Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Pain below the belt!

by GalacticFTW 1 review

Pretty much what the title says.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 840 words

0Unrated
Chapter 81

“Lucian, wake up,” she shook me.

“Huh?” I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I could see Flint standing over us, on Suffolk. I noticed that she must have returned Merick and Leon.

“Good day!” He said. Suffolk neighed. “Hop aboard!” He smiled. I stood up. Suffolk bit my shirt and helped me up. He did the same to Cynthia. Aurora flew over us.

“Thank you!” We both said.

“My pleasure!” Suffolk replied. The wind began to pick up and more and more snow fell. “Umm... I have a problem guys,” he said. “I can’t teleport right now because I can barely see where I am going... I need to be able to see where I-”

I interrupted him. “I can see through all this snow.” I remembered that I was turned into a Luxray.

“Huh?” I could hear everyone say.

“Yeah, when I was trying to escape Team Galactic’s grip…. I used one of those bottles of stuff to turn me into a Pokémon. Turns out the stuff turned me into a Luxray... I felt powerful... like an animal. I could walk so lightly that I could barely hear a sound as I walked, I could see through walls...,” I wondered how else I felt? I really couldn’t tell; it was sure hard to describe! “I can’t really describe it though...”

“Hmm...,” Flint mused. “…Interesting….”

“Yeah...,” she smirked. “I noticed you moved a lot in your sleep, what did you dream about?”

I blushed slightly, somewhat taken aback by that. “I dreamt about me meeting Ash, Dawn and Brock and that troublesome Buizel...”

“Oh my goodness - I remember you telling me about that,” she said.

“Me too,” Flint replied.

“It was so long ago!” I mused... I looked around; I could see clearly through the snow... but the weather changed quickly - the snow began to stop.

“Great! I can teleport now!” Suffolk said. He neighed and time seemed to have stopped - but really it wasn’t - it was actually moving forwards as he teleported... it was blurry and we couldn’t see anything.

“Whoa...,” we all managed to say. It had just occurred to me - how much pain I was in!

“I really am still in serious pain...,” I sighed. My whole side had pangs of pain... my genitals and my right leg especially. “Oh great...,” I thought. “What if I have orchitis?” (A/N: Orchitis is inflammation of the testes... doesn’t sound very fun). Why had I not thought of that before? And how come Cynthia didn’t notice it when she was in my body?! I was going to ask her as soon as we were in a private place. I do recall her saying that she was pretty tolerant of pain. But before I could think about anything else - something bad happened and Suffolk stopped teleporting. I wondered where Aurora was! Poor thing couldn’t keep up!

“I can’t see!!!” He said. Neither could I...

“Ya know... I can’t see either... what’s going on?” I looked around; at least I tried to...

“I somehow teleported to a cave...,” he hesitated and neighed. “Sorry about that!!” He looked sad.

“Aww!!! It’s OK!!!” Cynthia said in a sweet voice. It wanted to turn me on but it really hurt down there...

“Ahhh…,” I blinked from the pain. “Jesus, Cynthia, how did you withstand so much pain when you were in my body?!”

“I dunno,” she looked at me innocently. “I guess I’m used to the pain when I’m on my period? I wasn’t thinking anything about it…”

“Oh…,” I wasn’t sure what to say. “It’s already night time… I can tell… shall we stop for the night and rest here?”

“Yeah… I’m tired…,” Suffolk agreed. We all got off of him and collapsed onto the floor of the cave. Without saying anything, we immediately fell asleep from exhaustion… even though it hurt ‘down there’. I couldn’t even begin to wonder why it didn’t even occur to Cynthia that I might have orchitis… then again… she is used to pain when in heat. I had also completely forgotten about poor Aurora!

“Lucian… wake up…,” Cynthia said the next day. “It’s sunny outside today,” she said as I opened my eyes.

“Huh? Oh right! I’m awake,” I smiled. It still hurt ‘down there’… I groaned.

“Is something wrong?” She asked.

“My testicles hurt… bad…,” I whispered into her ear, while slightly blushing… this is exactly why I didn’t become a gynecologist or andrologist… mainly because it’s highly embarrassing subject for some!

“We got to get out of here quickly,” she replied softly.

“Yes…,” I nodded and groaned. Flint woke up and rubbed his eyes.

“Is something wrong?” He asked. Suffolk neighed. I blushed…

“Oh… um… nothing…,” I said hastily.

“Oh… OK…,” he replied, confused…

“Just ready to get home…,” I sighed. This was going to be quite a long day (again)!
Sign up to rate and review this story