Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > you gotta be cruel to be kind with vamps like her

sleep deprived

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 0 reviews

pete has a dream

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-03 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 888 words

0Unrated
Pete through Scarlett onto the bed. He kissed her passionately, pulling off her shirt as she pulled off his and she let her fingers rome around his body. He kissed down her neck and let his fangs run along her pale skin. Scarlett let out a soft moan and beg-

Pete woke up with a jerk. Wiping the sweat from his brow, he turned on the light and got out of bed. He peeked out his bedroom door and saw that the lights were out, except for the one at Patrick's desk where he sat writing. Scarlett was still at the radiator, facing the wall and curled up on the floor. Pete assumed she was asleep after checking his watch to find it was 5:15AM.

Patrick yawned and turned the small light off. He walked over to Scarlett and covered her with a small blanket from the sofa. He walked to his room and closed the door.

Pete flung on a hoodie and some pants and walked quietly up behind Scarlett. Vampires could control another vampires dream if they wanted to... but Scarlett couldn't have mastered that in just a day of being a vampire... could she?

"So are you just going to stand there and stare or do you want something?" Scarlett suddenly said, still curled up and facing the wall with her eyes closed. Pete said nothing, staring at the girl under the small, woolen blanket.

She could feel his glare all over her body. What the fuck did he want now? Had he just been waiting for Patrick to leave?

When he didn't say anything she opened her eyes and sat up to face him. The look of anger in his eyes made her uneasy.

"What do you want?" she almost growled. Pete could see how angry and uncomfortable he was making her feel and smirked to himself. Although he almost felt sorry for her. He looked down at the helpless vampire as she tugged slightly on the handcuffs. She sat curled under the blanket, looking angrily up at her captor.
"If you don't mind leaving me alone, i wo-"
"What where you doing outside at that time of night?" He interupted her. He looked down at her curiously and receiving an odd look from her.
"What?" She asked him slightly.
"You where outside for a reason, you are aware of the vampire problems around here and that Saturday night is their favorite hunting night. Why where you outside???"
"That's none of your business..." she said tensing up.
"Isn't it? We are letting u live, i would say that it is when we are going through this much trouble..."
"Well im terribly sorry to be such an inconvenience to you Pete"
"We'll probably kill you soon anyways, so you may as well tell me" Pete casually as could be, taunting Scarlett with his smugness.

Scarlett just shrugged and stared at the bandage on her leg.
"Weakling" Pete sneered looking at her. "How you survived so long ill never know..."
That was a hard blow to her. Her parents had always said the same thing to her all her life.
"Don't call me that" she mutter, still looking at her leg.
"What?" Pete said innocently. "Weakling?"
Scarlett stood quickly and swung at Pete, missing his jaw by an inch.
"Now now that's not nice" Pete said hiding his shock.
"Why are you doing this to me!?!" Scarlett yelled.
"Don't yell, you will wake the guys." Pete said carelessly.
He walked back to his room, satisfied that Scarlett was upset with him. Before he left the room he turned and mumbled "weakling" at her, and entered his bedroom, leaving Scarlett frustrated and in pain from putting weight on her leg, she sank back down to the floor.



-------------------------------------------------

Joe peeked his out his keyhole and saw Pete standing in front of Scarlett. He had been awoken by Scarlett yelling. He watched as Pete left the room and she sank to the floor. Why was Pete being this way? He knew he could be grouchy but this was just plain nasty. Joe opened his door, making Scarlett head shoot up. He walked over and sat next to her, trying to show he didn't fear her, even though he was slightly cautious given the last time.
"Now what?" Scarlett half mumbled half growled.
"Im sorry" he said. Scarlett just looked at him confused. "Pete's being a dick, i don't know why but ill find out and put it to an end ok?"
"I don't need your sympathy" was all Scarlett said in return. "I can handle him."
Joe smirked and looked at the handcuffs. "I'll have a word with Patrick later as well, get him to let you out the 'cuffs, but you have to behave ok?" Joe looked at her sadly as she sat there with watering eyes.
"Well get some sleep okay? I'll ask 'Trick wen we wake up." He said standing and walking back to his room.
"Thank you" Scarlett mumbled in a tiny voice just quickly enough for Joe to hear it before he closed his door. He smiled slightly and went back to his bed, happy knowing he was making her feel more comfortable.





hey its me, i know i havnt done thisa in a while, you know how hectic life can be xxxxrhi
Sign up to rate and review this story