Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Christmas '08! And lost?

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Nothing special.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 1035 words

0Unrated
Chapter 34

Christmas Day...

No more nightmares. I had sweet dreams... about you-know-what and Cynthia, of course. But why did I have these nice dreams? I usually don’t remember my dreams. And my dreams clearly had Cresselia in them. She was so beautiful... and it was like there were harps playing and plainsongs in the background; so heavenly... I cannot describe it. I probably never will be able to describe it. Only one word: Beautiful. And finally! Aaron moved out to live with Liza. Appearently she is pregnant. Why does that not surprise me? Heh. Oh well. Bertha was visiting her sister, Agatha for Christmas. Flint has moved in with Candice now. They are so cute together. They own totally different types yet they get along. Speaking of getting along, so do the kids. It’s a wonderful life. Oh, I watched that movie yesterday! It’s one of my favourites. The Pokemon seem to enjoy the movie, too. (A/N: I haven’t seen the whole movie yet.) Oh yeah! The egg I got last year finally hatched! I dunno why it took to long! It’s a Skorupi; from Aaron’s Drapion.

“Merry Christmas!” I smiled. I didn’t really have much to give them. I gave them all money and poke balls. It’s what I always wanted for Christmas.

“Merry Christmas!!” Everyone else said.

I got a poke ball for Christmas. “Wonder what it could be?” I let it out.

“Luvdisc!” She said.

“Awww!!! It is so cute!!” Crina smiled.

“Thank you my Eagle!” I smiled. “Here you go,” I handed her a poke ball.

“No problem,” she smiled and let it out.

“Spheal!” He smiled.

“Wow!! That is so cute,” Lexi smiled.

“Thank you my sexy Falcon!” She grinned.

“You are welcome,” I replied. Lexi got an Eevee, Rex got a Murkrow and Crina got a Ponyta. We had a nice time... it was finally nighttime. The kids were in bed and I was drunk. “Hic!” I hiccupped. I was on my fourth shot of mead. “W-wow Cynthia,” I stuttered. “This is the best mead I have ever had!”

“Why t-thank y-you!” She stammered. We both collapsed before we could say anything.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few months later...(March 2009) Cynthia, Lucian, Crina, Rex and Lexi are aboard a ship on vacation. But the ship wrecks from a huge storm and they are “lost” on an island.

“Where am I?” I was dizzy and felt faint. I fainted. I woke up to some strange creature licking my forehead. “Hmm?” I said groggily.

“Hello!” The creature wagged its long tail.

“Who... are you?” I said weakly; nearly fainting,

“I am Luca. Let me help you!” She used an odd attack on me... it was Roost!

I felt a little better and sat up. I coughed up some sand. I heard my back pop. “Ow...”

“You okay?” She asked; she wagged her tail again. She was felid-like, pinkish; nearly white, with big, blue eyes; her fur was impossible to see. Where have I seen this creature before?

“Yeah... can I feel you? You look soft...” She rubbed her body against me; I stroked her. I just love stroking mammal-like Pokemon. Their fur is so soft. “Wow! You are so soft!” I smiled. I tried to get up but collapsed.

“Thank you! Oh you okay?” She turned around real fast.

“Yeah,” I sputtered; coughing up sand. I never felt this weak before... My nose was bleeding; I was swallowing too much blood. Too much blood in a person’s stomach can cause vomiting. I spat up some blood. There was only one reason I could figure why I had a bloody nose: too much sand up my nose and lungs. I then looked at my shirt... it was tattered and ripped up... it appeared my jeans were gone. So I was literally just wearing boxers. Thank God I was NOT wearing my favourite jacket! “One question before you leave,” I wiped my mouth off.

“Yes?” She turned back around.

“Please... find my family...” I collapsed, but I could still hear.

“Yes Lucian,” she disappeared.

“...She knew my name,” I mumbled. I fell asleep lying down; my face half-burried in the sand.

I then felt something soft slither over my stomach. “Mm... Cynthia... oh yeah... keep it up...,” I mumbled in my sleep.

“Cynthia?” Luca said.

“B-woah!!!” I snapped out my sleep.

Luna was floating above me. “You talk in your sleep?” She asked.

“Yesss...,” I mumbled; rolled my eyes and blushed simultaneously.

“Awww!”

“Eh?”

“Lucian, is that you?!” Cynthia ran towards me and tackled me further into the sand.

“Yes it is,” I winked.

“Father?!” My kids said. They had the weirdest looks on their faces. They caught us making out.

“Umm...,” I blushed and simpered.

“Uhh...,” Cynthia blushed, too.

“It’s not what you think...,” I hesitated.

“What he is trying to say is, this isn’t-”

I interrupted her. “Something else,” I winked at her and she nodded.

They were silent and did not say anything for hours. We stopped making out and I tried to get up. Crrr... my back popped. “Arrgh,” I squawked. “THAT HURT!!” My eyes widened.

“Want a massage?” Cynthia asked.

“Oh... that would be nice. Please.” Her beautiful words... that turned me on.

“You three stay here; we got something to do. Promise you will stay here?” Cynthia smiled. They all nodded and did not say a peep.

We both walked to a clearing in the forest that was enshrouded the island. She popped her knuckled and gave me the best message... ever.

“Wow... that was... awesome!” I smiled fervidly.

“You are so sexy...,” she grimaced.

“I know,” I said in sing-song.

“Well, we should get back, who knows what our kids think of us now...”

“Yeah, I agree,” I put my shirt back on. “I need a new shirt, and a pair of pants.”

“Yeah,” she giggled. “I could help make some clothes out of hemp.”

“Hemp?!” I laughed. “I might accidentally smoke it!”

We both laughed our heads off while walking back to our children. I wish... we were alone for once. Suddenly, a creature appeared before us...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yeah, it is short. Bare with me...
Sign up to rate and review this story