Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Flashback to DP040

by GalacticFTW 1 review

LONGEST CHAPTER EVER.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 4265 words

0Unrated
Chapter 82

We got back onto Suffolk. I really didn’t feel good. I wonder if it really was orchitis or maybe a testicular torsion (twisting of the spermatic cord that provides blood to the testes)… but I doubt it – it can cause the death of it… and I’d probably be in a lot more pain than I am now. I’ve seen cases of this before a few years back – not a pretty sight. It’s usually present at fetal stage and causes something that’s called a vanishing testis. (I have seen this as well. It’s really strange, hard to explain…).

“Are you OK?” Cynthia looked concerned. I snapped out of my reverie.

“Yeah… I guess so…,” I sighed. I looked at Flint, whom was snoozing away. He looked REALLY tired. “Is your bro OK?” I poked him in the back and he barely twitched.

“I dunno,” she replied, stupefied.

“Say… remember I dreamt about meeting Dawn, Brock and Ash? Why not tell how you met them. It’ll cheer me up and maybe the pain will go down?”

“Sure!” She nodded and mused.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It’ll switch POV for the time being. I might change this around too! :D

Just an ordinary day… the TV company forced us to show us battle each other. It was Garchomp vs. his Bronzong. There was an explosion and the whole field was covered in fog. Garchomp survived. I told her to use Giga Impact and his Bronzong fainted. Just a few days after that, I arrived in Solacean Town for the time being. Lucian was getting a vasectomy and he told me I could go anywhere I wanted to. I was getting some ice cream, it was so hot outside…

“Excuse me, know what you want?” said a friendly man.

“Well they all look good...”

“Try them all if you want to!” said a talking Meowth. I thought it was weird, but didn’t think anything about it…

“But where would I put them? Oh I know! I’ll take a triple cone with chocolate, strawberry and cookies and cream!” I smiled. Ever since that day cookies and cream has become my favourite flavour of ice cream.

“That’s narrowing it down!” a friendly lady said.

“Thank you!” I walked off.

“Thank you!” They all said. I walked off to see the ruins. They’re so lovely and pretty. I just had to feel the stone tablet and read it…I couldn’t help overhearing some of the fans on the stoop below…

“Whoa it’s really her!” said a young man.

“The Champion!” said a young lady.

“She’s even more ravishing in real life than on TV!” said another young man. “I should be in her heart instead of ice cream…” I wanted to just rip his hair out… I’m married for God’s sake!

“Sometimes Brock you worry me,” said the girl.

“Huh?” They all said.

“It’s Paul!” said the first boy. Paul turned around.

“Hmph,” Paul said.

“Haven’t seen you since Oreburgh!” the first boy said. “So how many badges have you won?” He asked. “I’ve got two now!” Ahh… I knew exactly who that kid was. Gardenia and Roark said his name was Ash!

“It’s really none of your business, see,” Paul retorted. Ash was taken aback by this and uttered something. I could NOT believe my ears!!! What a bastard that Paul is!

“Hmph. The same old same old,” the girl said.

Paul walked up to me when I was busy looking at the tablet. “You’re Cynthia,” he said icily. “Aren’t you?”

“Yes,” I smiled and looked at him.

“My name is Paul. I’m from Veilstone. I’d like to challenge you to a battle.”

“Huh?!” The trio said.

“Who is that guy?” said someone in the crowd.

“He can’t challenge the Champion like that!” said another. My jaw just dropped. Why would he say such a thing?

“Huh,” I mused and closed my eyes to think for a second. Maybe I could teach that bastard a lesson by battling him? “It has been awhile since I’ve had a field challenge. Are you competing in the Sinnoh League?”

“That’s right,” he replied, disgruntled.

“I see. I assume you transferred here from another League…,” I stepped down from the stoop. “Fine then, I accepted your challenge,” I smiled, trying to look like I actually care.

“Huh?! The Champion is going to battle him!?” The crowd said. “Unbelievable!”

“Do you mind if we battle with six Pokémon each?” asked Paul.

“No problem!” I replied.

“It’s a full battle! He’s got guts on him!” the crowd said, mystified by my interesting trainer…

“He sure doesn’t have brains!” said another. So totally true…no one just battles me like that. I’m the Champion!

“Wow that crowd is giving Paul a tough time!” the girl said.

“That’s true. But don’t forget that’s Paul we’re talking about. He’s done his homework,” Brock said.

“Then let’s get this underway…Garchomp, battle dance!” I smirked. I let her out.

“Whoa!” The trio said.

“It’s Garchomp again!” Ash said. He flipped out his Pokedex… so cliché to me.

“Garchomp, the Mach Pokémon. When it folds it folds up its body and extend its wings, it looks like a jet plane. It can fly at sonic speed…,” the Pokedex chimed. Wow. Isn’t it obvious?

“Garrr!!!” She snarled.

“Chimchar, stand by for battle!” Paul said.

“Chimchar!” the little guy said.

“A Chimchar?” I said. Oh my God…I wanted to laugh!

“But wait Garchomp is a combination dragon and ground type!” said a guy in the crowd.

“Everybody knows that fire type is going to be a lousy match-up!” said another.

“Hey, no brains, remember?” said a little kid.

“Paul, you may have the first attack!” I said.

“Thanks! Fire Spin, go!” He commanded. The little monkey opened its mouth and flames shot from it. Gabby easily blocked that attack with her right pectoral fin. The fire spun around her but she didn’t even seem phased. I knew she was going to win.

“Wow!” The trio said.

“Chimchar’s Fire Spin was blocked!” Ash said.

“But with lots more strength!” Brock said.

“Let’s see if Fire Spin does anything!” the girl commented.

“Now Dig!” Paul commanded icily. The little monkey began to dig a hole.

“Chimchar!”

“We’ll use Dig as well!” I commanded, smirking. She began to do the same, even with the flames still engulfing her. Paul growled slightly. Gabby erupted from the ground, bashing Chimchar to the ground and shaking the fire off of her.

“Boy that didn’t take long did it?” the girl gaped.

“You ought to be ashamed,” Paul said icily to his Chimchar. Bastard. I growled slightly. I can’t stand stupid people like him. “Weavile, stand by for battle!” Paul let out Weavile.

“Weavile!” It said. As usual, the girl flipped out her Pokedex. I didn’t even intend to listen to it.

“An ice type Pokémon like Weavile against Garchomp is a good match,” I looked at it with no expression and then smirked. “Yes, a wise choice indeed!”

“Weavile, Blizzard!” He said. The yellow thing on its head began to glow. I mentally chuckled. I’m smarter than you think, Paul. I knew exactly how to get out of this.

“Weavile!” It said.

“Garr…,” she growled. Ice erupted from its mouth and once again, Gabby blocked it with her left pectoral fin.

“Oh!” Paul groaned.

“What happened?!” Brock said.

“That Blizzard should’ve been huge but it did nothing!” the girl said (I still dunno her name).

I grinned. “Dragon Rush!”

“Garr!” With the flick of her fin, the ice scattered everywhere. She jumped up and her head fins began to glow and she was surrounded by a bluish light (I have no idea how to describe it…)

“Why does Weavile just stand there?” Ash commented, gaping.

“Dragon Rush is a move that focuses the body into a weapon and strike with incredible power! Any opponent loses its chance to escape it!” Brock replied.

“In that case, Ice Beam!” He said.

“Weeeavile!” Ice shot from its mouth – as usual – Gabby avoided it! Awesome. She knocked the Weavile unconscious.

“Murkrow, stand by for battle!” He let out his Murkrow. Gabby stared at it like it was prey.

“Murkrow!” It said.

“I didn’t know Paul had a Murkrow!” Ash blinked.

“I’ll check it out,” the girl flipped out her Pokedex. Again, I didn’t bother even listening to it.

“Use Haze!” He commanded. A black cloud filled the area.

“Dodge it!” I smirked.

“Garr!” She jumped out of the way.

“That’s fast!” Ash said. Murkrow was behind her.

“Sky Attack, now!” He said. Murkrow glowed a whitish colour.

“Quick, Giga Impact!” I commanded. I wanted to show off... heh.

“Garrr!!” She growled and turned around while a purplish and orangey haze surrounded her.

“Here it comes!” He said. The two bashed into each other, causing some smoke.

“Garr!!” She growled again while the Murkrow fainted. I grinned. Paul just laughed evilly.

“Hmm?” I mumbled and looked at him awkwardly.

“Hold on, what’s Paul smilin’ about?” Ash asked.

“He lost three Pokémon with a single hit!” The girl blinked.

“Torterra, stand by for battle!” He grinned sadistically.

“Torterra!” It said. Once again, Ash flipped his Pokedex out… I didn’t want to hear that stupid thing again! I didn’t listen to it. They were all gaping again.

“Whoa!” They all said.

“That’s Torterra!” Ash said.

“Paul’s got three Pokémon to go,” Brock said.

“And Cynthia still got six of her Pokémon ready!” the girl blinked. “And Garchomp has hardly gotten a scratch!”

“Torterra, Giga Drain!” He commanded and grinned. I was still wondering what he was grinning about.

“Torterra!!” It said, enveloping Gabby around some vines and sucking the life out of her slowly.

“Garr…,” she winced.

“A hit!” the girl said. “I don’t even understand why Garchomp didn’t even try to dodge it!”

“Of course! That’s what Paul wanted to happen!” Brock replied.

“Huh?” The girl and Ash said.

“After a Giga Impact is launched, it takes awhile to recharge. So knew when using Giga Drain, at this moment, he could sap Garchomp’s power long enough until Giga Impact could be fully charged up and Garchomp could use it again,” Brock said.

“Giga Impact is a powerful move alright,” Paul smirked. “But it’s also one of Garchomp’s weak points as well.”

“Tor!!!” The vines retracted back into its body. Gabby almost fainted…

“Whoa!!” The trio said. They all oohed and ahhed.

“Now use Frenzy Plant!” Paul smirked again. Plants from its back came out of it and surrounded Gabby. Gabby didn’t even wince or move. I knew exactly what to do.

“Ahhh!!!” The whole crowd said as some dirt was blown everywhere. Paul smiled crookedly and I stood there with no expression. As soon as the dust cleared, we could clearly see that Gabby used both of her pectoral fins to block the attack.

“Garr…,” she let out a small growl.

“Ooh-ahh!” Paul indeed looked surprised. I let out a small snicker and grinned slightly.

“Use Brick Break,” I said calmly. Gabby shook off the plants and flew straight at Torterra, giving it no change to move over! Her fins glowed and slashed straight into Torterra’s head – nailed the weak spot.

“Garr!” She growled.

“Tor…,” it said in a confused manner. She dug her claws into the ground, continuing to nail down onto it. It flew backwards and fainted. The crowd gasped at this, unable to comprehend how I did that!

“What can you say? She’s the Champion,” Ash said while blinking. I smiled proudly.

“I guess that’s it,” Paul just gave up. I smiled at him. Even though he was weak, this was a pretty good battle.

“Guess so,” I looked at Gabby. “Nice Garchomp, great battle,” I said sweetly. She growled calmly as I returned her.

“You see!” said someone in the crowd.

“I told ya he’d be embarrassed!” said another.

“What a loser!” said another, laughing. Ash didn’t like how they treated him.

“Hey knock it off!” Ash said, growling.

“But Ash! What’s up with him?” the girl said.

“Hmm… I think Ash has some new found respect for Paul,” Brock replied. “Challenging Cynthia the way he did.”

“I’ll tell you Paul, it was great!” Ash said, approaching him.

“Well, I’ll work on it and try again,” he retorted.

“I’ll look forward to it,” I replied. I guess? He bowed before me. He didn’t have to do that…

“Goodbye,” he said, walking off.

“Huh? Hey wait!” Ash said as he was walking off. “That’s not where the Pokémon Center is ya know!”

“Paul, hold it, right there!” I commanded. He stopped walking without even turning around. “Taking injured Pokémon to a Pokémon Centre is a trainer’s first responsibility, you know,” I put my hands on my hips; he still didn’t even turn around.

At first he didn’t say anything… “Right…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I’m terribly sorry,” the nurse Joy said. “We got an urgent situation right now. I got to get into surgery right away,” she bowed. “Please forgive me,” she ran off.

“Then there’s no choice,” I smiled while closing my eyes. “I’ll have to treat them myself,” I said happily. Paul looked at me… not into my eyes at first but at my chest. Stupid pervert!

“Huh?” Paul remarked.

“You’ll do it?” Ash asked.

“I’ll help you!” Brock said, running up to me. Greattt…! It looked as if he wanted to high-five me or something. “Anything you need just let me know!!” He grinned. His Croagunk popped out of its poke ball. It looked as if it was going to stab him but, I giggled and the Croagunk looked at me and grinned.

“Croa!” It looked at its glowing purple fingers. It croaked a few times while blushing the best it could.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had looked at almost all of his Pokémon, and Torterra was last. I smiled and touched Torterra’s main, big branch. “We’ve got quite a fever going here,” I sprayed some super potion onto it. The trio looked at me.

“That Brick Break landed on Torterra’s head, didn’t it?” Ash asked.

“That’s true, but the shock from that move spread all over the body,” I replied, stroking it. “So we treat everywhere,” I continued. “Not only the part that was hit.”

“Wow!” The trio said.

“You’re such a great Champion,” Dawn said. I finally got her name! “You know everything!”

“And now it’s your turn,” I said to his Chimchar. It just melted my heart, it was so cute! “Chimchar, I want you to take this,” I gave it a pill and some water.

“Chim!” It swallowed the pill happily. I smiled.

“That was excellent!” I rubbed its head and made a cooing noise while smiling. “I’m proud of you.”

“Chim-char!” It grinned at me. My heart was about to melt…

“There,” I rubbed its back and it fell asleep. “Time for some rest.”

“Chimchar looks a lot better now,” Ash smiled.

“Look at the flame on Chimchar’s tail!” Dawn blinked.

“Heh, when Chimchar sleeps the flame goes out,” Brock replied.

“Ooh!” The other two said. Paul just stood there, disgruntled and as of he didn’t give a damn.

“All set,” I said a few minutes later. “I’m done with your Pokémon.” I hoped we were going to the ruins again… I did want them to see something.

“Thanks a lot Cynthia,” he grumbled slightly.

“Paul, all of your Pokémon are very well-trained,” I looked at all of them. “And I’m especially impressed with your Torterra. It’s really quite amazing,” indeed I was impressed. You don’t see Pokémon like that everyday. Everyone looked at it.

“Torterra was my very first Pokémon,” Paul replied.

“That’s incredible!” She said.

“You’ve raised it from a Turtwig?” Brock asked.

“Right,” he replied. “We’ve traveled a lot; we’ve made our way through the Hoenn, Johto and Kanto leagues… but didn’t win any of them. It was also during that time I caught Weavile and Murkrow.”

“What about Chimchar?” Ash asked. We all looked at it.

“After I came back to Sinnoh,” Paul said.

“You’ve done a lot with Chimchar in such a short time,” I smiled.

“So what? After all, Chimchar didn’t do such a great job against Garchomp, if you remember…”

“Uh… Until you got hit with that Giga Impact, I don’t think you cared about how many of your Pokémon took a fall,” Ash growled slightly.

“Your point?” Paul retorted.

“Come on! How do you think your Pokémon felt about that?!” Ash looked distraught. Even his Pikachu’s eyes didn’t look too happy. “Don’t you get it Paul? That way’s an only win for you!”

“Oh give me a break, a win is a win,” Paul retorted again. I didn’t like his attitude…

“No way! The only way to win is to get it along with your Pokémon!” Ash said. “Why don’t you care about your Pokémon?!”

“’Cause then they’ll get spoiled. Chimchar’s the perfect example of exactly what I mean,” Paul replied wittily. We all looked at it again. Ash is making a good point here! I don’t care too much for Paul’s attitude. “A spoiled Pokémon that doesn’t try hard enough!” Ash couldn’t comprehend what Paul is saying and neither could I…

“Well you’re wrong! You got to support your Pokémon!” He replied, distraught and slightly confused. “Then they’ll support you!”

“Pathetic,” Paul grumbled.

“What?! What counts in the battle are you and your Pokémon!” He lifted up his hand. “You’ll never win your way!” Ash looked worried.

“Pika, pika!” Pikachu seemed to agreed.

“You just keep doing things your way,” Paul replied. “I’ll become stronger any way I choose!”

“You want to get stronger?” I snapped them out of their semi-argument. I couldn’t take it anymore!!! I closed my eyes. They stopped completely and looked at me. “If you do, there’s something I want you to see.”

“Huh?” Ash said quietly.

“Pika…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We walked back to my favourite place in this lovely city… the ruins. I looked at the tablet. “The words that are written on here completely changed my life. Listen while I read them: ‘when every life meets another life, something will be born’.”
Ash’s group repeated what I said. I didn’t mean for them to do that, oh well. Paul didn’t even seem to give a damn.

“When I was younger, I used to dream about nothing other than becoming powerful through being victorious in battle. So I trained endlessly, then I discovered even the same types of Pokémon have unique personalities. It was at that moment I decided to get to know each and every one of them better…and then after meeting more and more Pokémon, learning more of their ways; something completely new began to stir deep within my soul… I knew meeting new Pokémon was just like meeting new people. I’m sure because of meeting today, something powerful has been placed in each one of us – something important…something that’ll make us stronger in our own ways... ”

“Oh…,” Ash uttered.

“Hmm…,” Paul mumbled.

“My desire to learn about a Pokémon has spawned a dream, that someday that I’ll actually meet the legendary Pokémon Dialga and Palkia… then, perhaps I’ll be able to travel back to the source and find the origin of all the Pokémon…,” I mused.

“It would be amazing to meet Dialga and Palkia…,” Brock said.

“It sure would!” Dawn said.

“Yes,” I smiled. We were walking back to the Pokémon Centre when we saw a lady, a man and a Meowth stealing his Chimchar…

“Huh?” We all uttered.

“Chimchar?!” Ash said. “That’s Paul’s!”

“And Team Rocket’s got it!” Dawn said. I gaped and blinked. The group ran after it and despite being twenty-one, I decided to run with the group to catch this so called ‘Team Rocket’. (My knees tend to ache a lot if I run or walk long distances…)

“Stop!!!” Ash yelled.

“Huh?” Team Rocket group all said.

“A gang of ‘twerps’!” said the man.

“And the top of the line trainer babe,” said the talking Meowth! He called me BABE?! I was shocked!!! Only my husband can call me that! Wait… a talking Meowth?! That can only mean… those are the jerks that sold me their ice cream… oh well.

“Give Chimchar back!” Dawn yelled.

“Or you’ll be sorry!” Brock yelled. The lady said something but I couldn’t tell what it was as they jumped behind a bush. COWARDS!!!

“Now you’ll take your loose!” said the Team Rocket trio. Huh? What did they say? I couldn’t tell! They jumped into a Meowth-shaped balloon.

“Huh?” We all said while gaping.

“Oh dear…,” I wasn’t sure what to say really.

“I’ll take that as a compliment!” the man said.

“Any dear from you means fear to us!” the talking Meowth said. Chimchar woke up.

“Little Chimmy woke up!” The lady said. The trio smiled.

“Welcome to our world!” The man said. The trio pointed to the sky…awkward…They began to recite something… I didn’t intend on listening – Lucian already told me about it before! But before the trio could say anything else – they were burned by Chimchar’s flames. I mentally chuckled at this.

“Eh… we get it…,” the trio said.

“Alright, Staravia!” Ash moved forwards. So did Paul.

“Ursaring, stand by!” Paul threw its poke ball.

“Blarrrr!!!” The Ursaring roared and held its arms in the air.

“Ursaring?” Dawn questioned. Ash was a bit shocked, and so was Brock. (A/N: From then on, I have to guess because I could not finish watching the video.)

“Use Hyper Beam!” He commanded. He must be showing off... like what I did with Gabby’s Giga Impact. Chimchar looked at Ursaring and Paul. Team Rocket blasts off (again? And how did they do that?! Sometimes I don’t completely get the laws and rules of physics...) Chimchar jumps out of the balloon before they flew off into the sky and landed into a bush. It looked sad... as if it disappointed Paul. “What a useless Pokémon,” he grumbled. “What do you say for yourseldf?” Chimchar cowered at this nearly violent reaction. “See what happens to spoiled Pokémon?”

“Char...,” it said weakly, cowering slightly.

“Hey Paul!!! That’s not how you treat a Pokémon!” Dawn spoke up.

“Yeah? So what?” He retorted. Ash growled.

“Hey Paul,” I said, interrupting their semi-argument again. “I think you need to work with your Pokémon more, not just trying to yell at them,” I suggested. He looked as if he still didn’t give a damn.

“Right...,” he replied in his normal tone.

“I think you need to stay here,” I smirked. I hunkered down next to Chimchar. “You did great,” I smiled and it made a cooing noise. “You are a good, sweet little Pokémon,” I rubbed its head. I stood up.

“Aww...,” Dawn smiled.

“Paul, try treating them nicely and you will get rewarded more often,” I smiled, continuing to look at Chimchar.

“Your point?” He retorted. I wasn’t sure what to say.

“You will see better results in your Pokémon,” I replied, smiling. “Will you try that?”

“Fine,” he replied, crossing his arms. “I guess I will...,” he walked back to the Pokémon Centre and we followed. I was watching TV.

“It seems archaeologists have finally found the Lustrous Orb! Oh wait... what’s this?! They have also found some old pottery as well,” said a reporter on TV. I was a bit shocked! I listened intently without saying anything...

“Wow...,” I mumbled.

“I guess there’s a lot more things we still need to discover?” Dawn asked me.

“I guess so?” I shrugged. They showed a picture of the already found Adamant Orb. “Awesome...!” It finally ended and we walked outside to say goodbye. Poor Lucian has been alone all day... I was also very tired.

“Guess this is goodbye?” Ash asked.

“Yes. But don’t worry, we’ll see each other again!” I replied.

“Bye!” Dawn smiled.

“Goodbye!” Brock smiled as well.

“Bye!” Ash smiled, too.

“Goodbye!” I smiled and waved. I walked off and they walked the opposite of me. I thought about Lucian’s genitals hurting and no sex that night. Oh well... I walked home, it was only about 30 minutes or so away from Celestic Town.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I finally arrived home, Lucian sitting on the couch half-asleep. “Hey honey, how are you?” I asked, smiling.
“It hurts down there!” He grumbled. “And I’m sleepy... they really drugged me up...”

“Aww... so sorry,” I slithered next to him. We went to bed peacefully that night... he’s so calm - even in pain...


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wow!!! I think this is my longest chapter!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story