Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

My bastard father appears

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

XD

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 1159 words

0Unrated
A/N: Sorry, a bit short. :( I nearly got it trouble because it was passed 3 AM when I wrote the end at least...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 59

“One... more... week...,” I said while lifting weights. “One... more... week...,” I repeated to myself. “Come on...” I sighed in relief. I had done 100 lifts for each arm. “Now to run in place in the terrace,” I smiled and got up and walked to the door.

“Hey, where is my stud muffin going?” Cynthia winked. I smiled.

“I’m going out to the terrace, you want to come with me?” I grinned.

“Sure thing, that sounds great!” She grinned, too. We walked out and turned two corners and opened the door for her.

“Why thank you sweetie,” she smiled.

“No problem,” I walked out after her. I looked around... there were a few children out there. I felt bad for them. I had an idea! I’ll teach them and entertain them. I nudged Cynthia. “Hey Cynthia, don’t you just feel bad for them?” I frowned slightly. She nodded and sighed. “Well, I had an idea. Maybe I could just entertain them, would you like to help me maybe?”

“Hey! What a stupendous idea!” She smiled. I smiled at this. I nodded a “thank you” and she nodded back. We walked in front of the kids.

“Hey kids, ready for some entertainment?” I smiled.

“We’ll be sure you won’t be sad today!”

“YES!!!” They all said. I was hoping I wouldn’t get in trouble.

“Read us a story!” One of them said.

“No, I want to hear them sing!” Said another. Bingo! That’s exactly what I was thinking!

“We’ll sing a duet, how ’bout it, eh Cynthia?” I smiled and she nodded. “We will sing our favourite duet song together, Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart. Ready honey?” I asked. She nodded. It had hit me: I have my harmonica in my pocket! I reached into my pocket and started to play it.

“If I listened long enough to you, I’d find a way to believe that it’s all true, knowing that you lied, straight-faced while I cried, still I look to find a reason to believe,” I sang.

“Someone like you makes it hard to live without somebody else, someone like you makes it hard to give never think about myself,” we sung in unison.

“If I gave you time to change my mind, I’d find a way just to leave the past all behind, knowing that you lied straight-faced while I cried, still I look to find a reason to believe,” she sang.

“If I listened long enough to you, I’d find a way to believe that it’s all true, knowing that you lied straight-faced while I cried, still I look to find a reason to believe,” we sung in unison. I played the harmonica again. “Someone like you, makes it hard to live without somebody else, someone like you makes it easy to give, never think about myself...,” our voices drifted.

The children clapped a lot. “SING AGAIN!!!” They chanted. We cleared our throats.

“Want to dance to a tango while singing?” I winked flirtatiously.

“Sure,” she winked back.

“And what should we sing?”

“Imagine?”

“Yes, sure,” I nodded. “This next song is by John Lennon,” I carefully held Cynthia’s hands and we started to dance a tango. “Imagine there’s no Heaven, it’s easy if you try, no hell below us, above us only sky, imagine all the people living for today,” I sang and we stepped back.

“Imagine there’s no countries, it isn’t hard to do, nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too, imagine all the people living life in peace,” we sang in unison and stepped forward. This was interesting... “You may say that I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one, I hope someday you’ll join us, and the world will live as one.”

“Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can, no need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of man, imagine all the people sharing the world,” she sang. I almost tripped.

“Sorry,” I mouthed.

“You may say that I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one, I hope someday you’ll join us, and the world will live as one...,” our voices faded. We were both panting and huffing. We sat down on the ground and looked at each other. “I’m tired,” we both said in unison and laughed at each other - nearly hyperventilating. “Psyche!” We said in unison again.

“I’m sorry kids,” I said while getting up. “I’m afraid I’ll have to visit tomorrow, though. I’ll be here all week, and so will Cynthia,” I helped her up.

“Awww!” They all said. “Bye!”

“Bye!” We said in unison and went back to the room. I lied down on the bed.

“Phew... that was quite a workout,” I sighed in relief.

“Yes it was,” she swiped sweat off her forehead.

“I cannot wait until next Monday!” I grinned. “Say... no offence, but you look quite round. Wonder when it will be born?”

She giggled. “The doctor said sometime with in the next couple of weeks.”

“You know, you might give birth to an egg for all we know.”

“Hmm... that means... I’ll need a c-section, hold on, let me ask the doctor,” she got up.

“Alright,” I waited for her to come back. She finally came back 20 minutes later.

“Guess what!” She grinned.

“What?” I shrugged.

“I won’t need a c-section! Want to know why?”

“Why?” I cocked my head.

“The doctor said that Gabite eggs are just the right size of a human baby’s head!”

My eyes widened. “That’s fantastic!” I grinned.

“I know!” She grinned and kissed me smack-dab on the lips. The best I could do to get turned on, even though... it still hurt.

“Ow! My member hurts...,” I groaned. I forgot to mention that that Weavile mutilated that area, too.

“You tried to get turned on, didn’t you?” She giggled and I nodded. “I thought so, silly.”

“Heh,” I shrugged. “Time for my nap so I will not go crazy,” I hesitated.

“Goodnight sleepy head,” she said sarcastically.

“Wake up, there’s someone here to see you,” I heard a voice - probably Cynthia’s.

“Is it my father?” I said while opening one eye. Too late... it was my bastard father. Ugh. I’ve had an extreme dislike for him ever since I was first able to remember and speak. “What do you want?” I grumbled and opened both eyes.

“I just... want to apologize...,” my father replied.

“Yeah... I don’t think so... it’s too late for that,” I glared.

“Please?” He was on his knees.

“Umm... OK then...,” I sighed. I knew this was going to be a long day...
Sign up to rate and review this story