

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-26 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 1380 words

0Unrated
A/N: This is part 2! ~ I hope you like it, it'll be focused on a story of survival and maybe it might have more violence. I'm not too sure yet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 25

The growling sounded like it came from in front of me, but I could not see clearly. It was suddenly in my face again. Circling us... “Well, well, well... Saturn and Mars... and Lucian, Aaron and Cynthia... and their little kids.” He growled deeply that it scared the shit out of me. I stared at him without saying anything, we were nearly in a tight circle. “Now... you hand over Mesprit or the little boy gets it,” he bared his teeth - blood and sputum dripped off it.

“Cyrus?” Stan mumbled quietly.

“You stand corrected!” He bared his teeth in his face. I could hear him gagging from the stench.

“You are a sick, ill-willed bastard,” I growled at him.

“Oh? Really?” He whipped his head around to me. I, too, gagged from the stench. He chuckled at me. “Well, ever since you would not give me Mesprit, I have been wanting to kill you, or even torture you to where you WILL NOT escape - like you usually do. It is really annoying when you escape!” I could hear a little bit of sarcasm in his voice.

“Shut the hell up, wanker!” I was starting to get really annoyed!

“What did you call me?!” He aimed his jaws for my neck, but I used my arm to block his tyrannical jaws from killing me.

“I called you a wanker, so what?” I gritted my teeth from the pain, I could hear my ulna snapping. Blood was slowly dripping from my arm. My eyes narrowed; despite my arm breaking, I shoved him and it threw him off balance. He whimpered and then howled. A couple more creatures appeared; they were not as big as him though.

“Ahh... there is my beautiful Jade,” Cyrus rubbed up against her. “And my crafty assistant, Paul.” Jade must be Jupiter and Paul must be Pluto; I wonder why he calls him by their real names but yet he does not call Stan and Marie by their real names? I think because both of them have a bad relationship anyway. “Do NOT move,” Cyrus growled. I had barely moved, so I do not know why he said that. I needed a plan to distract him... but what though?

“Cyrus starts with C, right?” I grinned.

“Right...,” he muttered.

“Know what else starts with C?”

“Cunning?”

“Wrong! CUNT! Cunt starts with C! You are a cunt, Cyrus!” I cursed.

“What?!” He lunged at my neck but I blocked him with my broken arm. Even more blood was dripping from my arm. But it was hard to tell how much though, the colour of my jacket was similar to the colour of blood. I wondered why that wound healed so quickly? Could it be because I was still part Pokemon?

“Take this!” I punched him clean in the eye; he tumbled down and whimpered. “You think I want to die two months before my birthday?” I was trying to swindle him, somehow... “What if I killed you on YOUR birthday?”

“I would not give a shit,” he muttered.

“That is because you are a misanthrope and very callous,” Stan added.

“I agree!” Cynthia scowled.

“Who said you two could talk?” Cyrus growled deeply.

He never notice me slip my hand into my pocket to get my switchblade out... I only use it just in case. I did not want to kill him though, I wanted to teach him a lesson. “Hey Cunter! Get over here!” I hid the knife in my sleeve.

He whipped around and looked at me straight in the face. “Would you quit calling me that?!” He lunged at me again, he was just feigning an attack. As he turned around, I stabbed him clean in the thigh. He whimpered and growled at me. That sent shivers down my spine.

“Oh you are so dead now!” Jade jeered.

“Yes, you are!” He was losing a lot of blood.

“Every time you move Cyrus, you loose a lot of blood. I suggest you stop moving.” I grinned icily. He fainted before he could say anything. The wound was already starting to heal up. I thought that was quite odd...

“Come on, we should go now!” Paul urged.

“Yeah!” Jade agreed. Paul carried him off on his back. I collapsed on the ground, and sighed in relief. Though I did feel a little bit light-headed... I fainted...

...The next thing I knew, I was in a hospital... naked of course, with a hospital gown.

“Eh...,” I felt awful and like I wanted to vomit. Everyone was there: Flint, Bertha, Stan, Marie, Aaron, Rex, Lexi and Cynthia. I looked at my arm, it had been bandaged up and in a cast and in a sling. I felt a bit antsy because I wasn’t wearing my favourite jacket... Everyone then looked at me and started talking at once... it was too confusing for my brain. Everytime I was in a hospital, I usually felt dumb. As if someone wacked me with a baseball bat. “Umm... hello...,” I said weakly.

“Hi honey,” Cynthia kissed me on the lips.

“Mmm... hellooo...,” I moaned in happiness. Finally got a kiss...

“Big Bro!” Aaron tried hug me. I sat up just so he could do that.

“Hey Four Eyes,” Flint hugged me, too.

“Father!” Rex and Lexi said in unison and hugged me.

“I am so glad you’re alright,” Bertha smiled.

“Same here, I was worried about you,” Marie giggled at me. She must think I’m cute.

“You all right?” Stan asked and hugged me, too.

“Yeah, I guess I am OK.” From what I just through?

A doctor came in. “Oh you look much better! If you are lucky, we will release you tomorrow.”

“Really? Awesome!” I smiled. My stomach hurt... I needed some food. I hadn’t eaten since yesterday... or maybe it’s Sunday already?

“You want something to eat? You look so wan,” the doctor said. She looked kind enough to bring me food? Usually, we have to sneak food into the room.

“Yes please, that would be great!” I smiled. I would rather have sex than food any day... oh well. She walked off; everyone sat back down and I stretched. Except my right arm though... too bad I’m right handed. I tried to write with my left, it looks sloppy like and like three year old’s writing.

She came back with the “magic food” - ramen. “Hello, I heard that you love ramen, no?”

“Oh hell yeah, I love it!” I grinned. “Thank you very much!” She handed it to me.

“No problem,” she smiled and walked off. Despite having only one arm to work with, I ate the ramen as quickly as possible. Now all I need is to make love... but how can I possible do that with one arm broken? Oh well.

“Lucian, something the matter?” Cynthia asked.

I winked. “Yeah... come here though.”

She leaned over next to my ear. “How am I supposed to make love?” I mumbled, muttering.

“We will find a way,” she whispered back, winking.

“Good.” I nodded.

“Sorry Lucian, I have to go now. Tate is getting his ass kicked again,” Liza sighed.

“Bye!” We all said. Aaron hugged and kissed her goodbye. Bertha, Flint, Stan and Marie eventually had to leave, too. Rex and Lexi fell asleep. Cynthia got up to look at something. It was just Aaron and me.

“So Big Bro,” he looked to make sure the kids were asleep.

“Yes?”

“Is sex fun?” He almost giggled.

I nodded and smiled. “Oh YEAH! Of course!”

“Just wondering,” he winked.

I made sure Rex and Lexi were not awake. “I shouldn’t tell you everything, it’ll ruin the surprise and make you want to have it before you marry. It obviously happened to me.”

He nodded obiendently. “OK. I promise that will not happen.”

“Good,” I smiled. “I might as well go to sleep, I’m really sleepy.”

“Go ahead,” he smiled. “I’ll be studying for my exam.” I fell asleep before I caught what he said.
Sign up to rate and review this story