Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Retarded Luvdisc!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

HILARIOUS.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 1278 words

0Unrated
A/N: OK, this chapter has some humour in it. Botch me if you would like to. I just wanted to be funny.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 45

“Umm... who are you?” Oh, did I mention, I tried a little bit of LSD, but not much of course... I did not want to end up like Cyrus. So did Cynthia. All we could see were shapes and random colours. “Oooh... rainbow ponies and yellow-skinned Stan and Marie...” I had not realised what I had said. “Stan... Marie?”

“Yes, Lucian,” Stan said sternly.

“What the fuck,” Marie blurted. “Are you doing, Lucian?”

“What?” I could see imaginary things crawling on the walls. I then collapsed. Cynthia collapsed before I did.

“Lucian!! Wake up!!” Stan shook me. Apparently, I had fallen asleep for about 3 hours (that is the half-life of acid - the time it takes to lose its pharmocolgic activity)...

“What?!” I snapped out of my sleep. “Oh... sorry. Hi Stan, hi Marie.”

“What the hell are you doing here?” Stan looked stern. He was not his normal, smiling and mellow self. He then looked over at Cyrus, whom was dancing on... his head. His head for God’s sake. How? I don’t know... I was too high to tell. There was only one way acid gets out of your body via the kidneys.

“Umm, excuse me, gotta take a piss...,” oh gosh. Why did the words come out that way? I walked off to the bathroom.

“I will talk to him,” Stan huffed and followed me.

“Ugh...,” I moaned. It still slightly hurt. I was wrong... it has not quite taken its effect. Stan came rushing in, with a huge scowl on his face.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This next idea I got it from American Dad!

“Dammit, do you mind?!” I huffed and groaned. My eyes widened. I let out a small “Ow...” I looked and saw that my Luvdisc, Charm, had frozen my own urine while mid-stream. Stan stared in amazement, slightly snickering. I just glared and growled at him. Sure, he was funny; but right now? Hell no. I was in serious pain. Where is Storic when you need him? Then again... he might burn my groin to hell... that was a no-go. I erased that out of my mind. It also meant I could NOT have sex again. I shuddered mentally.

Stan snickered even more. “Wow Lucian, seems you are in a pickle.” Dammit! He was NOT funny!!!

“Dammit, shut up... you are NOT being funny...”

“But-”

I interrupted him with a retort. “This is not funny...”

“Oh... OK...” he turned around. Stan is so unpredictable. One minute he is serious, then snickering and then mellow. Odd.

“Could you help me?!” By then, my member was really burning. I started to get really nervous and sweat. “IT REALLY HURTS!!!” OK, I think Cynthia and Marie could both hear me screaming my lungs off, which is what I was pretty much doing!!! They both rushed in. My God... to let Saturn see me bare is one thing... but Marie too?! My eyes were about to fall out of my sockets. I heard both Cynthia and Marie snickering. I wanted to die. Why I did not melt already, I have no idea. It could be the fact that there was a little Luvdisc (whom I hated at the moment) still underneath me. Staring at me anatomy... sick little bastard. I wanted to strangle that little Charm... but he has no neck... At first I was a doctor, then an Elite Four member, a teacher, the Champion, Galactic leader... and now a village idiot. I tried to rip it off, but DAMMMMNNNN... that freaking made it hurt even more!!! “Shit shit shit shit,” I probably said about 50 times. Where is a deus ex machina when you need one?! I started to laugh, just to see how they would react. They stopped laughing and looked at me. The realization of the matter had smacked them like a car being hit by a train. Normally, Cynthia is a funny person, she is barely ever serious. It takes her awhile to become serious, which is why I married her... well, not really. “My member is about to fall off you know,” I growled, it was directed towards my perverted Luvdisc. Which I later found was female. I could not tell because its voice is very pipsqueakish.

“Cool! Anatomy, anatomy!” Charm said in sing-song. She froze even more of me. I almost tipped over.

“SHIT!!!” I growled. “I really have to pee again...” I had been standing there for 2 hours... though it felt like only a few minutes. I started to laugh like a maniac. I was still high, because obviously I have not excreted all of the acid. Blame the Luvdisc. Guess what I had in my pocket?! A bottle of acid! I ripped the lid off and swallowed two of the pills. Maybe my high brain would figure out how to get out of this mess. Now... LSD is not addictive, nor is it toxic. Sure, it makes people high and gives people horrible flashbacks... but it feels good inside me. This will be my third time. “...Red walls and green tiles... oh... what could possibly be wrong with my member? Ohhhh... it is frozen...” At this this point, I collapsed - cracking the urine icicle.

“Lucian...,” Cynthia shook me. She was still giggling.

“Ehh...,” I woke up in a puddle of drool and urine, and a little bit of blood from my forehead. I slowly got up. “What happened? Where am I?” I then noticed my pants were still down and pulled them back up.

“Your urine was frozen mid-stream, we all laughed, you swallowed some more acid pills and you fainted,” Cynthia giggled some more. “And you smell odd.”

I noticed I was in the bathroom. “I suppose I could take a shower... Cynthia, would you like to join me?” I then looked at Marie and Stan. “You two can wait... I have some important business to attend.” I direct that towards Cynthia. I walked out of the bathroom as nothing happened. The others followed.

“You two make yourselves at home,” I looked at Stan and Marie.

“Thank you!” They said in unison. Cute couple.

“No problem!” I walked off and Cynthia followed me. We walked into the bathroom and stripped.

“Everytime I look at you... you turn me on...,” I said while the water was running on my back.

“Oh yes, you do...”

OK... we made out. The thing is, I have never had sex in the shower before. Haha. That was interesting. Judging the fact that the shower is 4 feet by 5 feet by 10 feet. Which sucks. I hated it, but oh well. Makes an interesting story to my preverted friends. I taught Nix and Dag how to play “Would you rather?”

“Wow!!!” We both said in unison.

“Come on, shall we get some lunch?” I said while turning off the water. She nodded; we got our clothes on and walked out of the bathroom like nothing had happened to us. But how long were we in there? Oh well.

“There you two are!” Stan tapped his foot, pointing at the clock.

“You two okay?” Marie asked.

“How long were we in there?” I asked, stupefied.

“An hour,” he replied.

“Ohhh,” we said in unison and looked at each other. I knew exactly how to avoid a moment like this. ...I kissed her right smack-dab on the lips. Stan and Marie looked a bit pissed off. I mean, what the fuck do they want? And also, they barged into the bathroom with me bare naked! Ugh... oh well. I sighed happily...
Sign up to rate and review this story