Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Society

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 942 words

0Unrated
Chapter 71

“Whoa...,” I opened my eyes and everything felt like a vertigo. I tried to rub my eyes but I was still tied up. “Cynthia?”

“Yes...,” she said groggily.

“Damn my chest hurts...”

“QUIET!!!!” Said a Floatzel with three legs.

“Fine...,” we both muttered to ourselves. I just decided to fall asleep.

“Wake up!” Said another Floatzel. It bit my on my arm. I growled at it. It growled back. Cynthia woke up. “It’s time to eat!” It said again. A few more of them came up and tossed down some meat… raw Rapidash liver to be exact. We nearly retched. It was so nasty!

“Ugh!!!” I closed my eyes. “Sure... I’m from Romania and the eat horse, or cheval. But ugh! I’ve never had it! I never will have it!”

“They eat cheval in Greece, too. I never had it... I probably never will either!” Cynthia narrowed her eyes.

“It’s also raw, too,” I noted. She nodded.

“SHUT UP AND EAT!” They all said. I nearly hurled again. There was no way I could hold my breath. The smell nearly knocked me out.

“It’s fresh… eat while it’s hot!” said the Glaceon that my switchblade had hit. It happened to be limping.

“Ugh!” We both said.

“I love it,” said the Glaceon while chewing on it like a dog chewing on a bone.

“I’m a PESCETARIAN!” I growled.

“What’s that?” Glaceon eyed me.

“Someone who’s vegetarian and only eats fish you MORON!” I retorted.

“OK then…,” it (he; couldn’t tell before because it had a squeaky voice) rolled his eyes. He limped around us in a circle. “What’s a vegetarian though?”

“You are as stupid as a brick,” Cynthia huffed. He looked at her funny. “You dumbass! A brick is something people use to make houses out of!”

“Damn… didn’t realise how stupid you were,” I smirked.

“SHUT UP!” He yelled. We both shut our mouths. This was the stupidest Pokemon we had both met. Anyone should know what brick is? Right? Right!

“EAT!!!!” Said all of the Floatzel again.

“Over my vomiting dead body” – I growled – “I will never eat something that disgusting!” I shuddered. Cynthia shuddered, too. “I promised myself that I would never eat cheval no matter if I was starving or if it was the only food left…,” I lied.

“And I made that promise as well…,” she lied, too. We both winked at each other.

“Give them the musk!” said a different Floatzel. We both nearly retched when we heard that.

“Oh no! You don’t!” I slipped my arm out and punched the stupid Floatzel. “Do you want a piece of me?!”

“ALL HAIL HUMAN WOMAN-MAN!!!” They all bowed down to me. They then started to chant something in an ancient language.

My eyes widened. “What? I’m not a woman-man; this is Arceus’s fault.”

“ARCEUS?!?!?!” They all murmured.

“The she-male has seen Arceus?!”

“All hail the she-male!” They all said and bowed.

“Will you become our leader?” The Glaceon asked kindly.

“Umm… I guess I will?” I shrugged. “I dunno…” I looked at Cynthia and she winked. I nodded. “Yeah. If you want me to I will.”

“Holy Arceus! Huzzah!” They cheered.

I grinned. “Well… at least you think you’re my idol… I’m Catholic by the way…”

“So am I…,” Cynthia sighed. I nodded at her. I untied her.

“What are we supposed to do?” I asked and shrugged.

“Well, you coordinate the hunts, gather wood for fires, watch for any storms that might come, catch fish, clean the area…,” said the Leader.

“This ‘coordinate hunts’ thing doesn’t sound very fun…,” I scowled.

“I’d rather starve…,” Cynthia huffed.

“Same here!” I agreed with her.

“I always hated hunting but I didn’t mind fishing… I just to fish for fish all the time when I was a kid – before I knew that fish had feelings…,” I sighed. I started to reminisce again…

“Well, you don’t have to hunt oh great leader,” the other Leader bowed.

“Really?” I cocked my head. “I still dunno if you’re lying or not.”

“I am as unsure as you my love,” she smiled.

“I love you no matter what, even if we can’t make love,” I kissed her. She kissed me back.

“And the same to you my love,” she grinned.

“So… how long are we going to stay here?” I asked.

“As long as you’d like!” the old Leader said.

“Well, we’d really like to find Jirachi,” she said.

“Oh!!!!” All of them gasped, not kidding either.

“Umm… could you tell us where he is?” I asked, trying to smile.

“We could but it’ll take a few weeks to get there,” said the old Leader.

“A few weeks? Are you sure?” I cocked my head. He nodded and I sighed. “We don’t have a few weeks though… is there anything that could help us?”

“Our domesticated Rapidash could help…,” said one of them.

“Yeah, the ones YOU kill!” I growled.

“That liver is actually from one that died. We don’t kill our Rapidash. Our Rapidash actually watch for our enemies – the Red Feathers…,” the old Leader said. I still haven’t gotten his name yet…

“Are the Red Feathers, Weaviles?” Cynthia asked. He nodded.

“Oh, former leader, what is your name per chance?” I asked.

“Merick,” he replied.

“Interesting…. Shall we go now?” I smiled. He nodded and we got ready to go.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry it’s short... in a hurry to get this done because I have a plan for part 5!
Sign up to rate and review this story