Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Lunar Destiny

Escape

by ShadowWolfie 2 reviews

Serena wants to change her future so she won't have to fall in love just because of Destiny.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Haruka (Uranus), Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Pluto, Rei (Mars), Saturn, Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-02-28 - Updated: 2006-02-28 - 629 words

0Unrated
Wolfie: Hey guys I'm here with the g-boys Wolfie: Hey guys I'm here with the g-boys Everyone: yay!
Duo: feel the love
Wolfie: are we being sarcastic?
Duo: no a course not
Wufei: do the disclaimer already
Wolfie: Heero, do that for me
Heero: she doesn't own anything just made up characters...so don't sue you won't get much
Wolfie: Heero!?!
Heero: (grins)

Lunar Destiny
Chapter One: Escape


"I don't want it anymore." A 17-year-old girl yelled at her friends. "But you have to go through with this its your destiny." The girl that had yelled this glared at her friends. "Screw destiny...I hate my life and I hate you for making me go through with it." She walked out the room.

Tears falling down her crystal blue eyes. She ran down the street of juuban. She didn't know where she was going but she knew that she needed to get away from the people that is making her go through with a destiny that she didn't want to go through with herself.

Time Gates...

A lady and a ghost stood looking through a mirror their eyes showed pain and sadness for the teenage girl that was running away from her problems. "Pluto is there anything we can do for my daughter?" the ghost asked her long time friend.

"We can send her to her true home." The ghost looked at her. "Are you sure it will be okay?" Pluto looked at her queen and also her friend. "Yes my queen it will work...her brother will be happy to see his twin." Pluto gave her a smile. "Well send her then." The dead queen then turns back to the glass and looked at her daughter.

Park...

Serena laid on the grass. She was calming down by now. She looked at the sky that had turned dark while she had cried her heart out. "Why would anyone want to live a lie?" she asks and lies on her back staring at the stars and the covered moon.

"The moon...Mother." She whispered softly. She soon drifts off. She didn't notice the shadow by her with the time key. She was already to deep in her dreams her haven.

"I'm sorry my hime." The shadow mutters and lets a portal appear. "Now you will be able to escape your destiny." She says before she herself disappears.

Temple...

Raye was sitting in front of her Sacred fire when she gasped. "No this can't be." She mutters to herself. And you can clearly see that she wasn't happy about something. She goes for her stuff and brings out a communicator. She pushes a button that had all on it.

"Everyone get to the temple we have an emergency." She says and puts down the communicator. Raye stands up and walks back over to the fire. "Where did you go too Serena?" she frowns and looks at the fire.


Gundam world...

Little do anyone know Serena was now lying in a forest unconscious. She herself didn't know where she was anymore. "Hello?" she had heard a voice say but she ignored it. "Oh my gosh." She wanted to open her eyes but they refused to open. When she did she was shocked and fainted again.

Wolfie: I wonder who her twin is?
Duo: I know
Wolfie: only because I told you
Wufei: who care's?
Wolfie: I do now...everyone please tell me who you want Serena to be paired up with...duo wants it to be him...I want this to be a Wufei/Serena fic...but he has threaten me so I do not know...tell me what ya think.
Heero: hn
Wolfie: oh and Heero wants it to be him also...I will not reveal anything else...enjoy R/R



Sign up to rate and review this story