Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Inner House?

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

SPOILERS

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1269 words

0Unrated
Chapter 94

“Hello… wake up,” someone said. Why did this voice sound familiar…? Waiiit… is that Dr. House from House…?

“Huh…,” I said groggily, rubbing my eyes. “Who are you guys…?”

“I’m House; wake up hippie with the former purple hair!” Hippie… since when was I a hippie?

“I’m Foreman, who are you exactly?”

“I happened to be 13,” a lady said. Why were these names familiar…?

“I’m Wilson, House’s only friend.”

“I’m Cameron, nice to meet you.”

“I’m Chase, nice to meet you as well.”

“You can call me Taub.”

“Why do you guys look familiar… and where is… what’s his name, Kutner?”

“Kutner died, sadly…,” said House. “Poor thing; never knew it was going through him.”

“Oh… oh my God… he died? I had no idea,” I replied. “Anyways, why am I here?”

“We’re your consciences,” said House. “I’m your ‘inner House’.”

“Wow… cool. What are you going to tell me?” I asked.

“I saw your patient… Dr… what’s your name?” House asked again. The others disappeared for no reason…

“Lucian Victor,” I replied.

“Very well,” he said. “Anyways… I was going to tell you, check and see if he possibly has had any affairs with people that have had STDs.”

“Thank you House, I appreciate that,” I smiled. He soon disappeared…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up because Cynthia was shaking me to wake me up. “Wake up, Lucian!”

“Huh? Oh, I’m awake… I had the weirdest dream, too.” She asked what it was about and I explained it to her. She was shocked… why did all of these House characters appear in my dream? – Something that could never be explained.

“Dr. Victor,” the dean came into the room. “You have a patient who’s been bitten by some sort of Pokémon.”

“I’m coming,” I got up. The dean led me to where the patient was.

“I gots bit,” the patient said in a hick accent not unlike Gardenia; but she is a little bit more formal.

“Yes… I see that… but by what?”

“I ain’t gots a cloo,” he replied. “I thinks it was a… a… snaze!”

“’Snaze’? What exactly the fuck… is that?”

“Them long slitherin’ thingies!” This patient was difficult. And his bite was probably a dry bite.

“I see nothing wrong with you, now, if I’m not mistaken, you were probably bitten by a fairly harmless Ekans, and they usually don’t inject venom. It’s called a dry bite. Please leave.”

“Okays!” He left slowly. I groaned. What an annoying patient. I went back to my pain patient to ask him questions.

“OK… mister…,” I looked at his clipboard. “Kellen… I’m here to ask questions. Will you please cooperate for me?”

“Hmph,” he just grunted and gagged. I had forgotten he was on a ventilator.

“Oh… excuse me. Could you possibly write?”

He nodded. “Hmm...!”

“I take that as a ‘yes’. OK…,” I looked around for a notepad and paper. I handed it to him and sat down. “Kellen, have you ever had any affairs with anyone?” I asked. He scribbled something on the paper. I picked it up and read it: “‘Yes, about ten years ago’.” I thought… sometimes diseases such as gonorrhea and herpes can survive in the body for years and people never find out until the symptoms start to appear. I handed it back to him. I didn’t have very many questions for now. “Kellen, did the person you had the affair with have any diseases such as herpes?” He wrote something down and handed it to me. “’Not that I know of’,” I read. “These are the only questions I have for now. I’m going to give you some medicine for your possible STD. I’m going home…,” I sighed. I went to the cabinet where they keep all the medicines and sleepily went back to where he was… I looked at a clock: 12:04 AM. Damn I was asleep for a long time, but still, I was very tired. As I returned, the machines started beeping. “Oh shit…! He’s crashing…!” I growled. “I need a crash cart!” I called.

“Yes sir!” Said a random nurse; she walked to get a crash cart and came back. After about fifteen minutes of that, he was stabilized. I collapsed into one of the nearby chairs and fell asleep instantly…

“Lucian…,” House said.

“House…?” I blinked. “I can’t believe you’re here again.”

“I’m just a figment of your imagination.”

“Let me guess… you saw what happened…?”

“Yes,” he nodded. “I believe he does have gonorrhea. His throat collapsed obviously. And have you seen his pelvic region yet? I suggest you do.”

“Right,” I nodded. “See you later…”

I woke up. “He has gonorrhea!” I nodded. I realised him and I were the only ones there at the moment. “Oh.”

The patient was sound asleep… and doing just fine actually. Maybe someone treated him when he was asleep?

I just decided to go down to the café to get something to eat… even though it goes directly to my insurance. I was wondering if my team would be somewhere… but where…?

This was really annoying… where were they? I sleepily walked downstairs to the café. There I could see Baum nearly asleep on one of the booths… relaxed to be exact, as if he was sleeping in his own bed.

“Guess who!” Cynthia covered up my eyes.

“Hey Cynthia… where have you been…?” I chuckled.

“I’ve been down here, I accidentally fell asleep and so did everyone else. Dirk had to go home because he didn’t feel good.”

“Oh dear… is he alright?” I scowled.

“He said that he didn’t get enough sleep the night before. He also said he saved his brother, Cyrus.”

“Cyrus… saved…? You got to be joking! I never would have thought of him as being fit to be a Christian.”

She nodded, “same here.”

“Have you learnt more about the patient?” I asked.

“Not really. Except that he did something really nasty…,” her face was pale as if she had seen a ghost.

“How could he have told you anything when he’s now on a ventilator?”

“I told him he could write stuff down on a notepad.”

“Psych! That was my idea! Anyways… what was it…?”

“He’s had all kinds of sex with all kinds of women…,” she replied. I gulped.

“He lied to me…”

“Wow. I wonder why…?” Her face returned to normal.

“I dunno… but I’ve started treatment on gonorrhea.”

“Good. I think we can go home now.”

“Good idea,” I smiled and we headed off for home…

I fell asleep as soon as I got home…

“You did well… your patient is fine and he can go home,” House said.

“Thank you House, I owe you one,” in my dream, I threw him a cookie.

“No problem… and thanks for the cookie,” he winked and disappeared…

“You’re welcome and bye!”

I woke up… it was already the next day. Good… maybe a new patient would come by? I had to wake Cynthia up because she gets in these deep sleeps and she’s hard to awaken.

“Cynthers… wake up.”

“Good morning…,” she said groggily.

“Morning,” I smiled. We said goodbye to our kids and got ready to go back… and today… now, it probably wasn’t going to be normal…

I was right.

There were about five patients all with the same symptoms. I rubbed my temples. Oh well, this is what happens where you’re a doctor…

…TBC…
Sign up to rate and review this story