Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Interrupted

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

XDDD

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 1525 words

0Unrated
Chapter 35

…The creature then transformed back into Luca. “Oh hello, sorry, did I scare you?” She asked.

“Umm… you kind of did,” my heart thumped.

“Awww!!! You are so cute!!!” Cynthia smiled. Obviously, Luca’s cuteness overpowered being startled.

“Why thank you Cynthia!” Luca smiled.

“You’re welcome,” she paused. “How do you know my name?”

“I can read your mind,” Luca winked.

“So that’s how you knew my name,” I eyed her. “And you crawled all over me when I was sleeping.”

Cynthia growled. “You know that’s my husband.”

“…I didn’t know that…,” Luca looked down.

“Well… maybe before you touch my husband, you should ask if a man has a woman or not.”

“Cynthia, calm down,” I shrugged. “She’s in heat, which is why she’s so pissed off…,” I thought. “Please?”

“Oh my goodness, I didn’t mean to sound angry,” she hesitated.

“Hmm… hormones, eh,” Luca wondered. “I have the same problem, too.”

“Oh… you understand?” Cynthia cocked her head.

“Yeah… I know a lot about humans,” she smiled.

“Hmm…,” I uttered. “I have an idea…,” I winked.

“Yes?” Cynthia turned to me.

“Luca… would you know a good place for us to be ‘alone’ and watch my children somehow?” I asked.

“Yeah! I’ll be happy to do that!” She giggled and smiled. She transformed into a Rapidash. “Hop on!”

“Wow!” I jumped on.

“Nice!” She did the same.

“Thank you!” We both said in unison.

“You’re welcome.” She clip-clopped to a clearing next to a very beautiful lake with clear water… how can I describe it?

“All right, I’ll go look for your kids,” she transformed into a Xatu and flew off.

“So… we’re alone…,” I looked around to make sure no one was watching us.

“…Yes!” She grinned.

“Skinny dipping?” I winked.

“Yes sir!” Let’s just say we both stripped... it turned me on.

“Oooh,” I moaned. “This water is so warm.” She didn’t say anything and nodded in agreement. Oh my God… she looked like a goddess. “…You know, you look like a goddess?”

She blushed! “Thank you…”

“You’re welcome.” I was used to skinny dipping; we did it all the time. – But with the kids – a no-go. This time… reminded me of our first kiss… ohhh… it was one of the best days of my life.

“…And you look like a god,” she smiled.

I blushed, too! “Thank you…”

“You’re welcome.”

“Hey!” I heard a male voice; he seemed to be pissed off.

“Huh?” I cocked my head.

“What are you doing here?!” The man appeared from the bushes with swimwear on. And we were about to have sex, too...

We both blushed… big time! “Mr. Biglot?!” We said in unison.

“…Umm…,” I mumbled.

“What are you doing on my island?!” He roared; his Danish accent made him sound more beastly.

“Your island? You expect us to know that?” I lowered my body further down into the water. He was quite intimidating…

“Wait? Lucian and Cynthia?” He paused.

“Yesss…,” we both muttered.

“Oh my God! I’m so sorry; I didn’t know it was you two!” He blushed and turned to his side. I could just barely hear him say “…this is awkward…”

“So… do you own this island?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he replied. “I bet you met Luca, didn’t you?”

“Yes,” we both said in unison.

“Do you realise what she is?” We both nodded “no”. “She’s a…,” he paused. “A Mew…”

I nearly fainted. “What?!”

She almost did, too. “You got to be joking, right?”

“No. I’ve been trying to keep her a secret for years… but it seems you’ve found her… you promise not to tell ANYONE?”

“We promise,” we both said.

“Good. Now get some clothes on.”

“I lost my jeans though…,” I scowled.

“Just so you know, I believe Luca is watching our children,” Cynthia added.

“Oh?”

“We… just wanted to be alone…,” I hesitated. How could I explain this to him?

“I see…,” he mumbled. “I’ll be over here… just some clothes on, okay?”

We did what he said… despite me only wearing boxers and no jeans.

“Mr. Biglot…,” I looked around.

“Please, call me Dag, I insist,” he smiled and popped back out of the trees. Cynthia already had her clothes on. Dag blinked.

“I bet you’re thinking the same thing? Right?” She rolled her eyes. “’Damn she’s so fast!’”

“Umm…,” he hesitated.

“Spit it out…”

“Yeah… sort of…”

I tried not to giggle. “Don’t let him get to ya sweetie,” I smiled.

“You’re right,” she smiled.

I leaned up against her, purring like a cat. “Mmm…” Her breath smelt vaguely of mint, chocolate and alcohol. “…Your breath smells so sweet…,” I smiled.

“Why thank you…” I smiled a “you’re welcome”. She pushed me into the lake.

“HEY! I’ll get you for that!” I said sarcastically, getting out of the water. I walked behind her and pushed her into the water. (She obviously let me.)

“I’ll get you for that!” She lunged at me; tackling me to the ground.

“Uhhh…,” Dag was looking at us blankly.

We completely forgot that he was there. I blushed. “Oh! Sorry bout that, I think Cynthia is being a little erotic right now…”

She giggled at us. “That’s so cliché. Let’s go find our kids.”

“Good idea,” I got up and looked around.

“I’d love to meet them,” he said.

“Sure. That’d be great,” I smiled. We all smiled at each other. We followed him through the dense forest… trees with widths from my wrist up to a Snorlax. He used a machete to cut through all the plants. I looked around cautiously. I knew in dense forests, danger was everywhere. I heard of someone on TV that got lost for 3 days and died for no reason; possibly malaria. I was careful about my feet: trench, or jungle rot (similar to Athlete’s foot). It’s when the foot becomes too cold and submerged underwater for too long and one keeps walking without taking off your shoes. The feet become red and swollen and then become infected with fungus because they can’t heal over. It’s nasty – I’ve seen it on TV. Not a beautiful thing.

“Polyushko-pole, polyushko, shiroko pole,” I mumbled. The sad thing is that I’m part Russian and yet I do not know any! “Edut po polyu geroi…”

“Polyushko Pole?” Dag asked.

“Yep,” I replied.

“I know the words to that!” She smiled.

“Such a beautiful song,” he smiled. We both nodded in the rejoinder. We came to the clearing where the kids were. They were asleep and Luca was still a Xatu – staring at them.

“HI!” Luca smiled and transformed back into a Mew.

“Hello,” we all whispered.

“So…,” I pondered. “How do we get off this island and where are we?”

“I’ll take you on my boat and we’re in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. In fact, this island has no name yet… probably because I own it,” he replied.

“Hmm. That means you need to name it. Any ideas?” She looked at Luca.

“…I dunno,” he replied. “It’s a lot to think about.”

“Yeah…,” I replied. I leant against a tree and fell asleep. The other two did the same thing.

…I dreamt about becoming a Pokémon again but with a twist – the Pokémon were fighting against humans. What an odd dream. I didn’t quite like it. I woke up huffing, I looked around – it was dark out already and everyone was asleep. “Odd,” I whispered inaudibly and fell back asleep. I dreamt about you-know-what-by-now. “Mmm… oh yeah… keep it up… you turn me on…,” I mumbled in my sleep.

“Lucian!” Cynthia blasted in my face, trying to wake me up.

“Ehhh…,” I rolled in my sleep. “I don’t want to ‘not’ do it…”

She cocked her head. “Wake up!!” She shook me.

“Eh…,” I said groggily, waking up. “Morning already? – I had the best dream ever!”

“Oh… tell me about it later,” she helped me up.

“Thanks,” I wanted to brush myself off but I was still damp.

“No problem,” she smiled.

“Where is everyone?”

“They’re off to find some food, over there somewhere,” she pointed.

“I see,” I smiled. “Can’t wait to get off here… then again, I don’t feel like it, it’s paradise. I’ve never been on such a beautiful island… I love it.”

“I see what you mean… it’s so beautiful. Besides, we have two weeks vacation and that’s what we told everyone. So really, no one should worry about us.”

I nodded in agreement. “True.”

We waited until Dag and the kids came back… I started to daydream about random things.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! I hope to be a writer someday!!! Anyways, have a nice day! Throws more roses Ah yes, I loved the part when they got caught by Mr. Biglot. That was hilarious! I love that kind of humour. BYE! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story