Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

The New Team Galactic

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

>:D

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 1382 words

0Unrated
A/N: I got the idea of humans being reborn into Pokemon by srgeman. THANK YOU! :D I really appreciate it. It's one of the best ideas I've seen lately. And just so you know, mammal-like (and some fish-like [e.g. Sharpedo]) give birth to live babies instead of laying eggs (except Psy/Golduck). That's just stupid... and it makes NO F*ING SENSE EITHER! :O And apparently (according to my best friend...), my story is 2/3 the length of one of the Harry Potty books!! :O Maybe more by now, though.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 46

I explained to Stan and Marie what happened, that is why they were there in the first place. They lightened up and loved my idea!

“Well, maybe I should just rejoin then,” Stan said.

“Me, too!” Marie nodded.

“Wow... that was unexpecting. Alright, you are in. If you want new nicknames or your old ones, just tell me.” I stood up. Stan and Marie looked at each other.

“Rigel,” Stan said.

“Vega,” Marie said.

“Nice names... what should mine be? Hmm... about... Altair? You guys like that?” I asked.

“I will be Bellatrix,” Cynthia smiled.

“Thanks Lucian!” They said in unison.

“No problem!” I smiled.

“We love your names!” They said in unison like robots. What the?

“Thank you!” We said in unison with a little more enthusiasm.

“No problem,” they both said.

“I will be back,” I smiled and walked off. I had probably drunk like 2 root beers. My treat... had not had one in like 5 weeks or more.

“Wow...,” I must have peed a whole cup. Haha, dumb joke.

Beowulf appeared out of no where. “Lucian!” He tackled me while I was peeing.

“Dammit,” I groaned. “Do you have to tackle me just as I am aiming for the urinal?!” I growled slightly. Something odd flashed in my mind. “Huh?” I mumbled. OK...

It was a teenager strapped to a bed... he was barely alive... he was getting open heart surgery... but what is this? Is that me? I killed Beowulf?! I KILLED HIM?! But how is that possible... The kid then flat-lined. We tried several times to revive him... it did not work at all... It was my fault... “Time of death: 2:37 PM,” I said in the strange dream...

“Oh my God... I-I-I killed you?!” I gagged and sobbed uncontrollably.

“Lucian... calm down... please!!” He pleaded. “It was not your fault...”

“But-” I stopped sobbing.

“No buts. You did not do it...”

“Yes I did... but wait... you are a Pokémon now? But how?”

“Blame Mew,” he sighed.

“Mew?” Okay, I was a bit curious. “What about her? Her name is Luca, by the way.”

“Hmm... alright. Now anyways... Luca gave me a second chance on life. I wasn’t really sure what happened next... all I could see was my lifeless body, and Luca, too. She gave me a choice: either go to Giratina and he will decide my fate or be reborn as a Pokémon. I chose the latter option. The next thing I knew... I was in a womb of a Houndoom. It felt... warm and comfortable... ” He stopped.

“Please, continue...”

“The next thing I knew, I was ejaculated out of my mother... covered in afterbirth. She licked me and called me Beowulf, after her favourite poem (when she was human). And ever since I have become a Pokemon, I have been looking for you. Not to kill you, but to get to know you better. I think you are an amazing person,” he smiled through his muzzle, revealing his fangs.

“I should go now,” I pulled my pants up (I had forgotten that they were still down). “Cynthia and the others will be worried about me.”

“Can I follow you?” He asked.

“Yeah, shall we talk along the way?”

He nodded and followed me out of the bathroom. Damn... the bathroom was becoming my second home almost. Everything weird/funny/wacky/outrageous/supernatural, etc. happens there.

“So... what is your real name? I kinda forgot...”

He grinned. “Do not be ashamed my human friend. Cooper Bonaparte is my real name.”

“Oh... I think I remember that now... OK... I now know how you died... I wonder when it happened though?”

“About 5 years ago.”

“I have been a doctor for about 9 years... so I was still an intern then. So I was not the best doctor yet.”

“Not the best? When I was human, I thought you were!”

“You really mean that? Thank you...”

“No problem,” he nuzzled my hand. What the? What was that for? I walked into the kitchen with Beowulf somewhat lagging behind. How would I explain to them about him? Cynthia was standing at the sink and noticed Beowulf. I could tell that weird dream thing was running through her head.

“Cynthia, I would like you to meet Beowulf,” I smiled. He smiled, too.

“I have seen you! You before me a few days ago,” she smiled. “How are you?”

“Fine, thank you for asking,” he said with a toothy grin.

“No problem.”

“So, you know him, too? I thought I was drunk or high when I first met him,” I laughed. “Or a dream.”

“Yeah... I did... and I thought the same thing as you.”

Makes me wonder how many other Pokémon I know used be human,” I thought. “Anyways, where are Stan and Marie?”

“They went to bed,” she replied.

“Oh really?” I grinned happily. Not a normal grin though, but a “time-for-sex” kind of grin.

“Yeah, let’s get to bed,” she yawned and stretched. Her back popped like crazy and it made her eyes widen. “Ow.” Was all she said.

“Need a massage?” I asked. Now, normally she gives them to me. I get turned on blah-blah. But when I massage her... I get turned on. Does not matter what she does or how she looks. I get turned on. She looks at me... boing. She gets sick and I have to take care of her... boing. She massages my shoulders... boing. Oh well. I sighed happily.

“Yeah! Sure!” She grinned.

“I have to go now,” Beowulf smiled. “Bye.” He disappeared out of no where.

“Bye,” we said in unison and went to bed.

“Take off your clothes baby,” I smirked at her. She slapped my arse. “Hey!” I giggled.

“Sure!” She stripped right in front of me. Oooh... I wanted so badly to faint. Oh my God... she is so beautiful.

We soon fell asleep. She fell asleep on top of me. Typical her. Except the fact that I couldn’t move around in my sleep... that’s the typical me. I still had those weird dreams that don’t make any damn sense... like in one of them, I was sitting on a mountain playing a harmonica and the sky was red and the clouds were green. What the? And there’s more where that came from... there’s one where I’m standing in front of a crowd and I vomit. There’s probably 100s of these dreams by now... I cannot even describe how many of these freaking gayass dreams I’ve had. There’s this one I hated, yet it stood out... the kids caught us making love. Sure... they could us making out. That crosses the line. I DO NOT want them to catch us having sex. Ugh. I mentally shuddered. Oh yeah, by the way, they are still at Byron’s house. There Spring Break lasts 4 weeks... that’s longer than there Summer break. I woke up and stared at Cynthia’s face. I’m surprised she has not rolled off of me yet. I really wanted to change position. She DOES sleep like a log. I carefully rolled her off onto her side (of the bed). I then laid down on my stomach. I briefly looked at the clock: 2 A.M. I fell asleep immediately. I then dreamed of nothing... that’s the best kind of dreams, in my opinion. The soft sheets, no dreams, Cynthia... I did not want to wake up. I wanted to sleep forever almost. I felt like a fat lazyass. No, not really... I have gained some weight since I’ve been here. I’ve also been really sleepy though.

...I woke up to the sound of rain and thunder.
Sign up to rate and review this story