Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

Time to Fly

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 1077 words

0Unrated
If Andy saw my away message he’d flip shit…oh well. He cheated on me and yea well it’s not like Brendon and I did anything…yet. I changed into my pjs and gathered my books for my class, remembering that I used my book bag as a carry on I reached for my large purse, which was an FOB tote bag. Talk about weird. I still like the band and their music. I don’t know if Ill ever go to another concert. But there is this new band that I’m starting to get addicted it. Cute Is What We Aim For, they are on the label too! Go figure. I grabbed my ipod and cell phone, aka my alarm clock and flung them on my pillow.
“Goodnight Cassie…mind if I turn the big light off?” I asked.
“Nope Ill just turn this one on.” she was still working on homework and I think talking to Jon online. “Oh hey Jon says he likes your away message.”
“Ha ha tell him thanks.”
“He said you’re welcome she replied. Good night, see you in the morning.”
I climbed under the covers and dozed off to sleep.
I awoke to buzzing in my ear. Damn alarm. I groggily climbed out of bed and woke Cassie up. We met up with a couple of our other friends, Brittany and Zak for breakfast. They were dating.
“Morning.” Brit greeted us.
“Good Morning,” said Cassie and I at the same time. We laughed, we were always doing stuff like that.
“Guess where we are going today?” I told them.
“Where?”
“Las Vegas!” Cassie replied for me.
“Sweet. came from Zak. To visit Jon?”
“I wanna go to Las Vegas.” Whined Brit. She liked Jon, but can’t do anything about it.
“Sorry.” I just shrugged my shoulders.
“Whatever, I don’t care.” In no time we reached the cafeteria. And I ate French toast and bacon, yum! Brit got an omelet, Zak ate about the same as me and Cassie had a bowl of cereal.
“What time do you leave?” Zak asked.
“Plane leaves at two.” I informed him. We finished up breakfast and headed to the Carey Center to relax before class. There we met up with our other friends, Dan, Josh and Laura - the crazy German.
Soon classes passed and I found myself waiting for Cassie by the Shack. We agreed to grab something light to take on the plane with us. I grabbed a pretzel and a fruit cup while she bought a salad. We made our way back up the dorm room to grab our bags. The school shuttle then took us to the airport and we were soon in the air.
Cassie and I arrived in Las Vegas about an hour or so later. Basically we were reliving the hours we just lost. It felt weird.
“Hey, How’s my girls?” Jon greeted us at the gate.
“Eh, could be better.” I told him. Cassie just kissed him and it made me remember Andy when he would come home after being on the road. I let a tear slip down my cheek but quickly wiped it away.
“I’ve missed you so much.” Cassie confessed.
“ Me too.” He kissed her again. “Come on everyone is waiting to see you.” We claimed our luggage and headed to his car. It was an H3.
“Love the ride.” I commented as I hoped into the back seat. I let Cassie sit shotgun. Jon got in and we drove for about 30mins before coming to a quick stop.
“Were here!” he stated cheerfully. Gotta love him. Cassie jumped out of the passenger seat and went to retrieve her bags. I slowly stepped out thinking if I was making the right decision. “Don’t worry about the bags, just go make yourselves at home.” Cassie practically ran up the front path while I moseyed behind. Upon entering I heard guitars playing and cheering. What the hell? I turned the corner to see Brendon and Spencer playing guitar hero.
“Star power!” They both raised their guitars up high. I laughed.
“Alyssa!” Brendon noticed I was there. “Fuck!”
“Thanks you distracted him so I won.” explained Spencer.
“You’re welcome.” I gave him a cheesy smile. Spencer just laughed. Cassie was where? I don’t know probably making out with Jon. And where was Ryan? I need talk to him about Amanda. Oh well, might as well ask to play a game. “Can I play?” The boys glanced at each other and shrugged.
“Who?” asked Brendon.
“Whoever. I don’t care, just as long I get to play. Brendon, I guess.”
“Brendon is the best, so good luck.”
“Thank you.”
“What do you want to play? You pick”
“Hmmm” I scrolled through the songs. “Sweet Cherry Pie or Killer Queen?”
“Sweet Cherry Pie.” he answered.
“K, Killer Queen.” He gave me a puzzled look. I chose the opposite. And smiled at him before I beat his ass.
“You didn’t tell me you were good.”
“A guy in my dorm has it.” I smiled. “Besides you never asked.”
“She got you there.” Spencer laughed
“Re-match.”
“I’ll beat your butt any day.”
‘That’s what she said.” added Spencer. I just looked over at him and Brendon busted out laughing.
“What?” I asked.
“It’s from the TV show, The Office.” Oh, I gave them that look.
“Sweet Cherry Pie?” I nodded and I kicked his ass again.
“Alright sweets, give up yet?”
“Fine I guess.” he slumped into the chair.
“Spencer?”
“Why the heck not!” he grabbed the guitar and I played him a couple songs, and yes beat him as well.
“Phew, fellows got anything to drink?"
“What would you like?”
“Have any juice?” I asked. Brendon shook his head no. “Water is fine.” he retrieved a bottle of water while I sat next to Spencer on the couch. “So whets there to do in this town?”
“A lot of stuff.” he laughed and Brendon came back and sat on the other side of me.
“Thank you.”
“Hey Lys can I show you something?”
“Sure.” he took my hand and led me upstairs. We walked into a room, I guess that belonged to him. He closed the door behind us. “What did you want to show me?” he came a little closer to me.
“Actually I wanted to do this.” he leaned over and he…
Sign up to rate and review this story