Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Lunar Destiny

Home

by ShadowWolfie 1 review

Serena wants to change her future so she won't have to fall in love just because of Destiny.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Haruka (Uranus), Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Pluto, Rei (Mars), Saturn, Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-04-12 - Updated: 2006-04-12 - 860 words

0Boring
Wolfie: Ello Second chapter of Lunar Destiny

Duo: Quatre will be doing the summary part of the last chapter

Quatre: only because Wolfie made me...Anyways...last time we were here Serena had escaped her false home and arrived in real home. Now we will find out who the person was that found her

Trowa: Wolfie doesn't own a thing...so don't sue the poor demented wolf

Wolfie: Bite me Trowa

Trowa: (smirks)
Lunar Destiny

Chapter two: Home

Next Day...

Serena woke up in a room with white tile. She knew that this wasn't her room. But for some strange reason she knew that she was in her true home.

She looked up when the door opened. She turned to look at the person that had caused her to faint. "Quatre..." she mutters and smiles. He smiles at her too. "It has been a long time sister." He sits in a chair.

Downstairs...

Swearing and yelling could be heard through out the whole house, except if you where in the backroom. The yelling came from a boy with chestnut hair that was pulled back into a long braid. And blue eyes that held slight amusement for the torturing he was doing.

The one that was doing the swearing, and yelling, and possibly swinging his katana, had black hair pulled into a small ponytail. His cobalt eyes were showing annoyance at his friend that bothering him to death and he means to death.

As the arguing continued two guys in the room was trying not to pull a gun on them. But it was actually one of them trying his best not to pull his gun out and the other one had his hand on it.

He was about to pull it out on them when he heard laughing coming from the hall. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at the two people that was coming back from the room that was occupied by a girl that Quatre had found earlier.

"That was not my fault quat-chan." Said the female that had been hurt. The guys looked very confused. "Yes it was sere-Chan you meant to push me in that puddle of mud." He says walking into the room with the laughing girl.

Serena stopped and looked at the people in the room.

To her right was a guy with messy brown hair falling into his face. He seemed to be glaring at her with his Persian Blue eyes. And also he had his hand on his gun. She made a note about that.

To her left a guy stood up against the wall. He had a long bang shadowing his left emerald eye. She thought he was pretty cute.

And two guys stood in the middle of the room. One with chestnut hair pulled into a long braid. His blue eyes showing amusement as he looked at her. He had a cute face she thought.

And the last one in the room that she didn't know glared at her with his cobalt eyes. She thought he was very attractive. His slick black hair was pulled into a low ponytail and he was well built like the rest of the guys in this room.

"Um...guys this is my twin sister serenity." They stared at her shocked. She smiled at them. "Hello...let me guess...you," she pointed to her right. "Your Heero yuy." He only grunted in response. " And your Trowa Barton." He nodded at her.

"And you two are Duo Maxwell and Wufei Chang." Duo grinned and was about to open his mouth when Quatre glared at him. Wufei crosses his arms and grunted also.

"Hmm...well is someone going to talk I don't think I can talk to a bunch of walls much longer...I'll go insane." She said clasping her hands together. They smiled...well three smiled. One smirked and the other held an emotionless face.

"Can't believe that Qu-man has a sister." Duo says out loud. "Yeah and we are completely different...he doesn't like to start trouble and I do...and I'm more of a pig when it comes to eating." She says smirking at them.

"Sounds like me." Duo and her started to talk like they were best friends and when the guys heard pranks...they feared for their lives.
Temple...

"What she escaped?"

"Yes I got the reading from the sacred fire."

"Get her back at all cost."

"Yes" was heard through out the group except four of them who glared at the rest of them.
Wolfie: what is going on?

Duo: Whom will she fall for?

Wolfie: will duo see the light of day again?

Duo: um...

Wolfie: (smirks)

Wufei: the onna got you

Wolfie: will Wufei be able to have children

Wufei: (gulps)

Heero: (smirks)

Wolfie: someone get a doctor Heero yuy is sick...he's smiling...well smirking...I think I will faint

Trowa: hn

Quatre: drama queen

Wolfie: all of you can just kiss my (gets cut off)

Duo: hope ya enjoy now we must wash her mouth with soap...R/R

Wolfie: hmmm...(pouts and crosses her arms)

Wufei/Serena 1

Heero/ Serena 0

Trowa/ Serena 0

Duo/ Serena 0
Sign up to rate and review this story