Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Lunar Destiny

Short visit & shopping trip disaster

by ShadowWolfie 1 review

Serena wants to change her future so she won't have to fall in love just because of Destiny.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Haruka (Uranus), Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Pluto, Rei (Mars), Saturn, Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-10-28 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 2288 words

0Unrated
Wolfie: Oh my Lots of people want a Wufei/Serena story I think I will write it...oh and I loved the reviews I decided to post early.

Wufei: Put the poll I want to see

Serena: Sounds like someone likes me

Wufei: in your dreams onna

Duo: (grunts)

Wolfie: Anyways here are the polls



Wufei/Serena-5

Heero/ Serena-3

Trowa/Serena-1

Duo/ Serena- 0



Wolfie: Poor D-chan...oh well let's gets on with my story shall we?





Short visit & shopping trip disaster





Next day...



Serena was sleeping peacefully in her pretty pink room. But most of it was white. And had stars on it. She felt closer to the sky this way. Anyways she was sleeping when she started to dream about the friends she thought she had.



She woke up and stares outside the window. But she averted her attention when she heard a loud screeching noise. " I wonder who screamed like that?" she asked sarcastic like. She got up out of her bed and grabbed her fluffy shoes. "I'm going to kill him." She walks out her room to downstairs.



Downstairs...



It was quite funny. Duo was sitting in the middle of the floor glaring at Wufei. Who by the way was grinning like a Chester cat. Heero was leaning up against the wall wondering if these people were his friends, because they were very weird.



"What is going in here?" Serena walked in her pj shorts and a t-shirt with a picture of a bunny on it. "Well they are being idiots." Heero answered before duo got a chance. "Well that's obvious." She sat on the couch next to Quatre who was staring at his friends.



"What happen Duo?" she asks. "Well-" Wufei interrupted. "He was doing his daily stuff." Wufei said smiling. "And that would be?" she pressed on. "Yelling like a bat out of hell." She heard Quatre say. "Hmm...so basically you were being a dumbass to mess with Wufei so early in the morning?" He pouted even more.



Wufei held a smirk on his face. "And you were being evil by chasing Duo with your Katana...you people need help." She leans back after she smiled at wufei's glare. "So quat-chan when is breakfast going to be served." He looks at her and smiles. "You'll never change sere." She grins.



"It will be served as soon as we get rid of our guest." She looked confused and the guess...well they paled slightly. Okay they paled a lot. "Who is this guest of yours." She asked and the guys looked at her. "The devil herself." Duo says getting up and sitting in a chair.



"Hmm...I didn't know the devil could be up here in the form of a nice pers-" she then heard a loud yell. "Scratch that she is literally a bat out of hell." She says covering her ears. The guys laugh.



"Heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrroooooo!!!!!!!!!" Relena yelled as soon as she got to the door. "I think I'll leave." As soon as he said that something or someone was attached to his arm in an instant. "Quat-chan did you have to open the door?" Serena asked smiling at him. He shrugs and goes to sit back down.



"What do you want now Relena?" Heero asks while trying to get free of the little witch. "Well you too be my boyfriend." "Not going to happen." He says so fast. "And another thing...someone I know is coming and I want you guys to help make sure she survives in this city." He glares at her. "Um...no." he gets free and sits on another couch.



Serena smirks. "I see why you guys paled." She says looking at him. "Hn." Was all she got from him. " Who might you be?" Serena looked at her with an evil smile. "Well I'm the person that will put you in the hospital if you even decide to mess with Hee-chan again." Serena smiles at her. Relena glares. Heero and the guys looked at Serena and then an understanding looked pasted through their eyes. "Grr." Relena said before she turns to the guys and they look another way. "You guys aren't going to say anything to her?" Duo smirks. "Well no...Serena is kind of evil and I don't want to get hurt so you're on your own." He says leaving the room to go too his room and get dressed.



"Heero..." he grunted and left the room to his room where his laptop was. "Anyone?" Relena looked at the others and they shrug. Serena stood up to look her in the eyes. "Well I guess I win...now please get out my house." Serena asked her nicely.



"Yours?" Relena almost laughed. "Yes mine...I'm Quatre's twin sister." Relena looked shocked. She glared and left the room. "That was very short I must say." Trowa says then walks toward the hall. "Of course I was here." She goes to her room to get dressed also.



Wufei sat there thinking about Serena. 'She is going to be trouble for all of us.' He thought getting up to go and get dressed himself.



After Breakfast...



Serena sat in the living room with a big smirk on her face. For once she got her way and she was dragging the guys with her to the mall. "Hurry up." She mutters to them and soon after she says this, the guys came in the living room not very happy with the fact that she bribed them into this.

"Don't be such a sour puss." She says getting up and going toward the door. "Were not..." Duo grins and follows her. "What does he have planned?" Wufei asked them. "Who knows what is in that tiny brain of his." Heero comments and then walks out to the garage to see Duo on the ground holding his braid.



"What did he do?" Serena smirks. "Just being himself Fei-chan." She gets into the car and Wufei glares at her. "I don't like it." He gets in and see's her looking at him. "You don't have to idiot...I'm the one that gave you the name." Trowa gets in the front while Duo sits next to her. And Heero is on his bike. "Alright lets go now." She says smiling. "This is a one way trip to hell." She hears Wufei muttered and then she elbows him in the side. "That's not nice Fei-chan you might actually hurt my feelings with that comment." She says holding a hand over her heart. "I'm going to barf." Duo says listening to her. "Barf outside the car please." Quatre looks at him through the mirror.



"But the seats will make a good barfing...okay fine." He crosses his arms and looks out the window. "This is Quat-chans car...I don't think he wants your guts all over his brand new seats." Serena told him. Quatre nods. "But then again I would do it just to annoy him." She smiles when his smiled fell. "I have a evil sister." She nods. "And I have a good brother." She leans back in the seat.



"You two are the strangest siblings I will ever meet." Wufei says and Serena makes a face and he glares. "Stop that." She makes the face even more. "Hn." He then closes his eyes and falls asleep until they get there. But he did hear her say. "Evil jerk." He smirks.



Mall...



They arrived and Serena dragged all over the place. Heero wandered off somewhere in the mall. Wufei left to go find a new sword. Duo stayed with her and Quatre too. Trowa was off looking at the knives and stuff.



"Hmm..." she heard Quatre say to her. "What you don't like?" she turned around in the outfit she had on. "No not really..." she throws her hands up. "Why did I ask you guys to come...Duo likes everything I try on...pervert...you don't well most of it you don't...I should have asked the crazy lady." She walks back in to change.



"Quatre you just got yelled at." Duo taunted. Quatre glared at him. "Only because I didn't like the outfit." She came out with her clothes. "I'm buying this skirt and shirt." She says smiling at Quatre's glaring face. "Don't start buddy." She walks over to the front she pays for her clothes but she doesn't realize that it's Trista. "Thank you for shopping here." Serena nods and puts her stuff away as she walks out the door. Trista shook her head. "Hmm...maybe I should tell her that the inners are here...nah I'll let her deal with this." Trista says this and three other people walk in.



" Hey Trista...did she notice you?" asked the youngest in the group. "No...she was to busy talking to her brother and his friend." The one that looked like a guy smirked. "That's Koneko for yeah." They nodded. "But what will we do now...the youma will be attacking soon." The other oldest asked. "We wait...we wait and see what our Hime will do and how she will handle this with five guys she care about is here." Trista says smiling at them.



"You guys signed up at the school?" she asked. "Yes sadly Amara is making me go." Amara looks at Hotaru. "You have to watch Koneko." Hotaru nodded. "Yeah I know but I'm roomed with the silent one." She makes a face. "Oh you mean Heero?" Trista asked. "Yes him...he's trigger happy." Michelle smiles. "And your scythe happy." Hotaru pouts and they all laugh.



Food court...



Serena sat with the guys; they were talking about the New Year at the academy. "Why do I have to attend?" Serena asked drinking her milkshake. "Well because we are making you go so you can get a education." Heero answered her. He was eating fries. "Okay sure...I bet this is payback for today." They all grinned. "I don't like you guys." She says and drinks her milkshake.



As they talked and rested for more shopping they soon heard screams and the yells of a demon caught Serena's attention. '/Can't be/?' She glares and gets up too leave when the guys make her stay. "You'll get hurt we will check it out." She sighs and obeys and sits back down...but that last only until they were gone. She runs off to the bathroom to change into Super Sailor moon. (Didn't feel like doing the whole transformation thing)





Serena arrived to see the guys faring off okay. The monster was green with slime all over it. It had eyes all over its body. Except certain parts, get your minds out the gutter people. "Hey you green thing." She called out to it. It turned its slimy head and snarled at her. "Your sailor moon." She heard it snake out. "Yes I am...and now I must take you out." She jumps down. And I swear Duo was looking too happy. The others to see a girl in a very short skirt stand up to this demon as they call it. "My master wants you dead." It said to her and she just grunted at him.



"Your master can screw himself over...I'm not going to him anytime soon." She says ready to fight the slimy thing. "Hahahaha...my master will have you." He attacked her and she jumped up in the air. "I think not buddy." She brings out her eternal wand. " Time to put you pack in the hole you crawled out of." She says getting ready for her attack.



"Moon Honey Therapy Kiss!" she shouted and the blast went and hit the youma right in the chest destroying it. She smiled and turned to the guys. "Thanks for weaking it for me...now I have to go." She says jumping back up to hurry and go transform back to herself.



"Who was that?" Quatre asked having a feeling he knows her. "Who knows...lets get back to Serena." Trowa's says to them and they all nodded and went back to her.



In the shadows...



"See Trista she can handle herself."

"Yes I know firefly but I want to know can she handle the inners." Hotaru nodded at that thought. "I'll be there to help her." Hotaru smirked at the thought of hurting the inners for hurting her hime.



Serena...



The guys made back to her to see Serena was still drinking her milkshake. She looked up with a smile. "Hey guys what took ya?" She asked standing up. "Well there was really hot chick in a very short skirt and she called herself Sailor Moon." Duo explained as they started to walk back to the car. She looked straight ahead. "Really...hmmm." She drank her milkshake. "That's nice...so did she get rid of the youma?" Wufei grunted. "Yeah...but that outfit she had on was very dishonorable...how she wear a skirt that short?" Serena fought to hide the blush that was creeping up to her cheeks.



"Well its quite simple Wufei..." he is listening. " She wears it." He glares at her as she walks toward the car. "There is something strange about her." He mutters. "Yeah I agree." Heero says heading toward his bike. "Hmm." They all got in the car and headed back to the mansion. The ride was a silent one.





Wolfie: I'm finally done with this chapter...

Wufei: why did you have her being mean to me?

Serena: he has feelings.... oh my gosh...

Wufei: bite me

Serena: no thank you I think I would get the dishonorable disease

Wufei: whatever

Duo: hehehehe....anyways-

Wolfie: R/R and no flames...we don't like them and don't forget to vote for the couples. Thank you






Sign up to rate and review this story