Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Embarrassed again?!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Poor innocent Charon... XD

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 908 words

0Unrated
Chapter 53

“Hey look Cynthia, you have boobs!” I laughed my muzzle off again. She slapped me on the face. “Hey! Sorry... bad joke.”

“Hey look Lucian, you have a penis!” She said mockingly. I slapped her back on the face. “Hey! Sorry... bad joke,” she repeated what I said.

“You know what I just noticed? I have arms, legs, and a member now!” I grinned. “And you have arms, legs, the area, and boobs!”

“Ooh! I see what you are getting at now!”

“Sex,” I winked.

“Yes! Shall we get in bed?” She grinned.

“Oooh you look so sexy right now. You have an Umbreon head and human appendages!” I grinned flirtatiously. She winked at me.

“And you look sexy with your Gabite head and human appendages, too!”

“Thank you!” We said in unison.

“No problem,” we both said. We walked to bed. I must admit... I loved being naked. I looked at my toes and wiggled them. I giggled. Cynthia did the same and giggled. We then looked at each other. I got on top of her. Missinary!!! Boy... did I miss that?!

“Hmm... oh...,” I moaned. “I missed this position!” I grinned. We kissed muzzle-to-muzzle. “And you what I noticed? We are actually speaking English for once! Wohoo! Yet we still have the faces of Pokémon...”

“Yeah... I noticed that!” She grinned and we started to make out... No one to both us. “Fire away, baby!” She grinned. Did she forget I got a vasectomy?

“Umm... did you forget that I got a vasectomy?”

“Oh... I forgot!” She blushed and we continued to make out.

I spoke too soon about being alone...

“Is anyone here?” I could hear Charon. I slapped my hand across my face. I had forgot that he/everyone could leave for a few days and come back. “Oh, there you are!” His eyes widened. “Whoa... what the hell?”

“Yeah, we were having sex until you came around!” Cynthia growled. Whoa... she is a beast when are interrupted. We both blushed and fell out of the bed.

“No!! I am talking about your faces for-”

“Leave now,” I growled, too.

“You win, I will leave,” he blushed and turned around.

“Wow that was embarrassing...,” I sighed. She nodded in contemplation. For the heck of it; we both put some clothes on. I turned around real fast and turned back around. “Damn, you are so fast!!!” I said sarcastically. She giggled at this remark, as usual.

“Yeah! I am fast...,” she giggled again. “We should go apologise to poor Charon.”

“Yeah... I agree with that...” We both walked out of the room and Charon was standing at the end of the hallway, twiddling his thumbs.

“Look... Charon, if you are wonder what happened,” I began.

“Yeah... I know...,” he said monotonously.

“We were somehow turned into Pokémon after drinking some beer... yeah... seems odd...,” I continued. He looked up at me and furrowed his brow. “And then Cynthia and I started drinking some of the scales from me, because I was a Gabite... we threw up both times we tried. So... that is why we look awkward at the moment.”

“You are not supposed to eat them! You were supposed to spread them around like lotion!” He blinked.

“Oh...,” Cynthia and I said in unison.

“So anyways, sorry Lucian, please continue...”

“That is practically it... and we are both sorry we got angry at you...,” I smiled.

“Apology accepted,” he smiled back. “Now, shall I get you two a cure for this interesting disease?” He chuckled slighty. We both looked at each other and nodded a “thank you”. I do not even know why we had not thought of that before... I guess because of the side-effects...? ...He injected us with the medicine that turns Pokemon back into humans.

“Wow... I must thank you, Charon! You are very helpful,” my stomach was killing me.

“Thank you Charon!” She grinned.

“No problem!” He patted both of us on our backs. “You two deserve it.”

“Shall we have some lunch?” I asked.

“Sure, my little carnivore!” She nudged me and winked.

“How about my fried salmon that my wife so enjoys!” I did the same to her and winked.

“I want to try it then!” He grinned.

“Sure thing!” I smiled and we all walked to the kitchen... ...I had remember something: our kids only had three more days on their break! Oh sheesh... I have been having fun. Beeing alone... that is my keyword (with Cynthers, of course!). I dug around in the freezer for some fresh salmon. “Here it is!” I grinned and pulled out a box of salmon. I grabbed a bottle of oil and poured some into a pan. I placed the fish onto the pan gently. If one was too rough, the fish would not be as delicious tasting. The smell reached my nose and I nearly drooled over this.

“Hmm!” She sniffed the air. “Smells so good...”

“Thanks!” I grinned.

“No problem!”

I turned around and Charon was not there. “Say, where did Charon go?”

“The bathroom, I suppose...,” she replied.

“Oh well,” I sighed happily and mentally drooled.

He finally came back (damn he is so slow!) and we ate the delicious fish. They all looked at me with wide-eyes. They loved it! I felt relieved, as if something was lifted off my back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry it's short... it's past 4am and my stomach hates me!
Sign up to rate and review this story